|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#611
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe this belongs in this thread.
Flicking thru a swingers site and looking at the videos and pictures is my kinda porn. Amateur imperfect homemade etc. then stumbled on a pic of a room I recognized. Opening the profile I realized it was my brother in law and sister in law. Plenty of pics of my wife’s sister in poses around their house. Fave blurred but 100% her. Such a turn on to see her body. And also getting to compare. The next challenge is to get my wife to poses in the same places as her sis and really compare the pics haha |
| The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Tumbler2002 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#612
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
feel free to reach me out
Last edited by Turtle; 01-05-2022 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Full quote edited |
|
#613
|
|||
|
|||
|
I went to a friends house while my parents were out of town. My friend and I stayed up kind of late her parents room was in another section of the house and couldn't hear us. Her brother was out on a date and came back late. When it was time I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I reached out for the towel and it wasn't where I thought I hung it up. I stepped out totally naked and her brother was sitting on the sink he had the towel and my clothes. I had to run into the bedroom naked and wet so his sister could get me the towel.
|
| The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Kimberly22 For This Useful Post: | ||
arnoldziffel, Candi Delight, charliecrwfrd, Couple6872, davz45, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, eviltwin, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, Leviticus59, loneeagle, maxtease, mlcupple, naaktstel, nectcouple, not_typical, oldbuckeye, quietones, rold63, seharris01, squares, stiv837, thegit, tomzsmith66, tonz42, twowide, tylergal, voyeurager, whatnow3, _Voyageur_ | ||
|
#614
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I told my dad that I've been doing nude modeling (as a side gig), and sent him a link to my online portfolio. Lots of casual nude photos, like me on the beach, and asked his opinion of whether my mom would be cool with it. Additional context: I have nipple piercings he hadn't seen before. For my last birthday, he gave me a sword-shaped necklace with my birthstone in it. After he checked out out my portfolio, we had the following conversation: Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What do y'all think, should I continue sending him stuff like this? Think he enjoyed it? Did he maybe *enjoy* it? Edit: I just noticed the emoji he sent me doesn't show up on this forum. It was the eye peek emoji. |
| The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to SexyCat For This Useful Post: | ||
496aleg, AezisTR, alexwalton, allthatjazz, camoj, Candi Delight, ClickRick, Couple6872, coupleak, crazyhorse91, Culinary venom92, dagnamitus, Dariusdinesh, davz45, difi, Djerome, dkuk8166, driftwood3791, driver88, echoes46, Fox Mulder, Frankieboy_0, glenster13, Hamburgny69, Hornyinde, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimbuk2, john75, jools1, lankylanky, lebenengel, lollolz9, loneeagle, LuckyG23, LuvsDaBoobies, machjock, madahab, mal, mallynb, Marginus, maxtease, maymedson11, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, nectcouple, not_typical, oldbuckeye, quietones, racermartin, ryathtus, shakeharlem, snowhound, squares, thegit, thegrayprincejt, Tomdaly71, tonz42, tylergal, username1234, voyeurager, weasel, whatnow3 | ||
|
#615
|
|||
|
|||
|
Surprised I didn't get any replies to that story. Here's a screenshot in case you didn't believe me.
Do any dads out there have advice on how I can encourage this, and get to a point where I can casually send him nudes all the time? |
| The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to SexyCat For This Useful Post: | ||
AezisTR, alexwalton, allthatjazz, breadface, Candi Delight, cemoorehead, ClickRick, Couple6872, coupleak, crazyhorse91, Culinary venom92, dagnamitus, davz45, digit24, Djerome, driftwood3791, driver88, Ecks.mr, eviltwin, Fox Mulder, fzjkgn, Hamburgny69, Hornyinde, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, jimbuk2, kuso, lankylanky, lebenengel, loneeagle, Lovemytiggums, LuvsDaBoobies, mallynb, Marginus, maymedson11, mlcupple, MrLooker, naaktstel, North680, not_typical, oldbuckeye, ozfan, ryathtus, squares, thegit, Tomdaly71, tonz42, voyeurager, weasel, whatnow3, _Voyageur_ | ||
|
#616
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would not be comfortable with seeing my daughter's nudes, I wasn't even comfortable seeing the skimpy bikini pics in her modeling portfolio. I bet most dads would agree. Her best friend in college, that's different.
|
| The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#617
|
|||
|
|||
|
In the summer we were at my wife's parents' house, sitting in a circle on chairs and sofas in the garden. There were my wife's parents, my wife's sister with her boyfriendy, the aunt and uncle of my wife, my wife's cousin with her husband.
My father-in-law accidentally drops some orange juice on my wife's thighs and she stands up, opening her legs and showing her panties for a moment. Then she pulls up her dress and starts wiping her thighs exposing her panties. Her sister yells "The juice may ruine the dress, take it off now!". To my surprise and with the help of her sister, my wife takes off her dress. Her sister and mother take the dress into the house to remove the stain and my wife stays in bra and panties wiping her thighs with a wet napkin. She doesn't mind and she doesn't bother to cover herself. I get a crazy erection, my wife is standing in panties and bra in front of her uncle (who maybe as a child saw her changing her diapers but now it's different) and two complete strangers like her cousin's husband and sister's boyfriend. I do not exclude that some neighbors enjoyed the scene from the windows. Bra and panties were made of white cotton, no thong or lace but under the sunlight the nipples, the ass and the pubic hair could be seen. The photo below is an example. Obviously everyone was staring at her but my wife, feeling at home, was relaxed?! After five minutes, her sister comes back and hands her a t-shirt to cover herself up, but it didn't seem like a priority. My wife stayed more than an hour with her t-shirt, often showing her panties before putting on her dress !! |
| The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post: | ||
allthatjazz, badduladdu, bob_jones, breadface, Candi Delight, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, davz45, dkuk8166, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, eviltwin, Hornyinde, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, kuso, loneeagle, maxtease, maymedson11, mlcupple, mortisor44, MrLooker, nectcouple, not_typical, oldbuckeye, sky44444, squares, stiv837, stxplayer2007, thegit, Tomdaly71, tonz42, voyeurager, whatnow3 | ||
|
#618
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
However, if you've seen each other naked before like on a nude beach, nudist resort, sauna or just at home, there should not be any difference between a pic or real life. If of course it is a non-erotic picture. Funny that you mentioned her college friend. Makes me wonder if that friends dad thinks the same about your daughter 🤔🤔😉. And what if you would find a topless/naked, headless picture. Would you recognize your daughter? 🤔🤔🤔🙈🙉🙊 |
| The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to coupleak For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#619
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
However, in our family we didn't have a nudist culture and while we aren't prudes, we respect boundaries. |
| The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#620
|
||||
|
||||
|
This was a number of years ago. Mrs. HedoRocks is a lot more carefree now, but this was the first time my Brother-in-law (BIL) saw her tits.
When she used to be a stay at home mom, my wife would flash me at the front door every time I drove off to work. It became sort of a tradition with us. If anyone was looking directly at our front door, they'd get a great shot of my wife's tits. But, we lived pretty close to the end of a dead end street, so there was little chance of that happening. One time, BIL spent the night, as his car was in the shop, but he needed a ride to work early the next morning. You can see where this is going. I said my good byes to the wife, we both jumped in my car, and started heading off. I looked towards the door, as I've been trained to do LOL. And there is my wife, her shirt up and her tits in full view. My BIL looked over and did a double take. He laughed and said "now that's a good bye!". I agreed, and told him it's an every day occurrence. But, I was kind of surprised she did that. To this point, she'd never flashed in front of any of my family. She called me a bit later when I was at work, and was mortified. She said she was tired and pretty much on autopilot, and did it without even thinking. I laughed and said that's what I thought, and that my BIL said thanks for the great start to his day! He's seen her tits a number of times since then, but you never forget your first! Photo of her tits attached, just because!
__________________
Ask about Mrs. HedoRock's OF Page!!! |
| The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post: | ||
600000, blssdvssl, bob_jones, bozimoto, britrob, Brlatiger, bushman1, buzz691956, Candi Delight, captaintrips, city slicker, collector5757, costaken, Couple6872, coupleak, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, dandd, davz45, dkuk8166, DoubleG, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, dtravel, eviltwin, finn62, Frankieboy_0, FunJoe, Hornyinde, IWFQM, Jackelaine, jbsanders, jellyworm, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, kajuk, Killindar, ktxondo, kuso, lebenengel, loneeagle, mamanrc, mlcupple, monarch1, MrLooker, Mrpeelush, naaktstel, nectcouple, not_typical, Obironic, ohioguy4fun, oldbuckeye, powderfreaks, primetimesamroberts, quietones, Redhawkx0, rold63, SecretCover, sith11, squares, stiv837, supersmoothy, Tesla3918, thegit, theradioshack, Tomdaly71, tonz42, tylergal, Upforit200891, username1234, voyeurager, Welee337, whatnow3 | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| non fiction |
|
|