|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#531
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'm sure this is a great story, but please use paragraphs next time. It's so hard to read longer pieces of text like this that I just have to skip it. Thanks!!!
__________________
Ask about Mrs. HedoRock's OF Page!!! Last edited by Turtle; 06-02-2020 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Full quote edited |
| The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to HedoRocks For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#532
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#533
|
||||
|
||||
|
msmyrtle,
thanks so much for sharing that story, it was arousing and heartfelt at the same time. I'm sorry for your loss.
__________________
Hey guys if you like my posts Click "give me thanks"
Last edited by Turtle; 08-14-2020 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Full quote edited |
| The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to VXCguy For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#534
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#535
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not my wife, some friend were visiting, we were all out on the patio, I was busy making refreshments, when was passing them around I noticed that my wife could see up the loose shorts leg of the guy, his pecker was on display. I teased her about it later, she said she liked the view.
|
| The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#536
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for breaking my story into paragraphs! I wrote that after drinking far too much!
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to msmyrtle For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#537
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#538
|
|||
|
|||
|
My parents divorced after my father cheated on her. I was 9-10 when that happened, and she didn't start dating until I was around 13. One of her friends had set her up, and this would of been date 4-5 with the guy. she got all dressed up, but he ended up standing her up. She was obviously pretty disappointed and said she was going to go to bed early.
I didn't think much about it until later on that night when I thought I heard sobbing from her room, so I decided to check in on her. As I got closer to her room I heard what I though was her weeping. When I opened the door she was naked going at it pretty good. I was shocked, and she was pissed. lol she pulled her hands away from her muff and raised them in the air, making them into fist and shaking them angerly. She made no attempt to cover herself up, her legs were still sprawled out, as she was shaking her fist in the air, while having an emotional break down. Finally she opened her fist, and flopped her hands down beside her... "just go, its fine, but just go." |
| The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to JohnK77 For This Useful Post: | ||
badduladdu, beachbum_61, Beemer1960, Candi Delight, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, DRDavenport, echoes46, gramps, hs97jhs, jellyworm, jiinx81, Macmmot, magnaebony, maxtease, maymedson11, mlcupple, naaktstel, nectcouple, ocguy55, oldbuckeye, Omega88, quietones, Rohit083, rracoonz, Simonenglish, sith11, slownnice, squares, stiv837, thegit, voyuk, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zoomie9 | ||
|
#539
|
|||
|
|||
|
These happened at 2 different times but the first was when my future SIL (Ashley) was 18 and getting ready to go to college. It was a lazy summer Sunday morning and myself, my future wife and MIL were in the living room watching tv. Down comes Ashley in a t-shirt with no bra that went about half way down her butt and a thong. She walked between the couches and chairs we were all sitting at and sat down on the floor. It didn’t take long for my future wife and MIL to start giving her shit and she went up and changed after a couple of minutes.
For the MIL, the bedrooms of her house were all upstairs and the laundry room was downstairs. It was a newer open floor plan house so it was pretty open from the first to second floor and the stair between floors had a 45 degree bend in it. I’m standing at the railing near the top of the stairs when I hear the door to her bedroom open and she tells me to close my eyes. I do and I hear her walk by. I kept them closed until I heard her make the turn to the laundry room and open my eyes to see her mid 40’s ass in a thong and her arm holding a towel across her tits. |
| The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to primetimesamroberts For This Useful Post: | ||
arnoldziffel, badduladdu, bayuman, beachbum_61, Bigmurr, bit987, Candi Delight, collector5757, crazyhorse91, dagnamitus, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, echoes46, eviltwin, HedoRocks, Hornyinde, jablomey, Jackelaine, Jcsp, jellyworm, jiinx81, kuba123, magnaebony, maxtease, maymedson11, mlcupple, nectcouple, oldbuckeye, Omega88, quietones, Simonenglish, squares, thegit, Tomdaly71, tylergal, VXCguy, Welee337, whatnow3, xchange3, xxxxenophile | ||
|
#540
|
|||
|
|||
|
An friend of mine told a story...
She had a Sybian, and was using it. It started to smoke, She got a screwdriver to try to fix it, and was standing over it. Her son teen age smelled the smoke and went to her room to see what was the matter. He opened the door to find her standing nude over the Sybian with a screwdriver in her hand. He just said "Mom, just go to bed" |
| The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| non fiction |
|
|