Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2019, 09:36 AM

Thanked 26,082 Times in 2,756 Posts
Default ex with big tits

I had an ex w BIG TITS on a skinny body.. She was hot looking.....Unfortunatly she was living off her tits and expected them to pay her bills.... I just kept fucking her brains out for 2 yrs then dumped her...I figured she'd do fine w her tits finding some desperate guy to pay her bills.
Old 08-11-2021, 06:53 PM

Thanked 4,120 Times in 416 Posts

Even though my exes are exes I still have fond memories of them overall. Sure some of them were crazy, but none of them were terrible people.

One lass in particular was incredible in bed and she never once turned down anything I proposed sexually. She was infatuated with me and I didn't realise it until several years after we broke up. One of her kinks was she loved to hold my todger. Didn't matter where we were, she'd suddenly stick her hand down my pants and grab hold of it until it'd get hard and then she'd start laughing. Unfortunately she was also extremely jealous and combative. She liked to fight and I'm the total opposite. It wore me down and in the end I had to end it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2021, 07:17 PM

Thanked 4,113 Times in 409 Posts

1st GF in HS. Lost our virginity to each other. Were together for a year then she left me for her current husband. Being 19 I was pretty upset. But hey, that's life. I didn't see her for almost 20yrs. We reconnected on FB. In early 2015 we started swinging. A few months later I sent her a note on FB messenger and asked her if she and her husband were in the lifestyle. She eventually responded with "Who told you!?" haha! score. So after some talking to the wife who I told my ex GF was a swinger too(that went over well lol ) we eventually traveled to FL to see them. Man we had fun. So now to the fun part. The ex retired from her teaching job and is now a full time cam model and she makes a freaking KILLING! We hope to get together with them soon.

2nd GF/EX Fiancee. Well, she lost her virginity to me too. Very uptight christian background, which was fine by me, but had some mental issues that I couldn't help her with. Only had a few memorable sex moments with her over the 5 years we were together. Hell she lost her virginity to me at like 26yo. It wasn't good. We're still friendly on FB but that's about it.
Old 08-14-2021, 04:36 AM

Thanked 3,480 Times in 231 Posts

With first wife we got married tooo young I guess. We was still finding ourselves. She was wild and so was I. It in the end it was over kids and for that I am glad as I was hiding a lot of things that could have made the divorce a lot worse and my much more painful and wrecked not just our marriage but her parents too. But luckily I bounced right in to seeing second future wife and she knew everything and was like me older and wiser lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2021, 11:31 AM

Thanked 1,183 Times in 65 Posts

We were married due to an unexpected pregnancy at a very young age. For me being as young, I personally had a chance to date a lot before my first kid. Unfortunately she didn't. I believe I was her third partner but at that time I didn't believe her because she was so tight that she had to be a virgin. Anyhow, back to the question. She just wanted to explore something different after a very long marriage and cheated on me as I found out later after our divorce.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
GF 11 24 14 b

0m:49s

11-24-2014
HCCR7077

7m:36s

05-07-2022
Pissing

2m:08s

05-11-2020
bcf001 29