Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2023, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
My silly and unrealistic fantasy is simple: have my girlfriend locked out of my apartment completely naked and then have her retrieve the spare key at her parents place a few kilometres down the road. She will have to walk butt naked in broad daylight and she will obviously be very much embarrassed and I will encounter her somewhere on the way (because I want to be a witness &#128523

This is unrealistic because there is no probable way she would wind up naked outside of the apartment. Also there are plenty of places where she could hide till I get home. She could also ask a neighbour to hide or borrow clothes (plenty of ladies here). Both of these scenarios are also hot now I think of it… :-D
Another silly and unrealistic fantasy would be that me and my girlfriend participate in some trivia quiz where by each wrong answer my girlfriend has to take off one of her garments. There is an audience who will witness this or at the very least this show will be recorded and broadcasted on the internet. Maybe there are multiple participants, which may or may not get partially nude, but in the end my girlfriend is the only one who gets completely naked.

She will be very nervous and reluctant to take off her clothes, but if she will be giggling and shyly laughing throughout.

A good example of such a show would be those Howard Stern videos, like this one:
https://enf-cmnf.com/tube/videos/328...-loses-a-game/
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MasterYoda For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2023, 01:54 AM

Thanked 3,614 Times in 352 Posts

Being stuck in some kind of survival situation with a super hot woman. I am thinking something like a ship wreck or plane crash. With no serious injuries of course. We would end up going naked most of the time and fucking regularly. A variant on this would be living in a past time in an isolated area with no one else. Kind of little house on the prairie type shit with no family. My wife and I were a little like this before we had kids and before I expanded the ranch and had to hire more ranch hands that live on the property now. We would fuck randomly like in the barn, bent over a tailgate, in the kitchen when she was doing dishes naked and I would just come up behind her... good times.

Now on the more silly and totally unrealistic side. In this one I would be some kind of super rich billionaire. I would hold a contest kind of like a reality show but not televised where I would have a team of sexy naked house keepers in my mansion and I would "fire" one every week. The last one left would win a million dollars or something. They would do the house keeping but also take care of my needs. If I sat down at the table, one would be under there blowing me, if I had to take a piss, one would be there to hold it for me, if I wanted a fuck, they would all be trying to be the one... you get the idea
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2023, 03:54 PM

Thanked 1,162 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erii View Post
Invent a time machine. Me and my wife then go back in time to visit out younger selves at various points in our relationship and talk them into having a fourway. If we were really organised we could then go back to the same point again and again and have a massive orgy with ourselves.

Might be slightly unrealistic this one :-)
Your clever idea reminded me of something I'd read a long time ago. If memory serves, there is a back-in-time sexual encounter loosely similar to your fantasy in the book The Time Traveler's Wife
The Following User Says Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2023, 06:33 AM

My girlfriend wearing a bikini that happens to be see-through but she doesn't know about it....

Unrealistic because my girlfriend is far too cautious with her clothing for something like this to happen.
Attached Thumbnails
candid-16.jpg   candid-36.jpg  

candid-37.jpg   candid-59.jpg  

candid-32.jpg   candid-13.jpg  

candid-47.jpg   candid-54.jpg  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MasterYoda For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2023, 10:40 PM

Thanked 5,893 Times in 240 Posts
Default My In-Law's Party Pictures

Soon after her sister turned 19, my wife, Julie, and her older sister were recruited by their parents to serve as hostesses and waitresses for their twice monthly all nude Cocktail Parties. Not a big deal since they were a fulltime nudist family. But the twist was that these parties were actually sex games parties, involving her parents and up to 4 other couples.

It was the mid 1970s, the middle of the "sexual revolution", and their college professor parents were in tune with the popular cultural and moral changes that were rapidly developing. Importantly, for them the girls were both still virgins and they felt that it would be good for them to learn about sex in a safe, controlled environment. Julie and her sister watched and assisted as many couples openly engaged in organized sexual activities at these parties. The guest couples were made very aware to keep their hands off of the help. We plan to post detailed accounts of the origins and events at these parties in the near future.

The girls did not participate in the actual sexual activities but there were special services that they were occasionally asked to help out with. Although general photography was not allowed, there were special instances where the girls were asked to photograph specific couples and activities. Since Julie had taken a course on photography and had a new Color Polaroid camera, she was selected as the official event photographer. We still have that old camera! If only it could regenerate those old pictures.

During the normal part of the party the guest couples were expected to all simultaneously participate the sexual activity selected by the party director. All of these activities were on a couples basis with one man servicing one woman at a time. However, on special occasions, such as anniversaries or birthdays, the celebrants would be treated with a multiple partner sexual activity.

It was these multi-partner events that Julie was mostly asked to photograph. She would usually take 3 or 4 shots of the group in action, sometimes asking them to freeze or pull back so she could get more detail into the shot. She always liked to see the penis clearly inserting into the vagina and took great care to feature these in her shots whenever she could. Her favorite pose was the reverse cowgirl, penis half inserted, the woman with a mouthful of penis and a penis in each hand. She says that it was usually a difficult shot and would often ask the partners to adjust their positions for a clear shot.

The celebrant guests always took home the pictures, but she would take an extra shot or 2 for her parent's scrapbook and party notes. Julie noted that she had seen the scrapbook at her sister's place a few years ago but didn't think to bring it home to share. And recently her sister thinks that it has since been lost in one of her many moves. My fantasy is to go to my sister-in-law's, find the scrapbook, and bring it home so Julie and I can enjoy a few of her old memories together.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2023, 05:04 AM

Thanked 2,875 Times in 230 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
My girlfriend wearing a bikini that happens to be see-through but she doesn't know about it....

Unrealistic because my girlfriend is far too cautious with her clothing for something like this to happen.
Aim for plausible deniability.

My wife has a bikini of which the top is practically see-through when wet. The bottom is still pretty decent, but when pulled up high enough shows a great cameltow.
She only wears this bikini while on holiday (if any). So nobody knows her and women around are more open to it on those occasions. One might be surprised how many similar bikinis we've seen last summer on holiday.

Wife also has a 2nd bikini to wear while swimming at our home town or at a friend's place.
Like the lady in the pics, that bikini has (removable) padding in the top.
1st thing we tried at home was removing the padding to see how it fits and how see-through it is.
Without the padding, the top fits better. It feels more comfortable and the natural shape of her breasts are better shown. The top is not see-through, but her hard nipples leave 2 noticeable pointy imprints behind which would be hiidden by the padding. So far, she's only wore the top without the padding.
Old 10-30-2023, 12:10 PM

Location: U.S. We are now lifetime members to OCC so here now. lol
Thanked 1,032 Times in 66 Posts
Default My personal fantasy is -

My personal fantasy is to find nude and racy photos of my wife before I met her.

Pretty simple I know. If they existed, the quality would be poor because I met her so long ago.

My other fantasy is to find nude and racy photos of select females and to get the photos at my will without them knowing it. Needless to say that I have always dreamed of having the power to become invisible at will. lol

Basically, we are all on OCC because we are looking for the same results of seeing someone nude that we are not supposed to see nude, or we are addicted to the feedback about our own wives or gfs. lol

1. (rare) A sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

yeah- Not so rare! lol
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Speedster For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2023, 02:29 AM

Thanked 1,877 Times in 93 Posts

Having threesome with my then girlfriend and her older sister. In theory, there probably was a tiny chance of this could've been happening back then, so it wasn't super impossible by any means, but we never really got to talking about it because I was too scared to bring it up first.

They were very very close to each other and seemed like they 200% trust each other. Because of how close they were, the three of us often hung out together and naturally I became close-ish to the sister too. One day we went to their family's holiday house for a long weekend. My girlfriend and I overslept on the first morning there and the sister came into the room to wake us up. Both my girlfriend and I slept naked, and I had morning wood. The sister saw it and said that it was nice to finally see the cock to match to the story. I didn't quite understand it at the time, I found out later on the day that my girlfriend told everything to her sister including about my dick and our sex life.

Then on the last day, we spent a lot of time in the pool and for some reason my girlfriend was very playful and flirty with the constant tease. Flashing her boobs, mooning me when her sister wasn't looking, grabbing my dick under the water, and so on. The constant tease made me very horny. We made up an excuse to get out of the pool first, and we immediately went to our room to have sex. Once done, I pulled out and cum all over her. I then laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling in the after-sex bliss, until I heard her sister jokingly saying "Damn, I got to see the cock the other day and now I get to watch the show too?" My first reaction was more "oh shit" but she just calmly grabbed my girlfriend to the bathroom to get her cleaned up.

I never quite know what the deal with the sister is. She was too nonchalant about the whole thing. Not against seeing my dick and me having sex with my girlfriend and cumming all over her. But never showing any sign of interest in anything more. The closest thing was when we said our final goodbye at the airport as their whole family moved out of the country (my girlfriend and I tried long-distance relationship for 6 months after that before we decided to break up) where she gave me a supposedly innocent kiss on my cheek, but I felt like the kiss lingered a little too long and she kind of inhaled hard as if to smell me. I remember being really turned on by that, but I never got to know what she was thinking.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2023, 04:24 AM

Thanked 2,151 Times in 157 Posts

This is a dream I had a couple nights ago that has become my latest unrealistic fantasy.

The scenario was that my wife and I were present at a big promotion for a new bathroom suite. The bath had some special features that I didn't understand.

The sales person, a middle aged guy got up on a stage in front of a large crowd of people to explain what was so good about it. There was a sample of the bath full of water set up right there on the stage.

During the talk, the guy took off all his clothes to demonstrate how the bath worked. The guy was overweight and not a pretty sight naked.

Someone grumbled that the demonstration would be far more effective if a woman got naked and took a bath on stage instead of the fat guy.

I turned to my wife as she once posed in the nude for a good cause in real life. She piped up that she'd be perfectly willing to get up on stage and strip off if it would help. As the people around us nodded in approval, she started to make her way towards the stage.

Unfortunately I woke up at that point, so I didn't see my wife's striptease for all the people present. My heart was racing and I was shaking with excitment in anticipation of them seeng my wife naked. I felt so disappointed when I realised that it wasn't real.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 11-24-2023 at 04:31 AM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to winston optic beer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2023, 07:55 AM

Thanked 16,986 Times in 1,194 Posts

My home life has been pretty insane the past several years for reasons I won't get into, and my wife's sister's home life is insane for different reasons. Because of this, neither my sister in law nor I can get away while our family members get their own vacations, etc. My friends tell me how unfair it is, but I have tried, and there is nothing to do about it.

So, I often fantasize that my sister in law and I are given an exotic vacation together because our families feel badly for us. So, we go somewhere amazing with an amazing hotel, and most importantly a modern and totally exposed shower in the hotel room.

My sister in law is uneasy at first, especially when I take a shower and she does whatever she can to not see me, but eventually she takes a shower and doesn't tell me not to watch, so I do. And her body is so amazing that I can't put it into words.

After a day or two, I take another shower, and she joins me and says it's because the atmosphere inspires her, and she wants to see what it's like.

This leads to sex, and I give her the most amazing sex she has ever had in her life, making her feel amazing and beautiful. Then that's all we do for the rest of the vacation is have amazing sex.

And when we get home, people notice that she is a different person, but no one other than us will ever know.

I have had this fantasy for years now! The chances of it happening are less than walking down the street with a million dollars falling onto my head.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
mmf bmwmwmf 0021

4m:24s

04-17-2007
07Robe Dance Request part 2

4m:58s

02-04-2024
college lesbians

2m:19s

06-25-2019
BOWA SOLO HC LLR 0098