One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #261  
Old 08-26-2010, 05:59 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,088
Thanked 47,393 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

More.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4927909709_028560f870_o.jpg (2.29 MB, 598 views)
File Type: jpg 4928459682_c7b92b1ac8_o.jpg (3.10 MB, 1107 views)
File Type: jpg 4922508282_c62432c23a_o.jpg (2.26 MB, 655 views)
File Type: jpg 4924750019_c9a582703c_o.jpg (2.66 MB, 888 views)
File Type: jpg 4925348226_9ce40e2962_o.jpg (2.84 MB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg 4925376664_01c4f81602_o.jpg (1.91 MB, 707 views)
File Type: jpg 4924873273_bfded09147_o.jpg (2.31 MB, 304 views)
File Type: jpg 4924870261_be65e42c03_o.jpg (2.73 MB, 666 views)
File Type: jpg 4924876997_62c014b0af_o.jpg (2.79 MB, 513 views)
File Type: jpg 4925477252_3214b06a7c_o.jpg (2.10 MB, 1295 views)
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 08-26-2010, 06:01 AM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,088
Thanked 47,393 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

Last for now. He tends to post over the course of a few days so I'll see what else shows up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4924890683_b5aa37e2cf_o.jpg (1.68 MB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg 4921493183_c2c22ac032_o.jpg (1.61 MB, 1476 views)
File Type: jpg 4922243418_9a48cfdf07_o.jpg (2.15 MB, 802 views)
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 08-26-2010, 06:35 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,081
Thanked 151,256 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

This guy has indeed some of the best shots we have seen on this subject, I just hate that he manages to get the girl to pose in panties, when 90% of the time, we know they rode fully nude. I guess some of us would have asked the guys to do the same!

Do you think this guy is just 'lucky' in what he packs, or is this cutie (again with panties on now!) having an effect on his anatomy, by painting him?
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...3&d=1282816531
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
  #264  
Old 08-26-2010, 11:19 PM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,087
Thanks: 5,088
Thanked 47,393 Times in 1,891 Posts
Default

A few more. I love how this guy gets the up close photos of naked women. I know we see some of this at Fremont, but often the women look at least slightly perturbed. At any rate he seems more successful than any other photog at getting the pretty naked girls to smile for the camera. I wonder if that has something to do with his obvious sexual preference. I imagine it changes the dynamic up a bit if the ladies think he isn't getting off on it. In any case, lucky us.

I hope there's still a lot more where these came from.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4930545295_b09d9ff7f9_o.jpg (2.18 MB, 843 views)
File Type: jpg 4930891068_ee8326fc0d_o.jpg (3.10 MB, 285 views)
File Type: jpg 4930557083_e3ab1f2c24_o.jpg (2.74 MB, 744 views)
File Type: jpg 4931172392_78630ea484_o.jpg (2.63 MB, 802 views)
File Type: jpg 4930578303_5082302dcf_o.jpg (2.91 MB, 637 views)
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 08-27-2010, 08:48 AM
toenail toenail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 178
Thanks: 14,844
Thanked 6,381 Times in 173 Posts
Default Thanks

This is a wonderful thread; thanks to all who contibuted. I noticed something strange about it, however. When I saw a post with pictures, I hit the thanks button. Then I clicked on pictures to enlarge and save them. When I went back to the thread, I found that my "thanks" had been deleted from every post on that page! I went back and hit the thanks button again, and if I didn't enlarge any photo on the page, my thanks remained. I never had this problenm on any other thread, or at least I never noticed it. Has anyone else had their thanks deleted when they clicked on a photo?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toenail For This Useful Post:
  #266  
Old 08-27-2010, 08:40 PM
goofball76 goofball76 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,078
Thanks: 23,177
Thanked 190,351 Times in 5,133 Posts
Default No Thanks

My thanks disappeared as well.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goofball76 For This Useful Post:
  #267  
Old 08-27-2010, 09:03 PM
Slick's Avatar
Slick Slick is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 2,912
Thanks: 7,351
Thanked 60,595 Times in 2,481 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by toenail View Post
This is a wonderful thread; thanks to all who contibuted. I noticed something strange about it, however. When I saw a post with pictures, I hit the thanks button. Then I clicked on pictures to enlarge and save them. When I went back to the thread, I found that my "thanks" had been deleted from every post on that page! I went back and hit the thanks button again, and if I didn't enlarge any photo on the page, my thanks remained. I never had this problenm on any other thread, or at least I never noticed it. Has anyone else had their thanks deleted when they clicked on a photo?
If you hit the "Thanks" button, enlarge the photos and then hit the "Back" button on your browser the thanks doesn't show up because it's still seeing the page as if you just came into the thread (without the thanks). If you hit the "Thanks" button, enlarge the image, hit the "Back" button and then refresh the forum page it should show up. You don't have to hit the "Refresh" button but you have to if you want to see the thanks at that moment. If you just leave the thread it will show up the next time you visit and will also be visible to everyone else.

Slick

Last edited by Slick; 08-27-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post:
  #268  
Old 10-16-2011, 09:28 AM
simonlintworm's Avatar
simonlintworm simonlintworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 984
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 24,889 Times in 852 Posts
Default more

found some more additions today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2616800338_e4a5d3cb73_o.jpg (5.50 MB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg 2616797144_b9de9bc45c_o.jpg (5.15 MB, 254 views)
File Type: jpg 2627451554_6089955392_o.jpg (4.90 MB, 618 views)
File Type: jpg 2616710324_eecc47459d_o.jpg (4.72 MB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg 2626604695_15e2a080fb_o.jpg (4.68 MB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg 2626728047_b1bf02bd3d_o.jpg (4.19 MB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg 2627544438_436a7c7622_o.jpg (4.16 MB, 194 views)
File Type: jpg 2626736095_2e4b26dcef_o.jpg (4.08 MB, 242 views)
File Type: jpg 2627548482_5ba3b5301f_o.jpg (3.94 MB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg 2616707444_acbca783e5_o.jpg (3.23 MB, 149 views)
__________________
Please click "Thanks" if you like my post
Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to simonlintworm For This Useful Post:
  #269  
Old 04-13-2012, 01:34 PM
snahdru snahdru is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 195
Thanks: 2,585
Thanked 11,028 Times in 199 Posts
Default new 1

2008
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:08 AM
HCharles.Crank's Avatar
HCharles.Crank HCharles.Crank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 911
Thanks: 4,675
Thanked 20,475 Times in 892 Posts
Default any more of this girl?

sososo fine.
i love freckles!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fremont-Solstice-Parade-200.jpg (146.3 KB, 1062 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to HCharles.Crank For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.