Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2012, 05:21 AM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by travess View Post
I'll chime in with a Very tame one, from Years back, as it would be unfair for me expect you to do all the Giving, and not offer anything in return, So... (I will call my Friend 'Him' and his GF at the time, now Wife, 'Her')

...about 10 years ago, I was sitting in my Best Friends Living room, waiting for him to finish getting ready, so we Could both head out to the Pub. I had been waiting for about 10 mins or so, when my interest was piqued by the sound of the Bathroom door opening ('He' was in his Bedroom, and had not been using the Bathroom) and the subsequent Footsteps that not only followed, but were heading in my Direction.

The Figure of this 'Other' person was just about to come in to View, when 'He' shouted out "Just to let you know ***** is sat in there waiting for me, so You'd better Put a Towel on or Something", "OK Sweetie" was the reply that came, in the all to familiar Voice of 'Her', as she did an about Face, and headed back down to the Bathroom - DAMN IT!!! was all I could think. ('Her' was 23 yrs old at the Time, with Lovely Curves (Not Fat) and Gravity defying Rack (36 HH) which I had yet to bare witness to!)

When she Finally made her way back down the Hallway, and into the Room I was sitting, I had lost all interest in the situation, and was immersed in a Magazine, which I barely raised my Gaze from as we exchanged pleasantries. After what could only have been 30 seconds to Minute, Tops, 'Her' announces "You don't have to keep staring at that Page to be Polite, I won't freak out if you look you Know!"

As my Gaze shifted in her direction, so to did my Expression, from one of Confusion, to one that would have looked awfully a lot like a Dears, when caught in the Headlights of a Car - She was was Wearing a Towel alright, but she was Wearing it 'Man's Style' and only had it wrapped around her Waste, which Left those Beautiful Orbs of hers, on Full Display, and I could not bring myself to look away.

After yet another 30 seconds (a brief moment in Time, but one that will stay with me forever!) she began shifting her Gaze between Me, her own Tits, and Back to me again, before breaking the Silence with the words "Hmmm, maybe this was too much too soon for You, go Back to your Magazine" with that she gave me a Wink, and promptly left the Room, only to return 10 mins later fully dressed...

....That was the 1st and last time I saw her, in any form of undress, and I still have no Idea why she did it, but I am glad that she did...!

Travess

Wow... I'm glad she did too... That is odd. I wonder why, just the one time and never again. Thanks for sharing man.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maxpowerr11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpowerr11 View Post

....................I always let her steer the direction of where things went, would you have been more aggressive than I was? Anyway, just curious.
Once again .... ty for the stories. You have a talent at writing.

To answer your question about whether or not you should have tried to take it further ... It's one of those questions that you'll never know the answer.

If you had of tried for more ... one of two things would have happened .... you would have got more .... or she would have been offened because that was never her intention .... and she would have stopped playing with you.

You'll never know if you took the right track ... but man.... .as a result you have some great memories.

One thing you could have done was to ask your mate ..... but that also could have ended it all.

Once again ty for wrting and I look forward to similiar stories.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ez2b0e For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 09:03 AM

for another great story I suggest you read this one.......
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113619
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ez2b0e For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2b0e View Post
for another great story I suggest you read this one.......
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=113619
Thanks for the story link. I am heading out right now, but I don't think I have read this one.

As far as your other comments, I agree. I think I played it right. She wasn't MY girlfriend. I have had girls flash me their boobs before who I wasn't in a relationship with. Granted this went further that just flashing, but still, like you said, I didn't want to ruin a good thing.

Lastly, I did ask my buddy for advice. I get the feeling that he always wanted to have a threesome with me and one of his girlfriends. He joked about it quite often, but I feel like he would have gone for it. Whenever I asked him about the Jenny situation, he would just say, "well it's up to her". I think he to turned on watching her turn me on, but also didn't want to push her too far.

In closing, I agree. The situations left me with some brilliant memories.

I am going to write what I think will be my final Jenny story soon (unless any other memories stir up) and you will see exactly how far things did go. It may not be as far as you are thinking, it may be further. Stay tuned.
Old 07-23-2012, 02:37 PM

Default Aaaargh

I spent the last 30 minutes or so writing the next chapter and before I was finished, my computer froze up on me. BAD. I think I am going to have to take it in to the apple store... Now I am on my iPad, which is not conducive to writing long stories. I will try to have it posted soon though.

Sorry.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maxpowerr11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2012, 08:18 PM

Great stories man, Hope you keep them going! Thanks for your work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillyBrown2627 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 08:38 AM

Quote:
I spent the last 30 minutes or so writing the next chapter and before I was finished, my computer froze up on me. BAD. I think I am going to have to take it in to the apple store... Now I am on my iPad, which is not conducive to writing long stories. I will try to have it posted soon though.

Sorry.
writing something on-line and then loosing it sucks so much.

my advice is to use a word processor .. Word. and write in there .. saving from time to time ... and then when you are finsihed ... and run a spell checker over it ... paste it into here.
Old 07-25-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2b0e View Post
writing something on-line and then loosing it sucks so much.

my advice is to use a word processor .. Word. and write in there .. saving from time to time ... and then when you are finsihed ... and run a spell checker over it ... paste it into here.
That is a brilliant idea... Well just to update you, my computer hard drive is fried, so I am waiting for a new one. Should be here tomorrow. In the mean time, I am on here on my iPad. I tried once more to write the story, opened another app and when I came back, everything I had written was gone. Luckily I had only written a paragraph or two.

I am going to take your advice and write it in a word processor and copy it over when it's done... I should have time this evening.

For anybody still wanting to read the story, I apologize for the delay.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maxpowerr11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 03:59 PM

...sorry to hear it. The news gave me a "soft-on".
The Following User Says Thank You to the ginch and the geek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2012, 08:10 PM

Thanked 1,498 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
That is a brilliant idea... Well just to update you, my computer hard drive is fried, so I am waiting for a new one. Should be here tomorrow. In the mean time, I am on here on my iPad. I tried once more to write the story, opened another app and when I came back, everything I had written was gone. Luckily I had only written a paragraph or two.

I am going to take your advice and write it in a word processor and copy it over when it's done... I should have time this evening.

For anybody still wanting to read the story, I apologize for the delay.
Google Docs is your friend. You can get to your stuff from any computer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Ana Jaqueline Dando o rabo no Mato

3m:10s

08-20-2013
HCCR9060

8m:38s

01-06-2022

1m:01s

07-24-2008
flash st patrick

2m:36s