One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 08-10-2011, 05:23 PM
disposable35 disposable35 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 220
Thanks: 955
Thanked 14,517 Times in 262 Posts
Default Wow!

I guess the cold shoulder was to all the textiles she was wearing in those first couple of batches that I posted. I forgot a cardinal rule at OCC: a little bit of flesh goes a long way.

So now I've got a little bit of a dilemma: I can go back and post the batch of 10 that I skipped over, or I can continue with the limited clothing pics that follow. I got the message. I'm going with the skin this time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00370.jpg (431.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-04-17-02.jpg (417.3 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-04-10.jpg (375.1 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-21.jpg (374.9 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-04-01.jpg (372.7 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-04-02.jpg (370.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-04-16.jpg (367.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-19.jpg (367.0 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-53.jpg (363.5 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-17.jpg (363.0 KB, 208 views)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-10-2011, 05:52 PM
flstfi55 flstfi55 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 310
Thanks: 9,796
Thanked 9,997 Times in 289 Posts
Default Thanks

Thanks for the post, first I have seen her posted. Family photos in background, WOW.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flstfi55 For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 08-10-2011, 07:35 PM
r7o7b5 r7o7b5 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,263
Thanks: 8,464
Thanked 1,262 Times in 674 Posts
Default

That is ONE GREAT looking lady need more of her...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to r7o7b5 For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 08-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Maturemaleinmo's Avatar
Maturemaleinmo Maturemaleinmo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,890
Thanks: 70,293
Thanked 103,708 Times in 1,892 Posts
Default Fantastic

She is a dandy. Love the post. Thanks so much for sharing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maturemaleinmo For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 08-11-2011, 11:18 AM
disposable35 disposable35 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 220
Thanks: 955
Thanked 14,517 Times in 262 Posts
Default Anne again

Above, there was some mention of photos and other reality pics in combination with the boudoir poses. Well, this guy outdid himself. I don't know how many he sent his pictures out to...or how many of those people pass them on indiscriminately......but he has sent some pictures that include some very personal identifying information. The kind where you see it jump right off of the picture, not the kind where you go full-on stalker and get expensive software to doctor the image and manipulate it to discover such information. OCC's rules prohibit me from sharing it, but I wouldn't do so anyway. And I hope anyone else he sent those kinds of pictures to haven't been floating them out there in the wild.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2004-03-30-02.jpg (437.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg AROBG.jpg (432.9 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-07-04-01.jpg (413.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg AROCB.jpg (422.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg AROBD.jpg (360.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-02-09-01.jpg (410.9 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-43.jpg (360.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-42.jpg (359.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg AROBI.jpg (353.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-04-12.jpg (349.2 KB, 170 views)

Last edited by disposable35; 08-11-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-12-2011, 03:30 AM
disposable35 disposable35 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 220
Thanks: 955
Thanked 14,517 Times in 262 Posts
Default

I've got about two more batches of her after this and at the end I'll throw up a .zip that includes a bunch more to fill things out (close-ups, a couple blurry voyeur shots of her, etc.)...but I sure would like to see someone who has some other, different shots of Anne the USC fan. Anyone?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2003-07-15-01.jpg (347.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-16-02.jpg (336.4 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-62.jpg (420.5 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-04-06.jpg (351.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-51.jpg (329.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-04-14.jpg (324.9 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-16-03.jpg (324.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-24.jpg (322.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 2003-09-21-10.jpg (319.2 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg 2004-09-04-13.jpg (314.0 KB, 89 views)
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Moriarty's Avatar
Moriarty Moriarty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: UK MILF re-poster
Posts: 2,108
Thanks: 517
Thanked 121,538 Times in 3,116 Posts
Default Brilliant

Hi Guys thank you very much for re-discovering this gem....i've just been checking to see if anything had come of my "shout out" and was absolutely amazed at this.

If anyone has anymore or zips or any other locations please let me know.

Thank you all for taking the time to contribute.......i'm not just saying that......people contributing and taking the time to post stuff, which can take time uploading makes sites like this worth coming to.

Thanks again

M.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moriarty For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 08-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Moriarty's Avatar
Moriarty Moriarty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: UK MILF re-poster
Posts: 2,108
Thanks: 517
Thanked 121,538 Times in 3,116 Posts
Default ZIP< ZIP<ZIP

I will try and upload Zip....

Thanks again for time and effort taken especially by disposable 35 to post these pics !!!

If anyone has pictures please feel free to post them....

If you don't and have never posted - just drop a line in praise of the lovely Anne...
Attached Files
File Type: rar All American Mom Anne - One Click Chicks Forum.rar (31.40 MB, 155 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Moriarty For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 08-12-2011, 09:57 AM
so9956 so9956 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 41
Thanks: 18
Thanked 174 Times in 32 Posts
Default

thanks for the zip!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-12-2011, 10:16 AM
disposable35 disposable35 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 220
Thanks: 955
Thanked 14,517 Times in 262 Posts
Default

Remember, I'll post a zip shortly of the pictures that I'm showcasing here as well as some others that I have of her that are less noteworthy. The .zip will have them in order (of sorts) by date and the original file names from the camera.

Moriarty...does this .rar contain pictures besides the ones that are posted here already?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to disposable35 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.