One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #501  
Old 06-30-2011, 07:05 AM
bedheader bedheader is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 222
Thanks: 873
Thanked 9,875 Times in 351 Posts
Default

Couple of good galleries on personal blogs - second one is all watermarked, so no previews here...

hxxp://asitc.wordpress.com/2011/06/12/world-naked-bike-ride-london-2011-2/

hxxp://cliffroles.smugmug.com/Street-Scenes/Nsked-Cyclists-Race-London/
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 06-30-2011, 10:06 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,081
Thanked 151,261 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

In a blatent attempt to keep this thread on the first page (and because I cannot get to the beach today, due to it being cloudy!), I thought I would edit and post some of own original WNBR shots here.


As you may know, I normally get to both Southampton and Brighton rides, but this year due to the awful weather (the worst day I can remember for June in the UK) I decided to miss the Brighton ride

On the plus side (despite it only being 13C by the time the ride started at 18.30 in the evening), I did get more shots than normal from Southampton. There were about 7-10 (I'll let crispus tell you the exact figure when I am done posting)fully naked fermale riders and a few more very pretty topless ones. A lot of the pics are similar as I concentrated on the fully nude 'student type' girls and used my 'burst' mode as I do on the beach. Conditions for photos were not great as it was an overcast evening, it also started raining a little too towards the end.

My favourite rider was the painted girl with short hair, she is a student and may well be the rider who rode fully nude (but painted) with two topless painted girlfriends in 2009. She told me her bright green painted pubic hair was her idea to make herself as 'unsexy' as possible knowing she was going to the centre of a lot of photographic attention! About another 100 shots to come soon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01170.JPG (1.04 MB, 388 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01172.JPG (1.10 MB, 648 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01173.JPG (1.19 MB, 541 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01174.JPG (1.08 MB, 1215 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01177.JPG (916.9 KB, 419 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01178.JPG (912.6 KB, 375 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01180.JPG (960.5 KB, 321 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01183.JPG (1.39 MB, 570 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01184.JPG (1.11 MB, 728 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01188.JPG (1,013.0 KB, 473 views)
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 06-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,081
Thanked 151,261 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

Here are some shots covering the girl with the home-made floral pubic patch! She said fully expected to lose it on the ride, but the bloody thing was stuck on fast when we got to the finish.

I did not have my camera ready when (for a few seconds) she bent over to pick up somthing from the ground, all I can say is, the patch did not work at all from that angle She was also a local student and was very sweet to anyone who wanted a photograph at first, then started to get a little tetchy as dozens of (non-riders) with cameras wanted close up shots of her, most focusing on her breasts. The advantage of being a naked rider (although bloody cold) is the fact that any girl will happily pose for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01186.JPG (910.7 KB, 596 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01192.JPG (1.19 MB, 1097 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01193.JPG (938.9 KB, 655 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01199.JPG (1.24 MB, 789 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01205.JPG (722.9 KB, 399 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01213.JPG (809.6 KB, 665 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01226.JPG (778.9 KB, 740 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01232.JPG (1.06 MB, 399 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01219.JPG (1.34 MB, 472 views)
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 06-30-2011, 10:24 AM
KarlMalone's Avatar
KarlMalone KarlMalone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,169
Thanks: 19,653
Thanked 32,905 Times in 4,417 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrak74 View Post
San Francisco
Video here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=167
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
  #505  
Old 06-30-2011, 10:34 AM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,081
Thanked 151,261 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

More of the two 'fully' nude student riders, do not feel obliged to look at every shot! I know they are similar, but the short haired blonde (a four letter name beginning with K is all I am saying) was such a stunner in my eyes. I spent five minutes chatting to her about body painting and at least ten minutes of the ride directly behind her very shapely bottom and (by the number of photos I took!) maybe I am a little bit smitten!

You can also see (in the set below) just how close I came to getting that 'bending over' shot from the other girl. It was all over in about 3 seconds and I just could not get the camera up in time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01248.JPG (1.23 MB, 349 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01251.JPG (1.23 MB, 698 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01255.JPG (1.15 MB, 537 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01264.JPG (1.27 MB, 400 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01233.JPG (958.8 KB, 560 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01234.JPG (817.1 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01238.JPG (1.21 MB, 479 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01239.JPG (1.49 MB, 407 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01240.JPG (1.38 MB, 359 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01242.JPG (1.19 MB, 425 views)
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 06-30-2011, 11:11 AM
KarlMalone's Avatar
KarlMalone KarlMalone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,169
Thanks: 19,653
Thanked 32,905 Times in 4,417 Posts
Default

Sara Jean Underwood From G4's Twitter Feed from the Portland WNBR
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sara-jean-underwood-naked-1-banner.jpg (52.7 KB, 589 views)
File Type: jpg sara-jean-underwood-naked-0-banner.jpg (53.0 KB, 329 views)
File Type: jpg sara-jean-underwood-naked-2-banner.jpg (67.5 KB, 407 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
  #507  
Old 06-30-2011, 11:46 AM
simonlintworm's Avatar
simonlintworm simonlintworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 984
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 24,889 Times in 852 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
More of the two 'fully' nude student riders, do not feel obliged to look at every shot! I know they are similar, but the short haired blonde (a four letter name beginning with K is all I am saying) was such a stunner in my eyes. I spent five minutes chatting to her about body painting and at least ten minutes of the ride directly behind her very shapely bottom and (by the number of photos I took!) maybe I am a little bit smitten!

You can also see (in the set below) just how close I came to getting that 'bending over' shot from the other girl. It was all over in about 3 seconds and I just could not get the camera up in time.

Here's one dude hoping for more (especially butt shots!)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simonlintworm For This Useful Post:
  #508  
Old 06-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Pedro the Fisherman's Avatar
Pedro the Fisherman Pedro the Fisherman is offline
Our man at the nudist beach
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,177
Thanks: 3,081
Thanked 151,261 Times in 3,869 Posts
Default

Quote:
Here's one dude hoping for more (especially butt shots!)
Here is one to be getting on with, I'll wait until this thread slows down a little, before posting a load more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01390.JPG (2.00 MB, 1038 views)
__________________
If God had intended that people should go around totally naked, we'd all have been born that way."
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 06-30-2011, 01:07 PM
simonlintworm's Avatar
simonlintworm simonlintworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 984
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 24,889 Times in 852 Posts
Default

oh wow! what a beatiful curvy butt she has! Tnx Pedro!

oh, and I found 1 more london shot on twitpics. Had to reduce it, for it was too large.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1more.jpg (1.15 MB, 1971 views)

Last edited by simonlintworm; 06-30-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 06-30-2011, 02:17 PM
simonlintworm's Avatar
simonlintworm simonlintworm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 984
Thanks: 3,136
Thanked 24,889 Times in 852 Posts
Default

accidentally bumped into these two. Technically the second one is from Brighton 2010, but I just thought I'd post it for Crispus.

EDIT: The girl in the third pic I found on flickr was also tagged for london 2011. Aparantly she is (check the boris bike), she is smoking hot! how come I've never seen any pics of her before?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1308124742_25london025.jpg (122.5 KB, 470 views)
File Type: jpg 5829504066_1a97680d04_b.jpg (397.5 KB, 2019 views)

Last edited by dognheat; 04-21-2022 at 11:20 PM. Reason: *****PHOTO(S) REMOVED BY REQUEST*****
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
wnbr, wnbr 2011


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.