One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 06-17-2011, 03:28 AM
peepingtom's Avatar
peepingtom peepingtom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 906
Thanks: 507
Thanked 9,137 Times in 842 Posts
Default Tight olive green minidress

I love the way a minidress like this one clings to the body of the girl wearing it, and in this one we are even rewarded with some visible pantylines when she walks up the stairs and the dress stretches on her hips and ass

lovely girl too, too bad I couldnt get any upskirt shots of her
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tight olive green minidress (1).jpg (299.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg tight olive green minidress (2).jpg (297.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg tight olive green minidress (3).jpg (297.9 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg tight olive green minidress (4).jpg (293.1 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg tight olive green minidress (5).jpg (307.4 KB, 201 views)
File Type: jpg tight olive green minidress (6).jpg (321.4 KB, 160 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to peepingtom For This Useful Post:
  #22  
Old 06-17-2011, 03:32 AM
peepingtom's Avatar
peepingtom peepingtom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 906
Thanks: 507
Thanked 9,137 Times in 842 Posts
Default Long slim legs

lovely girl on the escalator
Attached Images
File Type: jpg long slim legs (1).jpg (242.2 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg long slim legs (2).jpg (238.8 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg long slim legs (3).jpg (240.8 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg long slim legs (4).jpg (258.2 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg long slim legs (5).jpg (213.8 KB, 127 views)
File Type: jpg long slim legs (6).jpg (241.2 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg long slim legs (7).jpg (240.8 KB, 97 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to peepingtom For This Useful Post:
  #23  
Old 06-17-2011, 03:38 AM
peepingtom's Avatar
peepingtom peepingtom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 906
Thanks: 507
Thanked 9,137 Times in 842 Posts
Default cheek peek

got a little bit of ass cheek peeking out here, nice and tight little thing too
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cheek peek (1).jpg (317.6 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (2).jpg (317.9 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (3).jpg (310.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (4).jpg (242.1 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (5).jpg (253.1 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (6).jpg (277.9 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (7).jpg (209.1 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (8).jpg (190.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (9).jpg (190.7 KB, 104 views)
File Type: jpg cheek peek (10).jpg (278.1 KB, 76 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to peepingtom For This Useful Post:
  #24  
Old 06-19-2011, 11:42 AM
iamjosef12345 iamjosef12345 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 43
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Wow awesome stuff as always. Thick girls are kinda better looking though. (in my opinion )
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamjosef12345 For This Useful Post:
  #25  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:32 AM
hsp's Avatar
hsp hsp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ASIA
Posts: 376
Thanks: 315
Thanked 9,166 Times in 364 Posts
Default

walking in pantyhose feet, without shoes...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1030969.JPG (241.9 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg P1040194.JPG (257.6 KB, 115 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hsp For This Useful Post:
  #26  
Old 06-23-2011, 10:50 PM
peepingtom's Avatar
peepingtom peepingtom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 906
Thanks: 507
Thanked 9,137 Times in 842 Posts
Thumbs down to poster "hsp"

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepingtom View Post
I guess I didnt make this clear in the beginning of this thread, but my intention for this thread was for it to actually only contain my own pics. Sorry, I know that probably might come off a bit self absorbed or whatever, but my main reason for this is that I dont really really care much for the sort of threads which are just filled with anonymous pictures with no story to them (at least we dont know it because the poster didnt take them).

I do appreciate the interest in this thread so far though, I just hope that if you feel you have to post pictures, then please let it be your own pictures and not something you just downloaded on the net somewhere, and please try to be selective when you choose which of your own pictures to share on here.

I am trying to make the quality of this thread as high as possible, hope you all understand.

Again, I apologize if I am being an ass about this
to poster hsp: like I said before, the interest in the thread is appreciated and if anyone have GOOD pics to share on the thread that is also fine (although that was not the point of this thread from a starting point, I actually meant to make this a thread of my own pics only. Any poster on the forum is welcome to start their own thread. Posting crap pictures on other peoples threads instead of starting their own is not really cool I think).

I am sorry about being a bit of prick about this, but understand that I spent A LOT of time taking these pics and carefully selecting only the better ones to post, so I expect the same from others!

Hope you understand
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to peepingtom For This Useful Post:
  #27  
Old 06-24-2011, 03:02 AM
asslover69's Avatar
asslover69 asslover69 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 56
Thanks: 3,024
Thanked 1,565 Times in 103 Posts
Default

I sympathise with peepingtom on this one. Members should try as far as possible to respect the spirit of a thread like this. It is all too easy to inadvertently dilute it with material that doesn't reflect the thread's original intentions.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-24-2011, 08:59 AM
hsp's Avatar
hsp hsp is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: ASIA
Posts: 376
Thanks: 315
Thanked 9,166 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsp View Post
walking in pantyhose feet, without shoes...
these ARE indeed my own pix...anyway i didn't realise u had meant for this thread to be "for your own work" as thread starters usually welcome contributions as long as its in line with the topic. anyways, i do now...so will not "spoil" it for u further
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hsp For This Useful Post:
  #29  
Old 06-24-2011, 09:00 AM
iamjosef12345 iamjosef12345 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 9
Thanks: 43
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Bro, er, can i have a request? Can you take some "thick" girls? Not so thick you know just lil bit thick. Yeah
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-27-2011, 10:55 PM
peepingtom's Avatar
peepingtom peepingtom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 906
Thanks: 507
Thanked 9,137 Times in 842 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsp View Post
these ARE indeed my own pix...anyway i didn't realise u had meant for this thread to be "for your own work" as thread starters usually welcome contributions as long as its in line with the topic. anyways, i do now...so will not "spoil" it for u further
thanks hsp, appreciate your understanding. And Yes, I admit I should have made it clear from the beginning of the thread that I intentions for the thread was to only contain my own pics (selfish I know)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.