One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 02-19-2011, 08:03 PM
Fox Mulder's Avatar
Fox Mulder Fox Mulder is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 12,691
Thanks: 70,878
Thanked 365,482 Times in 12,644 Posts
Default MORE PLAIN JANES PLEASE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealand View Post
Another Plain Jane nude outdoors
I find that Mother Nature gives each woman at least one attractive feature. Sometimes it's something we voyeurs can enjoy- sometimes it's something you have to look deeper for. I enjoy "Plain Janes" sometimes more than those considered conventionally pretty. The heart (and the hard on) knows what it wants. I like a woman with a big or unusual nose. Don't ask me why. I also like skinny, flat chested girls...and torso moles...and freckle faces... and scars- but it all depends on the woman. All I know is that I know what I like when I see it. I hope this thread continues on strong. Thanks.
__________________
“This is my problem with modern-day monsters, Scully. There’s no chance for emotional investment.”
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fox Mulder For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 02-19-2011, 08:06 PM
madahab's Avatar
madahab madahab is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,915
Thanks: 25,232
Thanked 9,302 Times in 974 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugaloo View Post
just a plain old housewife hav'in naked fun outdoors
somehow its the glasses that make these great.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
  #13  
Old 02-19-2011, 08:31 PM
sealand's Avatar
sealand sealand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 489
Thanks: 1,448
Thanked 17,177 Times in 493 Posts
Default

A few more... Same Jane
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pj10-.jpg (244.5 KB, 165 views)
File Type: jpg pj11.jpg (193.8 KB, 490 views)
File Type: jpg pj12.jpg (211.0 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg pj13.jpg (203.1 KB, 324 views)
File Type: jpg pj14.jpg (140.9 KB, 117 views)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-19-2011, 09:15 PM
ccurly804 ccurly804 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: West Coasst
Posts: 35
Thanks: 8,283
Thanked 54 Times in 25 Posts
Default

Plain Janes are my kind of gals! Keep'em coming!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccurly804 For This Useful Post:
  #15  
Old 02-20-2011, 05:56 AM
HenryV HenryV is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 64
Thanks: 624
Thanked 702 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Great idea for a plain jane thread. Thanx for starting!!!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HenryV For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 02-20-2011, 12:21 PM
Dennis the Mennis Dennis the Mennis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 66
Thanks: 1,188
Thanked 98 Times in 42 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince wiley View Post
I find that Mother Nature gives each woman at least one attractive feature. Sometimes it's something we voyeurs can enjoy- sometimes it's something you have to look deeper for. I enjoy "Plain Janes" sometimes more than those considered conventionally pretty. The heart (and the hard on) knows what it wants. I like a woman with a big or unusual nose. Don't ask me why. I also like skinny, flat chested girls...and torso moles...and freckle faces... and scars- but it all depends on the woman. All I know is that I know what I like when I see it. I hope this thread continues on strong. Thanks.
There are no plan Janes!!! It takes innormous curage to pose and expose yourself. I truly enjoy the ones that find that difficult. You can find the KIDS posting anywhere. It's the reluctent matures that make the thread. Thank you all for shareing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis the Mennis For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 02-20-2011, 11:04 PM
DRDavenport DRDavenport is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: FL
Posts: 1,880
Thanks: 236,998
Thanked 21,578 Times in 1,628 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis the Mennis View Post
There are no plan Janes!!! It takes innormous curage to pose and expose yourself. I truly enjoy the ones that find that difficult. You can find the KIDS posting anywhere. It's the reluctent matures that make the thread. Thank you all for shareing.
Sexy is as sexy DOES!
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
  #18  
Old 02-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Dennis the Mennis Dennis the Mennis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 66
Thanks: 1,188
Thanked 98 Times in 42 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Sexy is as sexy DOES!
AGREED!!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis the Mennis For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 03-03-2011, 02:55 PM
sealand's Avatar
sealand sealand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 489
Thanks: 1,448
Thanked 17,177 Times in 493 Posts
Default Plain Jane outdoors

In the woods
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pjs01.jpg (278.6 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg pjs02.jpg (443.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg pjs03.jpg (508.6 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg pjs04.jpg (509.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg pjs05.jpg (484.8 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg pjs06.jpg (474.7 KB, 102 views)
File Type: jpg pjs07.jpg (505.1 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg pjs08.jpg (488.9 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg pjs09.jpg (218.1 KB, 535 views)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-03-2011, 05:47 PM
sealand's Avatar
sealand sealand is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 489
Thanks: 1,448
Thanked 17,177 Times in 493 Posts
Default Plain Jane outdoors

More of the same Jane (in red panties)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pjs25.jpg (156.8 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg pjs26.jpg (156.2 KB, 130 views)
File Type: jpg pjs27.jpg (153.2 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg pjs28.jpg (232.2 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg pjs29.jpg (475.9 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg pjs30.jpg (482.8 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg pjs31.jpg (519.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg pjs32.jpg (513.4 KB, 78 views)
File Type: jpg pjs33.jpg (521.3 KB, 158 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amateur, beano, exhibitionist, freckles, milf, nudist, outdoors, pale, public, redhead, sexy


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.