uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2010, 08:11 AM

Default Office horror

Having sex in a lunchbreak, in the office, can be fun, intense, hot. That feeling you can get caught, seen, exposed. When I fucked one of the cleaners he removed me skirt, then my panties, and to tell the truth when I am hot I don't really give things a lot of thought. In cold I am shy, even prudish. But it was exciting, benig there in the office seminude and getting layed. Until just before finishing we heard a noise, and I was pushed backwards over the table and fell with a thud to the floor. I rubbed my bum which had most of the fall as I lay breathless and heard Jack the cleaner run and slam the door. I got up quickly to get dressed and scanned the floor for my clothes my hands ready to grab and get dressed at the speed of light. But I couldn't seem them. What was supposed to be a quick search turned into a longer one, and ended up with me on all fours looking under the desks. I was very nervous now, my heart pounding in my throat. My tight shirt didn't even reach my butt, * oh please oh please oh please* I kept chanting as I looked, waiting for that relief that I would feel when I had my skirt and pants in my hands. I could here the noises of people returning from their lunch break. I scrambled up and went to my desk and sat my bare arse on the chair, feeling the cool leather on my hot skin as I pushed myself as close as possible, even in a painful way, towards the table. I gripped on as the door opened and in came my boss. He smiled and went to his computer. I was sweating now. Everything seemed normal, to an outsider, but to me it was just hell on earth. I keep thinking what to do, and just cant find an answer. I am worrying so much I don't make out my boss speaking to me. Quite crossly now he shouts “Get me the Turner files”. On shit!!!

To be continued.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 08:11 AM

“What is the problem” said Mr Ten with little patience and a dangerous stiffness in his voice

Trembling now Suzy explained in a mad rush what had happened: the quick sex, the mysterious disappearance of her clothes, the fact that she was shamefully naked waist downwards. Suzy didn't really know what to expect in that moment, but she was quite sure her Boss would help her in some way and then possibly follow some sort of reprimand.

“You do realize that all of that is on camera” said Mr Ten. Suzy followed his pointed finger to what was a camera she had never actually noticed in the 2 weeks she was in that office. Flushed in the face she saw her boss leave the office and come back with a videotape. She squirmed as gave a little scream as she saw herself shamelessly having sex and then felt a even deeper sense of embarrassment if possible by seeing herself hunt on all fours for her clothes.

“Would make a lovely youtube video” said Mr Ten with a smile. Suzy swallowed looking at the floor.

“You can either be fired, then be publicly humiliating or... let me punish you for what you have done" He then smiled again and observed Suzy squirm. What to do? She couldn't lose her job, she was already behind with the rent, she couldn't let that video get out, she was indeed in his hands and wondered if what he wanted was sex. If he did, he was quite attractive, it could be worse, so she nodded nervously and said she would do what he pleased.

“Come here” barked Mr Ten. She got up, held her crotch tightly with her hands and walked over to his desk, hesitatingly but commanded to continue. Mr Ten smiled and asked her to turn round, she did, and her hand wanted to cover her bum but she felt too stupid in doing so that she left it. She was bright red by now and trembling from the shock of the situation.

“Go in that far corner and stay there” said Mr Ten Suzy wasn't sure she had heard right. He wasn't going to have sex with her? He was going to put her in a corner like a naughty silly girl? The shame of the thought burned her face, but she walked to where he said. When facing the wall she heard him say “Put your hands on your head and prepare for a long stay there” She put her hands up as he said, and very soon felt the dull pain. She could have cried from shame. She attempted to plead but was told to shut up. Minutes like hours passed until a new command came

“Wiggle your bum, if you stop you will be severely punished”. Suze wiggled her bum, letting out a cry of shame, and stupidly continued to do so, feeling her bare uncovered ass embarrassing her. She was left in this humiliating way for plenty of time to think of her silly sins. And oh no! Suzy had a great urge to go the bathroom and when attempted to talk was told to shut up. When she was allowed to speak she said

"I have to go to the bathroom..." red in her face looking at the wall

"What a pity" said Mr Ten " As you don't have permission, continue with that bum wiggling though, I love to see you looking so stupid and nude"

And Suzy continued to wiggle, each wiggle making her want more the bathroom. Her arms ached... it was torture,... and she then realized, this would be on tape too.. she groaned and continued to move her bum and whimper and silently as she could...
To be continued.

Last edited by wherearemyclothes; 08-31-2010 at 08:15 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 06:04 AM

Just wondered if there is any interest in this story being finished. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wherearemyclothes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 12:30 AM

I am
The Following User Says Thank You to jes-wan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 08:59 AM

Thanked 1,246 Times in 127 Posts

I to would like to see what happens next.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:05 AM

Thanks for the interest, I will try to get round to it. X
Old 09-21-2010, 07:48 PM

More more more, I want to know how this is going to play out..
Old 09-30-2010, 10:59 AM

Certainly. You can't stop a story like this in the middle of the action! ;-)
Old 10-03-2010, 09:25 AM

Default More please!

Keep it going please!
Old 12-15-2010, 11:27 AM

Default MORE!?!?!?!?!

What is happening next. I've always got an idea; however, I love other people's perspectives!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Camchick5

3m:11s

06-09-2011
thankyoustrip

3m:22s

03-12-2008
dom de1098

2m:59s

08-02-2006
C56P1b 44 Show Nude xvid

0m:32s