One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 04-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Barmixer's Avatar
Barmixer Barmixer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,009
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 86,067 Times in 2,934 Posts
Default Heres some

Hot blond
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ellen01.jpg (20.1 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg ellen02.jpg (8.6 KB, 10392 views)
File Type: jpg ellen12.jpg (22.7 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg ellen25.jpg (6.8 KB, 10379 views)
File Type: jpg Ellen26.jpg (11.5 KB, 10400 views)
File Type: jpg Ellen28a.jpg (12.5 KB, 10415 views)
File Type: jpg ellen29.jpg (10.7 KB, 10406 views)
File Type: jpg ellen30.jpg (98.9 KB, 751 views)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-29-2010, 10:27 AM
Barmixer's Avatar
Barmixer Barmixer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,009
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 86,067 Times in 2,934 Posts
Default Here's some more

This one looks like she enjoys it - Wish I had a pic of her drinking from the cup! I have more of her if anyone wants them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cleo1.jpg (46.8 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg cleo2.jpg (42.0 KB, 195 views)
File Type: jpg cleo3.jpg (38.7 KB, 172 views)
File Type: jpg cleo5.jpg (41.0 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg cleo13.jpg (49.1 KB, 331 views)
File Type: jpg cleo16.jpg (22.1 KB, 302 views)
File Type: jpg cleo17.jpg (37.8 KB, 273 views)
File Type: jpg cleo18.jpg (28.5 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg cleo19.jpg (48.6 KB, 395 views)
File Type: jpg cleo20.jpg (40.7 KB, 475 views)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-29-2010, 05:29 PM
atclj atclj is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 14
Thanks: 54
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Default

I live in Houston, which places are most likely to have this going on?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atclj For This Useful Post:
  #14  
Old 04-29-2010, 10:05 PM
MacNfries's Avatar
MacNfries MacNfries is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: US-North Carolina
Posts: 35
Thanks: 11
Thanked 822 Times in 29 Posts
Default

Actually, there's a TRUE story about the blonde above ... I'll see if I can find the story & pics and attach it. Here are some gloryhole pics that I had. Mac
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gloryhole_manyHOLES.jpg (254.0 KB, 1687 views)
File Type: jpg gloryhole_ejaculation.jpg (43.6 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg gloryhole_fencehole.jpg (61.9 KB, 505 views)
File Type: jpg gloryhole_Flickr1.jpg (37.8 KB, 896 views)
File Type: jpg Gloryhole_cumDripping.jpg (157.3 KB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg gloryhole_cumonHand.jpg (42.7 KB, 435 views)
File Type: jpg gloryhole_FlickrFuck.jpg (33.6 KB, 730 views)
File Type: jpg gloryhole_doublepic.jpg (571.7 KB, 789 views)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-30-2010, 03:55 AM
ftwpeeker's Avatar
ftwpeeker ftwpeeker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 480
Thanks: 1,456
Thanked 2,726 Times in 377 Posts
Default I love real

thanks to all who post real glory holes, with real ladies getting sl*t. too sexy
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ftwpeeker For This Useful Post:
  #16  
Old 04-30-2010, 05:45 AM
HDTour HDTour is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,321
Thanks: 25,770
Thanked 24,620 Times in 1,227 Posts
Default The internet has killed the gloryhole

I travel around a lot , and whenever I visit populated areas , I look for sexual diversions.
Back in the 70's and 80's , just about any major metro area that wasn't Baptist dominated had
porno video stores, and many of them had 25 cent peep shows in back.

Most were gay , but occasionally you'd see a woman in one. That always set the guys to straining
for a real peek ! LOL ! Late in the 80's when the crack epidemic hit , there were quite
a few that had crackwh*r*s working the booths.

But in the last 10 or 15 years , I've noticed that nearly all of them are gone. Probably the
victim of easy porn access on the net.

I've noticed too , that on gloryhole posts, either the pics are old , from
the early heydays , OR the pics are staged , like in a photographers set or maybe
in a sex room at a swingers house. Too bad too. Personally I always fantasized about a pretty blonde
doing me in a booth while she alternated to sucking cocks popping through the hole
in the wall. ( Sigh ... )

I used to visit a website that had a database of still active gloryhole / porno shops.
I'll see if I can find it again. But it was a short list , maybe 50 places the last I saw of
it about 5 years back.

HD
__________________
Boobies make me smile !

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post:
  #17  
Old 04-30-2010, 06:59 AM
goodie1958 goodie1958 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 61
Thanks: 1,359
Thanked 1,965 Times in 61 Posts
Default Charlee

This is Charlee Who I think is from Canada. Also my apologies to admin ,I made a mistake with one of the uploads in the previous post which is watermarked and I dont know how to delete it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Charlee1283.jpg (96.0 KB, 519 views)
File Type: jpg charlee1750.jpg (31.4 KB, 465 views)
File Type: jpg charlee old glory 0111.jpg (19.6 KB, 571 views)
File Type: jpg charlee_2.jpg (85.7 KB, 358 views)
File Type: jpg old glory 0263.jpg (48.4 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg old glory 0264.jpg (51.4 KB, 256 views)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-30-2010, 07:59 AM
Barmixer's Avatar
Barmixer Barmixer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,009
Thanks: 6,780
Thanked 86,067 Times in 2,934 Posts
Default Video

I used to have a video of a woman before she entered the ABS and also taken inside. Voice and everything. Unfortunately, I lost it. If anyone has it, please post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barmixer For This Useful Post:
  #19  
Old 04-30-2010, 10:01 AM
igottago8's Avatar
igottago8 igottago8 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston, MA area
Posts: 783
Thanks: 27,777
Thanked 18,943 Times in 774 Posts
Default Yes, it's true

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewatch View Post
I disagree with thegreatone. While some sites apealize in "staged" gloryhole pics. this is a very real thing. I have been to many ABS's across the country as a truck driver and have seen this many times. Tampa Fl is a very hot place for this. Houston, Dallas, Louisville etc. One of the places with the hottest action is in Nashville, Tn
I have to concur with wewatch, Tampa, FL has very active adult book stores and I have seen many women standing by to service those who wish to be serviced. cheers
__________________
Don't cry because it is over; smile because it happened.


Like this post? Kindly take a sec and hit Thanks!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to igottago8 For This Useful Post:
  #20  
Old 04-30-2010, 01:31 PM
plurdoc plurdoc is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 17
Thanks: 777
Thanked 174 Times in 16 Posts
Default Portland

Portland, Oregon is pretty well known for having the most adult entertainment businesses per capita in the US. Most of the porn stores have booths and some of them were even designed with nice glory holes. They even have padding and handle bars in some.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plurdoc For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.