One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1031  
Old 04-13-2010, 06:25 PM
spnkmnky spnkmnky is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 159
Thanks: 160
Thanked 2,477 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by igottago8 View Post
I have seen this water park in the background of several posts, does anyone know where this is?
Thanks in advance for any information.
Igottago8
Those are the water slides at Malia. I think that is in Crete. I think the official name is Star Beach Waterpark, but I am not positive.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spnkmnky For This Useful Post:
  #1032  
Old 04-13-2010, 07:04 PM
everytimei everytimei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,275
Thanks: 12,626
Thanked 4,566 Times in 909 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spnkmnky View Post
Those are the water slides at Malia. I think that is in Crete. I think the official name is Star Beach Waterpark, but I am not positive.
You may be right. I've also seen people call it "Malia slides" also.

@ jidderman: Nice finds, glad I could help!

Last edited by everytimei; 04-13-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to everytimei For This Useful Post:
  #1033  
Old 04-14-2010, 12:41 AM
USAVegas's Avatar
USAVegas USAVegas is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,287
Thanks: 11,017
Thanked 58,141 Times in 3,160 Posts
Default

Wish facebook pics were more open and searchable like Myspace. I have found a bunch of topless pool pics from Las Vegas on Myspace, and know they are there on Facebook, just need to find them.
__________________
Before you ask (or accuse) about certain pics, please look through the threads here at OCC, chances are it was already posted here, and I just added it into another appropriate category

The others are found @ places like imagebeaver, imagefap, etc

For pic removal, please contact a moderator

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to USAVegas For This Useful Post:
  #1034  
Old 04-14-2010, 03:06 PM
mark.hiver37's Avatar
mark.hiver37 mark.hiver37 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Middle USA
Posts: 573
Thanks: 4,135
Thanked 3,578 Times in 415 Posts
Default

These are some crazy girls and I like them!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mark.hiver37 For This Useful Post:
  #1038  
Old 04-15-2010, 03:06 PM
spnkmnky spnkmnky is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 159
Thanks: 160
Thanked 2,477 Times in 158 Posts
Default

Last ones for now. Have a great weekend everybody!
n764730416_3879807_9313.jpg

n810847801_1336981_2679.jpg

n810847801_1337566_3821.jpg

n1529434028_30159491_6566.jpg
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spnkmnky For This Useful Post:
  #1039  
Old 04-16-2010, 09:05 AM
everytimei everytimei is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,275
Thanks: 12,626
Thanked 4,566 Times in 909 Posts
Default

Amazing finds as normal, many thanks!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to everytimei For This Useful Post:
  #1040  
Old 04-16-2010, 02:41 PM
igottago8's Avatar
igottago8 igottago8 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Boston, MA area
Posts: 783
Thanks: 27,776
Thanked 18,943 Times in 774 Posts
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by spnkmnky View Post
Those are the water slides at Malia. I think that is in Crete. I think the official name is Star Beach Waterpark, but I am not positive.
Awesome, spnkmnky thanks for the response and information
__________________
Don't cry because it is over; smile because it happened.


Like this post? Kindly take a sec and hit Thanks!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to igottago8 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
amateur, ass, bikini, butt, college, downblouse, facebook, halloween, posting, social media, strip tease, thong, zips


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.