Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-04-2009, 04:38 AM

Question Worlds best nudist beaches - where?

Where are the world's best nude beaches?

With "good" I mean a high concentration of good looking nude young women...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unfugX For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2009, 05:58 AM

Thanked 14,160 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfugX View Post
Where are the world's best nude beaches?

With "good" I mean a high concentration of good looking nude young women...
I think there are many. But if we specify which beaches are particular the best, there is always a risk of an invasion by voyeurs including those who don't behaviour with some respect.
If Pedro find on his beaches tenth's of OCC members, i don't think we get any nice pics anymore.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevin6 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2009, 06:19 AM

ok, I see that argument. However, any suggestions regarding what would normally create a good beach? I have been thinking that beaches at partyplaces such as Ios and Ibiza must be good?

Additionally, I have been sometimes surprised at where people who post here have taken their pictures - for instance have I seen several people who have taken pics of topless women in Playa Del Ingles (Gran Canaria) - why not just go a little further down the beach and you'd end up on a huge nude beach? This is also a place that is so large that if all OCC members who visit Playa del Ingles visit then it would probably not be so noticeable

Other places with a lot of nudism is eastern germany - I am actually surprised we have not seen more posts from there

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 03-12-2018 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Merged 2 posts with no attachments.
The Following User Says Thank You to unfugX For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2009, 08:11 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,642 Times in 6,172 Posts

This post probably needs to be moved as there are no pics (yet).

Anyway, I think the risk of causing an invasion of voyeurs due to a posting here at OCC is extremely low. We are big, but not THAT big! So, I don't see a problem with naming beaches. Also, with a little digging and asking around, anyone that is so inclined can find this type of info elsewhere. And for the most part, logistics and travel time alone would limit any voyeur invasion at any of these beaches.

Anyway, Koktebel (Ukraine) certainly has no shortage of beautiful FULLY NUDE women. I emphasize "fully nude" because at many of the more youthful party beaches like Ibiza (Playa den Bossa), Kazantip, etc - most women seem to be just topless.

Wreck Beach in Vancouver, BC is a very youthful beach, the most youthful I have ever been to. Lately, clothed users seem to be taking over the weekends, but during the week, there are still lots of topless and fully nude young women. These young women far outnumber the over 40 ones.

There are many other places in Europe - especially south along the mediterrainian and in Eastern Europe where young people can be found in abundance. Pics I've seen from nude quarries in the Czech Republic make me drool. The Spanish and Greek Isle are well known havens for youths with a little money. And on the Spanish mainland, Pedro's pics prove that those beaches are very popular with the young.

Klondike
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
This post probably needs to be moved as there are no pics (yet).

The Spanish and Greek Isle are well known havens for youths with a little money. And on the Spanish mainland, Pedro's pics prove that those beaches are very popular with the young.

Klondike
The greek islands that I have been to have very few young nudists. Most look older than 35 - 40.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrogreek For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2009, 11:44 PM

Thanked 2,403 Times in 407 Posts

I've been to a few topless beaches, but never totally nude beaches. I would like to experience the totally nude beaches!
The Following User Says Thank You to inquisitive For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 02:52 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 147,852 Times in 3,809 Posts

I have been to plenty of nudist beaches in Europe (three in the past three days, as it happens), and I think your question is not really the best Nudist Beach as such, but the best beach to see stunning naked young women!
This makes a lot of difference!

Many beaches are fantastic, but have older or male beach users, in the majority. The current beach (yesterday and later today, hopefully) I am going too is stuffed packed with young women, but the beach itself is so crowded, you have to take pot luck (or be very brazen, as some Spanish voyeurs are and sit down next to them) how close you may be to them.

Yesterday, I missed a group of 5 lesbians (all under 20 and very thin and pretty, I guess with a single guy, probably gay himself), because they were giving any single men who walked past them a good hard 'I dare you to sit here' stare. I chickened out (with a camera, I have to be even more careful), but from a distance, these girls flirted, kissed and petted each other all afternoon. I guess any male voyeur would pay a lot of money to see something like that.

Does that make it a perfect beach?

If you visit one of the several hundred beaches here in Spain, I would say that you have a better than 50-50 chance of seeing pretty under 25 Y.O. girls fully naked, either in a group, with boyfriends or even by themselves.

We are also talking 'natural girls' too, not the tatoo covered enhanced 'stripper' type that I have seen in the Haulover beach photos on the net.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,642 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
I have been to plenty of nudist beaches in Europe (three in the past three days, as it happens), and I think your question is not really the best Nudist Beach as such, but the best beach to see stunning naked young women!
This makes a lot of difference!

Many beaches are fantastic, but have older or male beach users, in the majority. The current beach (yesterday and later today, hopefully) I am going too is stuffed packed with young women, but the beach itself is so crowded, you have to take pot luck (or be very brazen, as some Spanish voyeurs are and sit down next to them) how close you may be to them.

Yesterday, I missed a group of 5 lesbians (all under 20 and very thin and pretty, I guess with a single guy, probably gay himself), because they were giving any single men who walked past them a good hard 'I dare you to sit here' stare. I chickened out (with a camera, I have to be even more careful), but from a distance, these girls flirted, kissed and petted each other all afternoon. I guess any male voyeur would pay a lot of money to see something like that.

Does that make it a perfect beach?

If you visit one of the several hundred beaches here in Spain, I would say that you have a better than 50-50 chance of seeing pretty under 25 Y.O. girls fully naked, either in a group, with boyfriends or even by themselves.

We are also talking 'natural girls' too, not the tatoo covered enhanced 'stripper' type that I have seen in the Haulover beach photos on the net.
PEdro - from pics alone, it seems most of the Spanish beaches are relativey small with maybe no more than 50-100 nudists on an average day. Is this true? Without naming names (I mean you don't have to, but you can if you want ), can you tell me if any of these beaches would qualify as large i.e. at least several hundred on an average day? 500 or more? 1000 or more? At least one north of Barcelona seems to be pretty big and i know it attracts hundreds if not over a thousand. When it comes to nude beaches, size does matter somewhat....

thanks,

Klondike
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 10:30 AM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Wink From my Perspective

First of all..here's one good link fyi..http://www.nudistbeaches.info/

I am a "casual visitor" to the north end of Bonny Doon Beach..Who ever made the about.com page about Bonny Doon must've been a "lurker" himself ..i.e..."..More women that at other area beaches .."..talk about TMI..
Anyway, Bonny Doon is about an hours drive from my house and I've been going here 5-6 times during the summers for over 30 years. I also love this place during the other seasons of the year. This is a "seasonal beach". During the late autumn, winter, spring, the north end is mostly all rocks and cliffs. From late Spring throughout the summer into autumn, the sandy beach goes through changes...The beach is never the same
Besides the natural cyclic changes, I've also noticed certain human behavioral changes possibly due to changes in Bonny Doon beach's status as an unofficial "state beach". Nudity is still going on at the north end, but last time I was there, There were more people with clothes on than naked people. Along with the regular cliff top lurkers above, we had the tourist-lurkers with the flower shorts and black socks walking back and forth.
I've also noticed many of the regular locals arn't coming around as much. I used to recognize people, but not anymore. This may be partially due to the poor economy..people getting laid off and losing their dream homes..and/or too many lurkers and family tourists
Some of the lurkers, just don't give a fuck..They lay or sit a few feet behind us fully clothed and start jacking off. During my last visit, I got into it with this guy who kept letting his lil pug dog run across everyone's towel and then walking up to you and asking, "He isn't bothering you, is he?" and then when I answered after the 3rd time, "yes he is"..The guy went ballistic! This was quite a day, a few hours later, after this creepy looking guy sat right behind this couple and started masturbating, the man stands up and stood right over the guy with clenched fist yelling at him.
Maybe, some of these people used to go to the private, admission required,"Red,White & Blue" beach which is now closed for good until further notice...Red,White & Blue is up the road a few miles. I dunno, I'm just speculating. There used to be alot more sex on the beach also. The last time i watched a couple fuck on the beach, a group of people near me, "locals" were all in a big fuss about it and went over to the couple and told them to leave. What is going on here?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2009, 02:18 PM

Default Not much nudism on Greek islands

I second the comment about nudism in greece - I were on Santorini, Crete and Milos, and only on the most private beaches on Milos did I see any nudes - and then on beaches with only 1 couple pr beach. Even toplessness was not common.
The Following User Says Thank You to unfugX For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2