One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-12-2008, 09:12 AM
gagne4 gagne4 is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 10
Thanks: 24
Thanked 245 Times in 9 Posts
Thumbs up Request: MTV/VH1 Uncensored

I am looking for uncensored slips of the Real World, Road Rules, Rock of Love and so on. A good example is Ruthie from Real World Hawaii who spent the entire show bucked naked.... any takers????
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-13-2008, 01:26 PM
Bstuop Bstuop is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 439
Thanks: 157
Thanked 2,066 Times in 331 Posts
Default

I wish, I dont think these are available though, here is the only one I have been able to find. It is Smiley from flavor of love

http://rapidshare.com/files/10316041...or_Of_Love.avi
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bstuop For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 09-13-2008, 02:02 PM
KarlMalone's Avatar
KarlMalone KarlMalone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,169
Thanks: 19,653
Thanked 32,906 Times in 4,417 Posts
Default

If only the infamous "Random Acts of Video" with Marisa Ramirez streaking would turn up!!!!

I'd also love to see the streak from the Real World London if there's ever a good copy of that.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,998
Thanks: 49,425
Thanked 207,248 Times in 20,167 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
If only the infamous "Random Acts of Video" with Marisa Ramirez streaking would turn up!!!!
Hell, I'd kill for a censored version of that!

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-15-2008, 04:52 PM
weak's Avatar
weak weak is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65
Thanks: 83
Thanked 288 Times in 29 Posts
Default

in the past a few brief scenes from MTV's True Life show were posted here. It was from the episode where girls go in for breast implants. A lot of it was uncensored due to it being 'medical' and not sexual.

It was some of the greatest stuff I've seen posted here and I've searched high and low for the full video but I cant find anything.

I'd do anything to get my hands on it
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,998
Thanks: 49,425
Thanked 207,248 Times in 20,167 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by weak View Post
in the past a few brief scenes from MTV's True Life show were posted here. It was from the episode where girls go in for breast implants. A lot of it was uncensored due to it being 'medical' and not sexual.

It was some of the greatest stuff I've seen posted here and I've searched high and low for the full video but I cant find anything.

I'd do anything to get my hands on it
Do you have a link for that post? I must have missed it...

Thanks

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-19-2008, 11:54 PM
tvbert tvbert is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 151
Thanks: 2,717
Thanked 1,715 Times in 112 Posts
Default

MTV True Life as requested (I couldn't find the link either). I downloaded these files in January of 2004, and I actually saw the program. Hard to believe this was shown on American MTV. Later showings of the program, however, were censored.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tlbi01mtv - true life - i'm getting breast implants.jpg (59.2 KB, 572 views)
File Type: jpg tlbi02.jpg (63.0 KB, 548 views)
File Type: jpg tlbi03.jpg (61.2 KB, 760 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mpg mtvbreast1.mpg (1.90 MB, 1192 views)
File Type: mpg mtvbreast5.mpg (758.0 KB, 956 views)
File Type: mpg mtvbreast6.mpg (2.09 MB, 1086 views)
File Type: mpg mtvbreast7.mpg (1.03 MB, 919 views)
File Type: mpg mtvbreast8.mpg (5.82 MB, 1085 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,998
Thanks: 49,425
Thanked 207,248 Times in 20,167 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbert View Post
MTV True Life as requested (I couldn't find the link either). I downloaded these files in January of 2004, and I actually saw the program. Hard to believe this was shown on American MTV. Later showings of the program, however, were censored.
Thanks for that. Anyone have 2-4?

Thanks

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-21-2008, 08:40 AM
weak's Avatar
weak weak is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 65
Thanks: 83
Thanked 288 Times in 29 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbert View Post
MTV True Life as requested (I couldn't find the link either). I downloaded these files in January of 2004, and I actually saw the program. Hard to believe this was shown on American MTV. Later showings of the program, however, were censored.
Thanks for the post, but is it me or do these not have audio?

Fango - I have 4 more clips from this episode, with audio included. The doctor checks em out before and after etc.

I will upload them as soon as I can find em on my harddrive. I just wish I could find the entire episode. I spent almost an hour googling for a torrent.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-22-2008, 12:18 PM
dro's Avatar
dro dro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: FL
Posts: 1,251
Thanks: 200
Thanked 7,529 Times in 911 Posts
Default

Here's the second thread.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=11433

The first thread was closed for off topic chat. It now looks like the first thread has possibly been deleted. Mabey a mod can look into it.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=11229

Last edited by dro; 09-22-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dro For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
boob job, mtv


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.