One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-19-2005, 10:08 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 26,008
Thanks: 49,456
Thanked 207,432 Times in 20,176 Posts
Default All right, that does it!

I swear, if someone posts this girl one more time, I'm gonna puke. Not only was she posted months ago, she's been posted 4 TIMES over the last week!!! 4 TIMES!!!, including tonight! Come on, people, don't you have any other girls to post? I mean, sure, she's nice and all, but... 4 TIMES?!?

The latest: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...72&postcount=5

kazamishima, if you happen to read this post, are you seriously telling me that you haven't seen this girl on the board before?!? I mean, you've been here since October for crying out loud. Surely you must have seen her the other 3 times this week. Now, I don't mean to say that the rest of your post wasn't good, it was, but still...

Let me just temper this post by saying that, yes, there have been many very awesome posts over the last week as well. But, come on new guys, some of you have to at least put a little effort into it!

Whatever

*sigh*

Fango
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn1749[2].jpg (129.9 KB, 75 views)

Last edited by Fango; 01-19-2005 at 10:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Alex Alex is offline
OCC Staff
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,191
Thanks: 37
Thanked 5,528 Times in 853 Posts
Default

I feel your pain Fango.

February can't get here soon enough.....
__________________
Alex - Founder of OCC

Last edited by Fango; 10-30-2010 at 01:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.