One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Public Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-11-2008, 02:30 AM
TomPepys TomPepys is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 307
Thanks: 261
Thanked 2,340 Times in 244 Posts
Default Mermaids

Anyone know anything about these 2 pics.

Looks like some travelling entertainment group called "Mermaids" - I'd say children's entertainers from the outfits.

Are there any more in the series?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mermaids1.jpg (225.8 KB, 672 views)
File Type: jpg mermaids2.jpg (426.4 KB, 1329 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TomPepys For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 02-11-2008, 03:34 AM
dad1's Avatar
dad1 dad1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 226
Thanks: 169
Thanked 686 Times in 148 Posts
Default I think they're Norwegians.

And I think they're celebrating Russ (end of the school year). I'm not sure if it's for everybody, or just graduates.
Man, I love the free-spirited scandinavians...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dad1 For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 02-11-2008, 09:42 AM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,399 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPepys View Post
Anyone know anything about these 2 pics.

Looks like some travelling entertainment group called "Mermaids" - I'd say children's entertainers from the outfits.

Are there any more in the series?
I count 13 pics of the Norwegian girls in red pants in my files. Will post when I have time. Klondike
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:48 AM
tombala99's Avatar
tombala99 tombala99 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 30
Thanks: 592
Thanked 466 Times in 24 Posts
Default Yes

Dear Klondike I wonder to much Norwegian girls pics ....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tombala99 For This Useful Post:
  #5  
Old 02-14-2008, 06:05 PM
whoadude whoadude is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2
Thanks: 4
Thanked 15 Times in 2 Posts
Default Here's a few

Hi - I know I don't post much, but here are a few personal faves - been looking out for a few more to link up these. Think I've got a few from OCC before - thanks to the source!

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z.jpg (178.3 KB, 362 views)
File Type: jpg Zforce flash 5458.jpg (123.5 KB, 253 views)
File Type: jpg Zg.jpg (71.3 KB, 680 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to whoadude For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 02-15-2008, 02:17 AM
TomPepys TomPepys is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 307
Thanks: 261
Thanked 2,340 Times in 244 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike View Post
I count 13 pics of the Norwegian girls in red pants in my files. Will post when I have time. Klondike
Whilst we're waiting for Klondike to post his pictures, here's an interesting little set:

First, a link to a news story about a 19-year-old girl who promoted her campaign to be the local russ president by stripping naked at a student assembly at Atlanten High School (you'll have to add the 3 w's on the front yourself)

aftenposten.no/english/local/article1037207.ece

Here is a link to the video:
masterboy.no/movies/russepresidentstripping.wmv

You will notice that, just before the end of the video, a guy gets up and takes a picture of her.

Here's that picture!!!

Any chance of your "red pants" pix please Klondike?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nakenruss3iu.jpg (85.0 KB, 619 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomPepys For This Useful Post:
  #7  
Old 02-15-2008, 02:47 AM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,399 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

I was hoping someone else would post more first....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 24.jpg (81.9 KB, 352 views)
File Type: jpg russ02.jpg (122.1 KB, 447 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03477.jpg (46.0 KB, 315 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03476.jpg (36.7 KB, 300 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03474.jpg (35.9 KB, 326 views)
File Type: jpg russ.jpg (82.1 KB, 386 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #8  
Old 02-15-2008, 03:06 AM
Klondike's Avatar
Klondike Klondike is offline
Curator of the museum of public nudity
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Northwest of everything
Posts: 7,989
Thanks: 4,867
Thanked 109,399 Times in 6,150 Posts
Default

I think they did a little streaking downtown. KLondike
Attached Images
File Type: jpg in1.jpg (41.8 KB, 199 views)
File Type: jpg in3.jpg (31.2 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg in4.jpg (34.6 KB, 263 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 02-15-2008, 09:51 PM
KarlMalone's Avatar
KarlMalone KarlMalone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 6,170
Thanks: 19,653
Thanked 32,919 Times in 4,418 Posts
Default

I'm totally hiring them for my kids next birthday.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
  #10  
Old 02-16-2008, 05:06 PM
bigteep bigteep is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 18
Thanks: 188
Thanked 20 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Gotta to get out of the house more. Maybe I'll get lucky and see something like that.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigteep For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
initiation, norway


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.