One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-01-2008, 03:56 PM
bigi442000's Avatar
bigi442000 bigi442000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,051
Thanks: 50
Thanked 83,794 Times in 3,198 Posts
Default Another corn fed mid life wife

I have a deep secret. I like corn fed (which is not the same as morbidly obese) wives with big black triangles. This one fits the bill nicely, wouldn't you say?

Also, as a new year's resolution, I will start doing zips.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m27691978-2825.jpg (124.3 KB, 381 views)
File Type: jpg m28893041-9d4f.jpg (206.9 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg r49433889-ed40.jpg (134.9 KB, 524 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip lehussard.zip (7.27 MB, 240 views)
__________________
FOOLTHEREWAS
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-01-2008, 04:30 PM
bigtunaman's Avatar
bigtunaman bigtunaman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,035
Thanks: 22,746
Thanked 14,017 Times in 1,329 Posts
Talking

Fabulous muff. That's how pussy should look!!

Tuna
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigtunaman For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 01-14-2008, 11:21 AM
jaytaie jaytaie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 12
Thanks: 6
Thanked 12 Times in 5 Posts
Default

This is truly how a woman should look. My wife's bush looks almost exactly like this and I can't imagine having sex with a woman without hair between her legs. There's nothing like the feel of it prior to penetration.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jaytaie For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old 01-14-2008, 01:31 PM
suihu369's Avatar
suihu369 suihu369 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 501
Thanks: 15,345
Thanked 4,061 Times in 319 Posts
Default

I couldn't agree more. I hope the notion of shaving/waxing reverses soon. I spent my whole adolescence trying to see bush, damnit...don't deny me. The only exception I can think of is oral sex...it's nice not fighting through hair to get to the good stuff. But otherwise...my eyes, my fingers, and the mini-python...all enjoy sugarbush.

She is awesome - thank you for sharing!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-19-2008, 11:34 AM
bigi442000's Avatar
bigi442000 bigi442000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,051
Thanks: 50
Thanked 83,794 Times in 3,198 Posts
Default

I think you will like this update
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m41993846-d59a.jpg (148.1 KB, 126 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip hus4.zip (1.22 MB, 127 views)
__________________
FOOLTHEREWAS
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bigi442000 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.