One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1641  
Old Yesterday, 01:17 AM
Blue Tony Blue Tony is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3,340
Thanked 110 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad776 View Post
My girlfriend is in her early twenties and plays a sport at a high level which involves attire that doesn't always leave a lot to the imagination to put it mildly. It's a high enough of a level that media members will come such as writers or photographers. A few of the photographers publish photos from matches to their personal photography pages (Flickr etc). We noticed one day that a photo where her bum was candidly caught in an especially flattering shot had a massive amount of likes.

This gave us quite the rush and we decided to play into it, with her attire for her next match a few weeks later being even more revealing. Results were just as expected- even more likes. We've continued experimenting with different outfit choices to great success.

At one point we actually scrolled through the likes and noted another local photographer had liked several of the photos. We went on his site and he happened to have a modeling call out for some fashion work. She offered her services, which he happily took her up on. Towards the end of the shoot, she asked if he'd mind taking a few tasteful nudes for her to give to me. It's always been a fantasy and he owed her one. Apparently his reaction to the suggestion was extremely eager and he was continuously attempting to play down his eagerness. Looking forward to seeing how this evolves over the rest of the season but it sure is fun picking out outfits together...
Would a picture of her bikini clad bottom be forthcoming? Purely to enhance your story.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue Tony For This Useful Post:
  #1642  
Old Yesterday, 01:46 AM
luvs2spin78 luvs2spin78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 445
Thanks: 4,929
Thanked 2,901 Times in 390 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad776 View Post
My girlfriend is in her early twenties and plays a sport at a high level which involves attire that doesn't always leave a lot to the imagination to put it mildly. It's a high enough of a level that media members will come such as writers or photographers. A few of the photographers publish photos from matches to their personal photography pages (Flickr etc). We noticed one day that a photo where her bum was candidly caught in an especially flattering shot had a massive amount of likes.

This gave us quite the rush and we decided to play into it, with her attire for her next match a few weeks later being even more revealing. Results were just as expected- even more likes. We've continued experimenting with different outfit choices to great success.

At one point we actually scrolled through the likes and noted another local photographer had liked several of the photos. We went on his site and he happened to have a modeling call out for some fashion work. She offered her services, which he happily took her up on. Towards the end of the shoot, she asked if he'd mind taking a few tasteful nudes for her to give to me. It's always been a fantasy and he owed her one. Apparently his reaction to the suggestion was extremely eager and he was continuously attempting to play down his eagerness. Looking forward to seeing how this evolves over the rest of the season but it sure is fun picking out outfits together...


What a fabulous story!!! I can only guess the sport that’s involved, as I’ve had several girlfriends involved in ‘the same’ (I think). I LOVE that your gf would pose for this photographer, and even if she just has the pictures for herself (or for her man), I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend she does this. I had a smoking hot gf in my 20s, who had a pretty female photographer friend, and she wanted me to have classy naked pics of me taken. Not gonna lie.. I was in superb athletic shape as my job demanded that I be. Yet foolish stupid prudish me was not into it AT ALL!! Couldn’t imagine the ridicule I would have gotten ‘in the lockerroom’ had word got out. My gf pleaded with me… and I was like NFW!! Now I kick myself for it. Should have GLADLY nuded up for 2 attractive females in my prime! HA But back to the 20-something year old pretty gal with the rocking hot bod… 100%!!!!!!! she should do this. And whether she chooses to show her girlfriends ( who NO DOUBT) will be hugely jealous. Or to show to her guy and her gf’s boyfriends (who will be secretly salivating!!) or just to keep for herself to show her ‘family’ one day what a hottie mom was (tasteful nudes of course!) … or have some special ‘tasty’ pics of her feminine charms for her lover, she’ll be SO glad she did this. And if one happens to find its way anonymously in my inbox, or on this forum, we’d all appreciate it very much 😎🤩😎
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
  #1643  
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM
Nomad776 Nomad776 is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Thanks: 6
Thanked 20 Times in 6 Posts
Default Thank you!

Potentially in the not very distant future! Much appreciate the enthusiasm. I suppose it's a crazy great but logical feeling for your girlfriend to be other people's fantasies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tony View Post
Would a picture of her bikini clad bottom be forthcoming? Purely to enhance your story.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nomad776 For This Useful Post:
  #1644  
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Nomad776 Nomad776 is online now
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 7
Thanks: 6
Thanked 20 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Haha great minds thin alike! Wrong tense though! She already DID do it! Super tasteful though, obviously she was fully nude but the photos mainly show bum, and highlight the work she has put it on her body above everything. Debating framing one of them that doesn't show any identifying characteristics, putting it on the wall in the house and saying it was something random we found thrifting lol. Hey if you got it, flaunt it! Really happy she did it especially given the backstory


Quote:
Originally Posted by luvs2spin78 View Post
What a fabulous story!!! I can only guess the sport that’s involved, as I’ve had several girlfriends involved in ‘the same’ (I think). I LOVE that your gf would pose for this photographer, and even if she just has the pictures for herself (or for her man), I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend she does this. I had a smoking hot gf in my 20s, who had a pretty female photographer friend, and she wanted me to have classy naked pics of me taken. Not gonna lie.. I was in superb athletic shape as my job demanded that I be. Yet foolish stupid prudish me was not into it AT ALL!! Couldn’t imagine the ridicule I would have gotten ‘in the lockerroom’ had word got out. My gf pleaded with me… and I was like NFW!! Now I kick myself for it. Should have GLADLY nuded up for 2 attractive females in my prime! HA But back to the 20-something year old pretty gal with the rocking hot bod… 100%!!!!!!! she should do this. And whether she chooses to show her girlfriends ( who NO DOUBT) will be hugely jealous. Or to show to her guy and her gf’s boyfriends (who will be secretly salivating!!) or just to keep for herself to show her ‘family’ one day what a hottie mom was (tasteful nudes of course!) … or have some special ‘tasty’ pics of her feminine charms for her lover, she’ll be SO glad she did this. And if one happens to find its way anonymously in my inbox, or on this forum, we’d all appreciate it very much 😎🤩😎
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad776 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
brother saw tits, confident nudity, flashing pussy, topless beach


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.