One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-09-2026, 11:16 AM
storch1's Avatar
storch1 storch1 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 422
Thanks: 108
Thanked 14,275 Times in 439 Posts
Default I can't upload photos.

Starting today, I get an "upload failed" message for every photo I try to upload. I didn't have any trouble until yesterday; what could have happened?
Thanks to anyone who can help me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to storch1 For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 10-09-2026, 01:10 PM
1michael's Avatar
1michael 1michael is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Hernando's Hideaway
Posts: 39,700
Thanks: 14,879
Thanked 1,315,118 Times in 40,395 Posts
Default I can't Upload any pics too!

Yesterday wasn't to BAD, but today is a different story! I can't even Upload 1 pic at a time and just get the message they can't be Uploaded! Then all I been getting is a Lost connection with the site plenty of time!
I don't have any of those Problems or Troubles on any of the other places or sites that I go to, so I would think that whatever the troubles are then from here!
Are you trying to Fix it, because with all of the Post from other Member's having that sort of problems I'm not seeing much of a response to it being Fixed or Worked on?
Thanks.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 10-09-2026, 01:12 PM
admin admin is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 870
Thanks: 129
Thanked 2,221 Times in 413 Posts
Default

Yes. We are currently working on trying to fix it.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.