One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Shihoin's Avatar
Shihoin Shihoin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 321
Thanks: 116
Thanked 4,407 Times in 325 Posts
Default Subverted expectations: when your partner did something you never thought she would.

Basically when your partner did something (sexy) so out of character that it left you baffled.
I'll start. Mine is pretty "vanilla" I'm sure compared to others.

This was in our second year of going to our current nudist resort. At that point we had started becoming familiar faces and we socialized quite a bit.
My wife considers herself a "prude nude." At that time she was ok staying naked at the resort; but she was wary of "too much socializing" and people seeing her "exposed up close."

On that particular day we'd arrived early and picked a private spot at the far end of the lake. My wife took advantage of the privacy to lounge "more comfortably"; which basically means with her legs more open than usual. She had started dozing off; and as it often happens, as she relaxed her legs dangled even more apart. Obviously I enjoyed looking over at her and seeing her exposed bald pussy glistening in the sun...

That's when an acquaintance walked by and stopped to talk to us. My wife, a bit startled, woke up and looked up. I thought "those legs are about to close up in the blink of an eye." But they didn't. I watched the guy's eyes darting back and forth between her face and her pussy. To add some visual, when my wife's legs are open wide enough, her vulva opens; which means he could see her squishy pink insides. And my wife would have absolutely been aware of that. The conversation went on for a bit; and my wife's legs never moved/closed.

This was so out of character for my wife that I was just stunned. I never asked her about it because I knew the answer would be "plausible deniability." But of course I have theories. The first is that she figured he had "seen it all anyway" while she was dozing, so there was no point in being prudish at that point. The second is that we knew his wife, who often sunbathed legs open herself; and since I'd seen her pussy exposed, my wife was comfortable with hers being seen by him. The third is that she simply was so relaxed at that moment that she just felt like being uninhibited and letting him see "everything."

Anyway, any stories are welcome; even spicier ones.

Last edited by Shihoin; Today at 12:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old Today, 01:18 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,865 Times in 1,394 Posts
Default

When we were still dating, some friends of our, a couple, came over to my apartment. Beer, and time and we talked the girls into strip poker. Of course I had seen my GF naked, but, besides her doctor, no one else but her sister and mother had. Both girls were very shy at first, even taking off blouses with bras on was an accomplishment. But the more we played and more clothes came off, she seemed to like the attention. Were all sitting on a large bed, I was shock to see my GF, now wife witting 'Indian style' with her legs pretty open. She had a light bush, so her labia and clit were very visible. The other girl was an RN and nudity was 2nd nature to her, she was a pretty blond, with hardly any bush and huge boobs.

But I was so turned on by my GF's display, I hardly looked at the other girl.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old Today, 08:45 AM
sammy15 sammy15 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 115
Thanks: 159
Thanked 828 Times in 109 Posts
Default Unusual

My wife would go to nudist resorts because I wanted to go. She enjoyed it, but it was my thing, not hers. We kept to ourselves and really didn't socialize too much h with others. One visit cha get that. We met two other couples who were outgoing and funny. They made my wife and I feel very comfortable. We hung out with them the entire time. We joked and flirted sexually and had a great time. Not swinging not flirting.. My wife had such a great time when she found out they were going to the resort next month, she insisted we go again when they were going. That was out of character for her. Since then we socialize and make friends when we visit any resort a d have friends we keep in touch with.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sammy15 For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.