One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Videos > Sexy Videos
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #981  
Old Today, 03:35 AM
br0nzedad0nis br0nzedad0nis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 381
Thanks: 460
Thanked 14,392 Times in 577 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock616 View Post
I have the full Dreamgirls Spring Break 2001 movie and that part is not 39 minutes and there's no changing room footage.
I have it too, I’m talking about the DG site. They often release footage uncut that you couldn’t find on their dvds. This vid used to be on there, now it’s not. Not sure why.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to br0nzedad0nis For This Useful Post:
  #982  
Old Today, 09:48 AM
warlock616 warlock616 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 136
Thanks: 64
Thanked 866 Times in 88 Posts
Default

I have over 900 of their movies and thousands of clips so I may have more of it but that's a lot of stuff to look thru, lol. I checked some videos I have and the 39 minutes is something a lot of the DG clips mentioned on the tube sites more than likely to get ppl to join the dreamgirls members site.

Last edited by warlock616; Today at 09:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to warlock616 For This Useful Post:
  #983  
Old Today, 10:25 AM
br0nzedad0nis br0nzedad0nis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 381
Thanks: 460
Thanked 14,392 Times in 577 Posts
Default No worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock616 View Post
I have over 900 of their movies and thousands of clips so I may have more of it but that's a lot of stuff to look thru, lol. I checked some videos I have and the 39 minutes is something a lot of the DG clips mentioned on the tube sites more than likely to get ppl to join the dreamgirls members site.
All good, they usually promote an edited version on several sites. It’s not the first time I’ve seen vids they’ve promoted not be on their site anymore though.
Reply With Quote
  #984  
Old Today, 11:07 AM
warlock616 warlock616 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 136
Thanks: 64
Thanked 866 Times in 88 Posts
Default

I rip a lot of pay sites so I'll keep a look out for something like that when I download stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #985  
Old Today, 11:27 AM
thompmicha thompmicha is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 4
Thanked 14 Times in 4 Posts
Default RIP from Pay Sites

What sites do you recommend for 1990's Contest videos?
Reply With Quote
  #986  
Old Today, 11:57 AM
br0nzedad0nis br0nzedad0nis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Posts: 381
Thanks: 460
Thanked 14,392 Times in 577 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thompmicha View Post
What sites do you recommend for 1990's Contest videos?
This channel mainly is a goldmine of that stuff.

https://www.erome.com/heynow5

I’ve also come across some collectors on other sites who sell them in great quality. All my drives are done for, so I have to rebuild everything I had from zero
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to br0nzedad0nis For This Useful Post:
  #987  
Old Today, 12:08 PM
warlock616 warlock616 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 136
Thanks: 64
Thanked 866 Times in 88 Posts
Default

I have a bunch of Dreamgirls stuff that was never online that I should upload one of these days. I started buying their videos in the 90s before they were even in video stores so I spent months transferring the VHS tapes to the PC. Before they got into video stores as Real Adventures they called the series Dream and more than likely they recycled some of the older content for Real Adventures.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warlock616 For This Useful Post:
  #988  
Old Today, 05:48 PM
warlock616 warlock616 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 136
Thanks: 64
Thanked 866 Times in 88 Posts
Default

Uploading the contests of the videos from when Dreamgirls first came out might be impossible time wise because that was when they didn't know much when first starting out so they'd have 3 minutes of a contest then 3 minutes of a chick at home followed by 3 minutes of a contest, and on and on like that. Not to mention the freeze frames when a chick flashed or they got a glimpse of panties, lol. If I get motivated I'll trim the contest parts and then piece em together cuz as a downloader I know how annoying it is to download small parts in clips.
Reply With Quote
  #989  
Old Today, 05:53 PM
flanker7's Avatar
flanker7 flanker7 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,088
Thanks: 5,094
Thanked 47,407 Times in 1,892 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock616 View Post
Uploading the contests of the videos from when Dreamgirls first came out might be impossible time wise because that was when they didn't know much when first starting out so they'd have 3 minutes of a contest then 3 minutes of a chick at home followed by 3 minutes of a contest, and on and on like that. Not to mention the freeze frames when a chick flashed or they got a glimpse of panties, lol. If I get motivated I'll trim the contest parts and then piece em together cuz as a downloader I know how annoying it is to download small parts in clips.
If it’s easier, you could always upload the full videos to a filesharing site and let one of us edit it into clips for you. I know I’d be happy to do that.
__________________
Please do not post personal photos or other identifying information about the women depicted in the photos I upload.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to flanker7 For This Useful Post:
  #990  
Old Today, 06:20 PM
warlock616 warlock616 is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 136
Thanks: 64
Thanked 866 Times in 88 Posts
Default

I can upload them to my rapidgator account but not sure where to post the links on here since there's only a free filehoster sub-forum.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
club, cmnf, contest, game, games, jaks, jumpin, jumpin jaks, nude in public, strip, strip game


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.