One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1631  
Old 09-25-2026, 10:28 AM
Fred163 Fred163 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 24
Thanks: 281
Thanked 388 Times in 23 Posts
Default Second shoot with Tom

A few days later, Tom came over and brought some photos with him—a selection of prints—saying they were for her photo album. His favorite was the shot of her sitting on the bench with her dress unbuttoned.
My wife then asked him about another shoot; she wanted to do an erotic session featuring sexy lingerie. He had a home studio with good lighting, making it the perfect location. She agreed to the plan. He asked how many outfits she had in mind, then added that if she wanted to wear sheer panties, she should let some pubic hair grow out, as he felt it looked better in photos.

The shoot took place a few weeks later. She was nervous the day before and laid out the lingerie she planned to bring. When we arrived, he told her there was no need to be nervous—everything would be very relaxed. He showed us around the studio and pointed out the various settings: a small café table with a chair, a wide bed, and a large daybed. For changing, he showed her a room divider—it was low enough to see over, but the unique feature was the mirror behind it, allowing one to see the woman changing from the front. To help her relax, he mixed her a light drink, and she went to the changing area. Meanwhile, Tom and I chatted as he explained his equipment to me; a special feature was that I could see what he was about to shoot on a monitor. After a few minutes, she stepped out wearing a white set: tiny panties, a push-up bra, and a garter belt with stockings. Tom seated her at the small café table and began. He kept up a constant conversation with her while changing positions.

She then put on other lingerie sets behind the screen. He then took photos of her in the mirrors while she undressed and changed. I watched this on the screen as he zoomed in close. When she wanted to put on a corset, she asked for help, as it fastened with hooks at the back and had adjustable lacing at the front. Tom called his wife over to assist. It took quite a while for her to reappear this time, but every detail was visible on the screen. She was now wearing a red, front-laced corset with a plunging neckline that lifted her breasts, paired with a sheer red thong, a garter belt, stockings, and a black sheer tulle skirt over the top. She also wore black strappy ankle boots. It was a real "wow" moment for Tom. Plenty of photos were taken of this look, too. At the end of the session, while we were sitting together, Tom asked, "Would you be up for a lingerie party at my place? I’d invite four couples, and you’d wear this exact outfit." "Why not?" she replied immediately.
The party took place a few weeks later in Tom’s party room. The space was furnished with small tables and chairs, a sofa, a small bar, and a small raised platform. The guests were pleasant people, and the ladies had already arrived in party attire. There was a sparkling wine reception at the bar, which was staffed by Tom’s wife—she was wearing a matching cocktail dress.

The room was dimly lit, with music playing in the background.
Tom kicked off the evening and invited the ladies to the changing area. He had photographed all the ladies before and was just as excited as the rest of us men. Three ladies came out first, wearing lingerie in various colors and styles; they all looked very sexy. My wife, however, was taking a bit longer. Tom went back to check on her, telling me he needed to give her a hand since his wife was busy. My wife had wanted to wear the corset, after all.
Then she and Tom joined us, and everyone sat down. The sparkling wine bar was well-patronized, and the atmosphere was lively and relaxed. Then, one of the men suggested that the small stage could be used for a tantalizing striptease by the ladies. Sure enough, the first lady went up, took a seat on the small chair, and began to undress slowly—stripping down to just her panties. She received a round of enthusiastic applause. Two other ladies followed suit, and then it was my wife’s turn. She, too, sat on the chair, took off her shoes, and moved rhythmically to the music, lifting her tulle skirt and twirling around. Then she sat back down, rolled down her stockings, and removed them. Next came the tulle skirt, and she loosened the lacing of her corset. Since the main opening was at the back, she needed help with it; Tom knew this and stepped up to her. He slowly undid the hooks, and once they were all undone, he stood behind her and slid the corset off her body toward the front. She took it from him and tossed it aside. Now she stood on stage wearing nothing but a wisp of a red thong, and she was met with thunderous applause. That was when I noticed a small black mark just above the triangle of her thong.

It was a small scorpion that Tom applied while helping her. Back home, she told me how he had done it. She said: "Before Tom helped me into the corset, he took this small tattoo, slid one hand forward underneath my thong, and pressed the tattoo onto my skin. For a moment, I didn't know what was happening, since I was standing naked in front of him. I think I kissed him, and he cupped my tits in his hands while doing it!"
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Fred163 For This Useful Post:
  #1632  
Old 10-02-2026, 10:02 PM
chuckfinly's Avatar
chuckfinly chuckfinly is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 384
Thanks: 278
Thanked 4,057 Times in 389 Posts
Default

Last weekend my son had an early morning soccer game. The coach for the other team was a MILF wearing black leggings or yoga pants or whatever you call them. She had a bubble butt and while not fat, I think she had maybe put on a bit of weight because the leggings were a bit tight on her I think and the fabric was a bit thin. The sun was to our backs and we were right behind where she spent most of the game. as she paced back and forth 15 feet in front of us, those yoga pants became semi transparent and I could see the wale tail of her either cheeky panties that were buried in her crack or the top of her thong. Her underwear was black and she was very white so I could basically see her ass through the pants until the sun shifted a little higher
Reply With Quote
  #1633  
Old 10-06-2026, 04:00 PM
Samweaverstan Samweaverstan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Location: USA NJ
Posts: 13
Thanks: 26
Thanked 31 Times in 10 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
Last weekend my son had an early morning soccer game. The coach for the other team was a MILF wearing black leggings or yoga pants or whatever you call them. She had a bubble butt and while not fat, I think she had maybe put on a bit of weight because the leggings were a bit tight on her I think and the fabric was a bit thin. The sun was to our backs and we were right behind where she spent most of the game. as she paced back and forth 15 feet in front of us, those yoga pants became semi transparent and I could see the wale tail of her either cheeky panties that were buried in her crack or the top of her thong. Her underwear was black and she was very white so I could basically see her ass through the pants until the sun shifted a little higher
I love that. I recently saw a colleague who didn’t realize her side slit of her skirt had moved to the front and she had a whole convo with me where I could see her panties clearly and even the outline of what looked like an outtie pussy. It was great
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Samweaverstan For This Useful Post:
  #1634  
Old 10-06-2026, 07:07 PM
Curiouscouple2469 Curiouscouple2469 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: North West
Posts: 361
Thanks: 1,399
Thanked 3,480 Times in 361 Posts
Default Back on Black

I do love that the sun will shine right through tight leggings and also tight black tops will suddenly become transparent in the right sunlight.

I have had a couple opportunities to stand chatting with a hot wife who doesn’t realize I am looking at her tits practically on full display.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
  #1635  
Old 10-07-2026, 12:08 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,356
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,863 Times in 1,394 Posts
Default

For a few years I worked in this small town that had one restaurant, so for lunch, most of the time that's where we went. The dining are room had no windows, so when someone would come in, they would be framed by a brilliant light from the sunshine outside.

One day we were eating there, the door opened, in walked this young woman in a light spring dress, the sunshine behind her rendered her dress almost transparent. This was a brief but very nice event. We found out that she was a student worker at a business down the street, and this show went on at least twice or three times a week.

The owned of the restaurant, Billy, who was usually in the kitchen cooking, commented to us that business had been better this summer than ever, he had no idea why. But business returned back to normal when the young lady went back to college.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #1636  
Old 10-07-2026, 09:47 AM
luvs2spin78 luvs2spin78 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 443
Thanks: 4,918
Thanked 2,897 Times in 388 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samweaverstan View Post
I love that. I recently saw a colleague who didn’t realize her side slit of her skirt had moved to the front and she had a whole convo with me where I could see her panties clearly and even the outline of what looked like an outtie pussy. It was great
I know it’s so dependent on who the woman is, but even if I just had a very casual relationship with her (and especially if I found her cute.. or hot!) after getting quite an eyeful of her standing there in front of my in her panties, showing off her camel toe or a few pubes, I would definitely point out to her how she should adjust her skirt, but how I VERY MUCH appreciated her showing herself off in her panties to me… It’s WONDERFUL to see a pretty woman blushing who just realized how she exposed herself to you
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
  #1637  
Old Yesterday, 08:13 AM
rudolfm rudolfm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 538
Thanks: 131
Thanked 2,205 Times in 464 Posts
Default

I will never understand why men need to embarrass women who just dothema favor.
If she is showing she mostly knows it. You spoiled her little deniable fun.
You spoiled other guys fun.
She will probaly not show to you again.
She will probably expose to other guys who can be polite and shut up.
In my view it resulte in a lose-lose situation to tell.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
  #1638  
Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM
britrob britrob is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 58
Thanks: 4,615
Thanked 443 Times in 56 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
I do love that the sun will shine right through tight leggings and also tight black tops will suddenly become transparent in the right sunlight.

I have had a couple opportunities to stand chatting with a hot wife who doesn’t realize I am looking at her tits practically on full display.
A long time ago my wife and I went out for drinks with another couple. I worked with the woman and was friends with her hubby.

We sat in a pub that had spotlights in the ceiling, and she just happened to sit beneath one of them such that it basically shone straight down the front of her.
She was wearing a tight, black, V-neck top with no bra. It was fine in normal lighting but not only did this lighting shine right down the V-neck highlighting her cleavage and shape of her boobs but it turned the black, slightly stretchy, figure-hugging material, pretty much sheer.

Her large, very sightly droopy boobs were fully on display with her nipples and areola clearly outlined. This was a fun evening!
We did later go on holiday to Portugal where both of our wives went topless.
The 80's were a lot of fun...
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
  #1639  
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM
Curiouscouple2469 Curiouscouple2469 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: North West
Posts: 361
Thanks: 1,399
Thanked 3,480 Times in 361 Posts
Default Past summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrob View Post
A long time ago my wife and I went out for drinks with another couple. I worked with the woman and was friends with her hubby.

We sat in a pub that had spotlights in the ceiling, and she just happened to sit beneath one of them such that it basically shone straight down the front of her.
She was wearing a tight, black, V-neck top with no bra. It was fine in normal lighting but not only did this lighting shine right down the V-neck highlighting her cleavage and shape of her boobs but it turned the black, slightly stretchy, figure-hugging material, pretty much sheer.

Her large, very sightly droopy boobs were fully on display with her nipples and areola clearly outlined. This was a fun evening!
We did later go on holiday to Portugal where both of our wives went topless.
The 80's were a lot of fun...

I hear ya this past summer my partners good friend had joined us on the beach while camping. Her tight black top was meant to be modest rather than a bikini top but every time I turned to speak to her laying back in her chair the sun was showing me her nipples and perfect silhouette of her shapely tits.
We’ve never had so much to chat about… lol
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
brother saw tits, confident nudity, flashing pussy, topless beach


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.