|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#81
|
|||
|
|||
|
After Fiona had sex with James, she told me she really enjoyed it but feels so guilty abut doing it and asked me how I felt about it, I told her I thought it was so hot and don’t fault her for doing it. That week, she and I spent every evening after work, taping off everything and spreading drop clothes to prepare for painting. Not only did we have to paint the 4 rooms we rebuilt, but decided on painting a couple of others as well. While we were alone and working, she teased me with no bra and tops that allowed glances, until the final night, I took her top off and she worked topless. I asked her what her plans were for Saturday when James comes over to help paint and she said she wasn’t sure but didn’t want to ruin any of her clothes by getting pain on them. I suggested she paint topless or nude and she gave a look and said she wasn’t sure she could do that.
James arrived and we decided to tackle a room altogether – I would paint the wall, James the ceiling and Fiona would do the trim and corners. James and I were somewhat disappointed when Fiona came out wearing one of my old t-shirts and bra. We painted all day, stopping only for a quick sandwich. It was getting dark outside when we finished. We told James that with the overwhelming paint fumes, we had a reserved a room at a hotel for the next 2 nights and he was welcome to join us there for dinner and he accepted. Arriving at the hotel, Fiona took a shower and came out with towel around her. James showered next, came with a towel around his waist and then I showered and came out with no towel. We had ordered room service and James had dared Fiona to answer the door and let her towel drop. She said she wasn’t ready for something that bold. When the knock came at the door, we insisted that Fiona would answer the door. As the dinner was wheeled in, I managed to stand behind Fiona and tugged her towel enough to cause it fall. The guy who delivered the dinner stared at her. remember, I described her as the most beautiful. Woman I had ever seen and James agreed. I stepped on her towel, so she could not pick it up to cover herself. I then told the guy to feel her breasts if he wanted and I got a look from Fiona. I moved her closer to him and he reached out and put his hands on her breasts and fondled them. I went to tip him and he said the fondle was a great tip and he left. After he left, Fiona turned to me and asked why did I expose her and I told her that it just happened and that I thought she was she did great. James stated that she made the guy’s day and he’ll probably think of her and play with himself when he gets a chance, and she turned beet red. She then grabbed James’ towel and said that if she had to be naked then so did he. We ate our dinner, still naked. Afterwards, we had an ale that we had brought with us and before James left, Fiona knelt down. Kissed his cock and told him he was the good boy, but turned to me and said I was the bad boy. Then she said, because I was the bad boy and James the good boy, that James will be the one to be rewarded for his behavior. She grabbed him by his cock, led him to the bed, she climbed on the bed, spread her legs and asked him to eat her first. He didn’t hesitate one bit and dove right into her pussy and it didn’t take her long to start moaning and squirming. When she came, I swore the people in the next room had to have heard her as she came hard and loud. Then she pulled him up and he slid into her and soon filled her pussy with his cum. She licked his cock clean and then told me that my punishment was to come and lick her clean, so I did. it was weird tasting her mixed with a man’s cum. A first for me. I made sure I made her cum by thoroughly cleaning her clit. She got up, hugged James and he got dressed and left. She looked at me and got dressed in her nightgown, telling me not tonight because of what I did toher. |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AdamandFiona For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#82
|
|||
|
|||
|
For me it was a complete surprise, my wife was very reserved when sober. In our early days dating we had lots of outdoor fun and the mini skirts and strappy tops came out in summer but the bras were always thick to show no nipple.
Sure she would get drunk and loosen up a bit on heavy nights and if egged on by others in the group the odd times her tits would pop out quick flash style. We experimentented quite a bit sexually together and with others but it was usually one on one or couple fun. This all stopped, well almost as we aged and became parents. We still took nuddy pics and played with others when away from home. Anyway, no nude beaches and no topless for quite a few years. Then out of the blue the mother inlaw suggested we go away and theyll babysit. We jumped at the chance and quickly booked Gran canaria. It was weird us two away on our own but we partied hard then ligged by the pool. It was all good fun but after three days we got stalled of drinking and decided to have a beach day. We set our towels out and relaxed on the soft sand. I started getting hot so said I'd bob into the sea for five to cool down as my wife read her book. The beach was extremely busy so i dodged in and out before walking into the sea. The water was warm for a few feet then it became very deep and icy cold it was nice to cool though to be honest but when i stood my cock was like a tiny walnut in my adidas lycra swim trunks. I set off back up the beach feeling very consious of my dick in my clingy trunks. I struggled to spot my wife through the crowds at first then I finally spotted her waving. It was at this point I realised her top was off. She'd never done this sober infront of so many people before but this created a new problem for me. My walnut was now a rapidly stiffening monster. Semi was ok ish to cover but as I neared her and saw how many men were close by i entered full hard on stage. I nearly crawled the last ten meters then quickly dove face down on to my towel. She howled with laughter. I fidgetted a lot then sat pushing my cock sideways to try hide it a little. Just when i figured i had control i looked around and noticed no other wives had tits out. This made me spring to life again harder than ever. I think other wives kept tops on because we were close to the bar and beach shops. Her being the only topless women on the beach stirred a hornets best up. Men of all shapes and sizes walked past several times. Sunglasses and side eyes. One bloke walked by with his phone facing us at his ear then he returned in each direction multiple times always changing ears. They walked diagonally down the beach to the sea then came directly towards us on the way out. Im guessing lots of women on here get this horny behaviour. My cock was fighting its way out of my trunks now so i quickly place our bag in my lap. I started to get used to all the attention her tits seemed to be getting an finally moved the bag. She teased me something rotten and we giggled a little. She asked me to get us a couple of drinks and i was just about to go when two older gents decided to come chatting. They made absolutely no attempt to hide staring at her tits. At this point and yes the other point i couldn't move again. Glad we didn't get to the nudist beach, that could've been interesting. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Upforit200891 For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
|
|