|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#531
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Based on what you said, odds are he's into it. Two easy ways to do it but one that I advise*: 1. By accident: Some time you are hanging out show vacation pictures or something on your phone and have one that he'll scroll past thats pushing the limit. Judge his response and if he likes it tell him there's more and ask if him and his wife ever do that. 2. Just be straightforward*: When the time is right and its just you two hanging out, tell him that you have some sexy pics of your wife. Start with a basic one or two and have them get progressively more revealing. Obviously if he likes it he'll keep scrolling and let you know. It'll also likely be a challenge to him and then he'll show what he has. Most importantly, let us know how it goes. Then you can trade war stories with the rest of us on here |
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RXDr3111 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#532
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
That being said, it does seem to me that your buddy has given you a really nice headstart to make the pitch. It's hard to imagine he'd be offended, even if he wouldn't want do it without his wife's permission. From my perspective, the easiest way to do it would be to joke about how you liked how he was encouraging his wife to lose the bikini in the hot tub because you thought it was hilarious. Say something like "I'd encourage my wife to do the same...but I think she'd be too conservative to do it. After you talk about this a bit, then, say "But luckily, she's not shy for me and my camera!" Gauge his reaction at that point. If he is into it, say something like..."Haha, I don't know man ... this would be pretty next level...but I could be convinced into a little show and tell if you were into it." Be prepared to show your wife first. Make sure he has access to her on his phone. Laugh and joke about it. "I'm only showing if you show!" kind of stuff. And here's the more general solution. This has worked for me, with ex gf's and friends. I don't know what kind of guys you are or what your friendship is like, but the secret is to go to a strip club together. Being around naked strippers allows you to casually compliment women's body's in a setting that makes sense ... and doesn't feel random and pervy to bring up. Then, you transition this situation in the following way: "So what woman were you with that had the best body?" Or "Lol...that girl's tits actually remind me of Jess's tits when she was 25." Or "I was always into big boobs, but Jess is small and perky and I've come to love that about her." The strip club setting allows you to break down the walls a bit. Play your cards right, and your wives will be smiling completely naked for each other. Talk about male bonding! |
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#533
|
|||
|
|||
|
Would love to share in person. I saw your message to me but it won’t let me respond. Lmk if you have any ideas on how to communicate.
|
|
#534
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
I’ve been toying with the idea of sharing photos as stated in the post above. It came down to A) just asking him if he’d show if I did or B) staging an “accidental” showing. I decided on B. A is just too awkward for me even though I think it would have worked. You’ll see why. Last week my company put my group in a suite at an MLB playoff game. I won’t say which, trying to keep my general identity and location private. It had all the bells and whistles. Very cool experience. Why does this matter? I’ll get back to it. The day of the game I took as a work from home day. After working in the office all morning I hopped back in bed to relax around 10. My wife was up getting ready for her day. From where I lay in bed it’s a direct view of our bathroom and shower area. I love to lay there and pretend I’m looking at my phone when in reality I’m snapping pics and photos of her. I have hundreds from this angle. I just can’t help it. So as she exited the shower she gripped a towel and wrapped it around her. I took several photos of this sequence. Showing her from the front, side and rear as she turned to shut the door. The final was her wrapping the towel but the way I took it, it almost looks like she was opening the towel to flash me. She then figured out what I was doing and rolled her eyes at me. Later that evening was the game. And after I got home I went to show my wife the photos of the suite. I swiped one at a time until I got to the end and the last swipe went directly to the full frontal towel flash pic. She rolled her eyes yet again. It was an accident. Genuinely. I didn’t even think about it being there. So light bulb, what if I made this same “mistake” with my buddy? So I met him Sunday for a beer at a local brewery. I was nervous from the jump but halfway through the second beer I worked up the courage. When he asked about the game it gave me the perfect opportunity. I told him he had to see the photos to see how cool it was. I pulled my phone out and held it up for him. There were shots of the field, then the suite, then the food spread and provided bar. One photo after another. Then suddenly my wife. In all her glory. I held it for a half second then played it off like a huge accident. His eyes were wide. I apologized and by then he had a huge grin on his face. He looked flabbergasted. “I mean you don’t have to apologize for THAT!” I laughed and said let’s just keep that between us. And he said of course. My heart was racing. I had played out different conversations of how it might go and I tapped into one of those. “I mean, I have a bit of an obsession with taking photos of her. She was getting out of the shower and I was right there so I had to snap a few pics”. He said, “I understand and I do the same, so what you’re telling me is… there’s more?” He laughed and I laughed back. I think he was half joking trying to test the waters. I was a bit flustered and a bit buzzed and said “fuck it” and pulled my phone back out. “You already saw anyway.” I swiped through the series. Watching his face stare intently. Soaking in my wife’s figure. Then “alright. Shows over”. He sunk into his bar stool and let out a whistle. But then it was taking on the task of getting something in return. I circled back to “yeah I dunno. I just like taking pics of her. Don’t you do that with your wife?” He admitted he did and has many. I looked at him. “So…” He pulled his phone out and said it had to never get out and of course I promised. He opened his phone and went to a folder. He keeps them separate. I just have them in my camera roll. When he opened it I saw there were hundreds. “Just a few” he said. It happened so quick that I could only soak in so much. But the ones he showed were in their back yard. She was tanning in just some bottoms. Her tits were fantastic. As good as I’d always hoped. Then swiping the last one was of her crotch, him pulling her bottoms aside and her shaved pussy lips on display. I was floored. “Oops that one was more graphic than I anticipated.” We both sorta laughed and ended up in conversation about work. As we parted ways he mentioned doing this again soon and maybe I could “accidentally” swipe to a more graphic photo and laughed but I didn’t hear humor in his tone. It hit me later that my primary attraction to his wife is her spectacular ass. And I hadn’t gotten to see it. Also started thinking about how we might share in a more permanent way. Going to keep at him and see about emailing each other some photos but not sure I want to commit to that. In the off chance he shared with someone else. |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vitaminwawa For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| sharing wife |
|
|