One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old 09-30-2022, 06:21 PM
Gee_Star's Avatar
Gee_Star Gee_Star is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 2,906
Thanks: 4,335
Thanked 40,420 Times in 2,879 Posts
Default

I have sex tapes of former girlfriends with their exes on my hard drive and I watch them regularly.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gee_Star For This Useful Post:
  #52  
Old 10-01-2022, 04:30 AM
scott5776's Avatar
scott5776 scott5776 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In front of my computer
Posts: 165
Thanks: 2,760
Thanked 290 Times in 46 Posts
Default

No video, but she had Polaroids with several men I didn’t know about until we’d been married for almost 10 years…I saw them then she said she shredded them! Too bad, they were hot!
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to scott5776 For This Useful Post:
  #53  
Old 10-12-2022, 04:37 AM
snuckalook's Avatar
snuckalook snuckalook is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 33
Thanks: 144
Thanked 379 Times in 33 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*ghetto_star*~ View Post
I have sex tapes of former girlfriends with their exes on my hard drive and I watch them regularly.
That is truly awesome, you are a most fortunate man.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snuckalook For This Useful Post:
  #54  
Old 12-27-2023, 09:44 PM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,510
Thanks: 5,821
Thanked 30,336 Times in 3,254 Posts
Default yes

I have watched her w several ex's on VCR tapes.......it was HOT to watch and for her to narrate the action and tell me what each guy was like.....watching your wife in home porn w others......she was/is a submissive sl*t...watching her taking cock from before we met in her late teens and 20's was wild........

But most were stolen in a burglary...we spotted a few on free porn sites, ie; xhampster, etc....
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #55  
Old 07-10-2026, 08:57 PM
WoodyWoodWood WoodyWoodWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 165
Thanks: 35
Thanked 2,392 Times in 153 Posts
Default Some Shoots Are Different

I've seen and edited some video provided to me by two photographers.

One had two shoots with her, and while she was almost fully clothed during both shoots the shoots were basically pictures and video of him running his hands over her body, up her legs, and inside her knickers. It wasn't a shock, as I handled most of her bookings and had a pretty good idea of what he would be shooting

The other had over 60 shoots with her over a period of years, with some video. The best video was of him applying suncream to her back, bottom, legs, breasts and pussy on a beach in Norfolk.

I wish she had done more - I still enjoy watching the video's
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WoodyWoodWood For This Useful Post:
  #56  
Old 07-10-2026, 11:58 PM
supersmoothy's Avatar
supersmoothy supersmoothy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 302
Thanks: 5,324
Thanked 1,719 Times in 299 Posts
Default

AFAIK, there are no videos or pics of her with other men, but if there were I would keep them and watch them.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
  #57  
Old 07-11-2026, 03:45 AM
shakinspire shakinspire is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 100
Thanks: 910
Thanked 1,092 Times in 99 Posts
Default

I received photos a few years ago of her when she went to a party where she saw her ex again, I can't stop looking at them and imagining the screams she must have made, even though she had drunk a lot, having her pussy eaten while she squeals as soon as her clit is touched
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2026-07-08-10h21m45s858.jpg (38.5 KB, 52 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shakinspire For This Useful Post:
  #58  
Old 07-11-2026, 07:04 AM
Windsorm Windsorm is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Posts: 208
Thanks: 1,008
Thanked 1,912 Times in 210 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodyWoodWood View Post

One had two shoots with her, and while she was almost fully clothed during both shoots the shoots were basically pictures and video of him running his hands over her body, up her legs, and inside her knickers.
I have this fantasy for my wife. Are you able to post photos of it?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
  #59  
Old 07-12-2026, 08:27 PM
WoodyWoodWood WoodyWoodWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 165
Thanks: 35
Thanked 2,392 Times in 153 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsorm View Post
I have this fantasy for my wife. Are you able to post photos of it?
Here are some samples
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg z129.jpeg (62.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg z53.jpeg (62.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg z61.jpeg (59.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpeg z125.jpeg (66.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpeg z124.jpeg (61.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpeg z128.jpeg (56.3 KB, 10 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WoodyWoodWood For This Useful Post:
  #60  
Old Today, 01:49 PM
Samweaverstan Samweaverstan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 13
Thanks: 18
Thanked 19 Times in 5 Posts
Default Lmk if you find my wife and her ex

I know my wife sent nudes and made a sex tape with her bf in college and I’ve trawled the internet hoping to find it, to no avail. If anyone sees pics or vids of a very pretty brown-eyed brunette with small tits and kind of weird non-pointy nipples, let me know! Hair could be straight or curly depending on her she did it. She has a great ass and a meaty pussy. It would’ve been totally shaved.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.