|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#811
|
|||
|
|||
|
Kelly
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Terry13 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#812
|
|||
|
|||
|
More Kelly
|
| The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Terry13 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#813
|
|||
|
|||
|
Kelly
|
| The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Terry13 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#814
|
|||
|
|||
|
Jessica
|
| The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Terry13 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#815
|
||||
|
||||
|
Shayla
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kate_Lis For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#816
|
||||
|
||||
|
Polaroid
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kate_Lis For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#817
|
|||
|
|||
|
I once worked at a place called Murphy's Farms in southwest Missouri. The female farm manager at the farm I worked at had tattoos, and I saw them all because we would sometimes have sex in the shower there after work. You had to shower before work right there at the farm and also before you left; those were the rules. Anyway, the farm manager was the only woman I had ever been with who had a lot of tattoos on her body. Normally, I wasn’t into women with too many tattoos, but she and I clicked, and things happened between us from there. Some tattoos on women are sexy, but others can be overkill and even gross. I guess it all depends on one's taste. I wouldn’t say the farm manager's tattoos were gross, but they were a bit overkill. I imagined her without the tattoos when we were together, or I imagined her just having a couple in certain areas instead of all over.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#818
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| tattoo, tattooed |
|
|