|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#1711
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm back...one thing about OCC...there is only a 15 min window to return to what your writing...and once you go off you lose everything......
Part 2...._____________________________________________ _____________________________________ So Hubby told me to stand in front of each friend and let them fondle me in my bikini...he knows I like that.... So I stood in front of each of them and they explored my body thru my bikini..the silky rmy bikini rayon felt really good against my skin....they sucked my nipples thru my bikini top too...REALLY felt good....lol.....I the lap danced them rubbing my bikini bottoms on their cocks and reaching to the side playing with other boys nipples to keep them hard. Then I pulled my bikini bottoms to the side and sat on their cocks as they fucked me in my bikini...felt sooo good. @ guys shot their loads in my pussy......I stood up and pulled my bikini back into place feeling the wet sperm in my bikini bottom... Hubby the tied my hands to the face down, and told the boys to fuck me in my bikini....I arched my ass up a bit, NOT doggie,,,and they took turns fucking me tied to the bed....I love being taken like that..the helpless feeling of cocks entering my body with no control is erotic......2 boys shot their load in my pussy and one in my ass...hubby was kissing me as his friends were filling my bikini pussy...I sucked hubby dry..... Time to recharge, but hubby let me tied to the bed face down....I could feel my bikini panties wet with sperm.... When the boys were ready again..... hubby tied me to the ceiling hook, s I was standing with my arms tied upward, standing there in bikini & heels.....Miss America BDSM....lol The boys started caressing me thru my silky bikini, and it really felt good...my bikini panties were wet with sperm running out, but they still reached under and caressed my pussy to orgasm....they took turns fucking me standing like that from behind helpless tied to the ceiling hook.... My high heels were clacking on the floor trying to balance myself while they fucked me......I love being taken like that....the feeling of being helpless while boys use me is very erotic...... Hubby untied me, and we all went to the bed, and they had cocks in all my holes doing me good....still wearing my bikini. I was cowgirl with 3 othe guys around me sucking my tits and me sucking their cocks. ..They all exploded sperm in all my holes again...hubby fucked my pussy and let his load .... I sucked their cocks to clean them up......then kissed hubby with passion.....he likes kisssing me after I suck cock...not for sperm, but to just feel his sl*t wifes dirty lips afteward..... They left me on the bed with my bikini disheveled and bottoms full of sperm leaking out....they gave me at least 8 ?? sperm loads somewhere in my body....lol..... Hubby pulled down my bikini a little to see my pussy....I was a mess...one of the guys said he had more sperm for me, so We fucked doggie, pulling my hair and slapping my ass...felt good....he pulled me upright and exploded in my pussy...it was a wild orgasm for us both....he threw me on the bed and put his sperm covered cock in my mouth to clean him holding my hair to guide me. He had my by my hair i my bikini with my legs open,,,, when suddenly another boy started fucking me missionary... (I thought they were all done).... then another they all took turns fucking me missionary with my high heels in te air... hubby and another boy pumped their loads in me..the last guy couldn't. I stood up and pulled down my bikini bottoms and the w soaked....But sperm was running out of me down my leg... I told hubby, "look what your friends did to me" !!!!.....lol........ They left at 430p........hubby fell asleep taking a nap, and I have to take another shower... This bikini....
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Last edited by GRITS; Yesterday at 06:04 PM. |
![]() |
| Tags |
| amateur blonde threesome, amtateur milf, spread face |
|
|