|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#221
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks- I'm on budgetpixel.com using the SeeDream pro 5.0 model. This time I used a feature called "characters". In a nutshell you load pics of a specific character face and body from different angles along with a physical description. So when writing a prompt I type @barb and it gives me Barb with correct face and body types. I have to describe clothing, or lack thereof, and hairstyle. Along with the activity in the frame. SeeDream pro 5.0 can be found on other platforms such as OpenArt. OpenArt puts restrictions on nudity and sexual activity. budgetpixel does not.
Do you know of any story sites allow AI illustrations. I originally posted my prose to Literotica, which has a wide audience. Unfortunately they won't accept AI. Storiesonline has been great, but I would like to branch out. Being detail oriented, one thing with AI are the variances with character body type. For instance, the pic with Michelle and Roxanne kissing, Michelle holding Roxanne's "appliance". Michelle is too slender. I kept the pic because the pose was so perfect. I've had other generations where the characters were a little too heavy. Something I'll just have to deal with I guess. obo |
![]() |
|
|