Quote:
Originally Posted by pwd4
Yep. Prior to VEF crash, there was a 450 page thread with Vintage lingerie scans. Now, they are mostly lost as unable to restore images from imgbox, image venue etc. It is sad. There is nothing more erotic than these old catalogs. Lot of gorgeous aspiring models and actresses, even moms who just enjoyed looking beautiful in lingerie and getting paid for a day. Easy money in their eyes with no porn stigma at all. The intended audience was other women so lingerie companies did not invest much in photo touch up or airbrushing (though some did obviously). I imagine they got the call from agency who said some lingerie work so they just showed up, stripped off and put on whatever the company gave them. There was no thought of see through tops and panties. They were probably not even aware. I can imagine some of these women were shocked to see their nipples and hairy bush exposed to the world. I bet many more never even knew that they were essentially naked in a catalog. 
|
My grandmother knew. She used to have these catalogues, which basically had everything in them, from all sorts of household goods, camping equipment, garden tools, toys, you name it. But also lingerie. I liked looking at them as a teenager, pretending to be looking at toys, but she often caught me looking at the lingerie, and confiscated the catalogue. Boohoo...