One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #891  
Old 08-24-2026, 06:35 AM
riverdelivery riverdelivery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 131
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1,703 Times in 129 Posts
Default VHS movie days

Long time ago my father in law was staying with us all summer,he didn't do much but liked watching movies all day,we had a pile of movies on VHS tapes,I told him I had some old B rate nudi movies in the closet,one day he dug into them and one or more tapes were home movies of his 30 year old daughter in the pool topless and nude,I walked in the house one day and there was my wife on the TV totally nude and he thought it was great,most of the video was the wife lying on a float and walking around nude,lying in a lounge chair he even asked if I had any more video's of her in the pool,6 months later we lost him.RIP.
Reply With Quote
  #892  
Old 09-04-2026, 05:57 AM
familleplage familleplage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 263
Thanks: 1,197
Thanked 4,221 Times in 230 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverdelivery View Post
Long time ago my father in law was staying with us all summer,he didn't do much but liked watching movies all day,we had a pile of movies on VHS tapes,I told him I had some old B rate nudi movies in the closet,one day he dug into them and one or more tapes were home movies of his 30 year old daughter in the pool topless and nude,I walked in the house one day and there was my wife on the TV totally nude and he thought it was great,most of the video was the wife lying on a float and walking around nude,lying in a lounge chair he even asked if I had any more video's of her in the pool,6 months later we lost him.RIP.
Great story and I'm sorry that you lost him.

I have some similar stories as I took videos at the beach and my father in law took many pictures on holidays too.
So my wife and my mother in law are always topless as it was common in France at that time.
Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
  #893  
Old 09-05-2026, 09:22 AM
regrin regrin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1,097
Thanked 146 Times in 30 Posts
Default Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by familleplage View Post
Great story and I'm sorry that you lost him.

I have some similar stories as I took videos at the beach and my father in law took many pictures on holidays too.
So my wife and my mother in law are always topless as it was common in France at that time.
That sounds cool. Can you tell us about it?
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regrin For This Useful Post:
  #894  
Old 09-07-2026, 03:14 AM
familleplage familleplage is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 263
Thanks: 1,197
Thanked 4,221 Times in 230 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by regrin View Post
That sounds cool. Can you tell us about it?
Hi , so many things to say here. I even don't know how to start..
Maybe when I met her, after a couple of weeks she invited me in her apartment and opened some old family photo-albums.
After a few pages there were some beach pictures when she was a kid, in the early eigthies in France. A page later there was her mother topless with her. For sure, my wife, as she was a kid, didn't wear a top, not needed... but a few pages later she was a teen, still topless with her mother and family and friends.
Reply With Quote
  #895  
Old 09-07-2026, 12:29 PM
Boqueronplayero Boqueronplayero is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 10
Thanks: 19
Thanked 93 Times in 10 Posts
Default

I was hanging out with a nice girl—we were kind of in that 'talking stage' / seeing each other... Anyway, we spent the day at this amazing, wild beach near her parents' place. There was barely anyone around because of the time of year. We had a super chill day, and when we were done with the beach, we headed back to her parents' house to rinse off. When we got there, her mom and one of her sisters were chilling by the pool, sunbathing topless (I already knew them). Four pairs of huge boobs, especially the mom’s, and completely tan with zero tan lines. They got up and casually greeted me with two kisses; the sister kind of crossed her arms, but the mom didn't care at all... It was a total surprise
Reply With Quote
  #896  
Old 10-03-2026, 11:59 PM
EyefunJo EyefunJo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 173
Thanks: 109
Thanked 2,074 Times in 171 Posts
Default

My wife and I went to her aunt’s house to learn how to make some desserts. Actually, only she was learning. I mostly stayed in the living room watching TV and chatting with her uncle. In the afternoon their daughter came home. She’s only a few years younger than my wife and has a rather introverted personality, so she still hasn’t gotten married. We all sat in the living room chatting together. Later, when the desserts were ready, her aunt also brought out tea to go with them.

I’m sure you’ve had this experience too. Whenever you wear white, you’re bound to get something on it while eating. My wife’s cousin was wearing a white top, and some of the filling sauce from the dessert got on her clothes. She quickly ran upstairs to clean it off.

Her aunt handed me some baking soda from the kitchen and told me to take it up to her daughter. I hurried upstairs and headed toward the bathroom. The bathroom door was open, and I could see the cousin with her back to me, wiping the stain. Probably because it was hard to clean while still wearing the top, she grabbed the hem and started pulling it up over her head. The Tshirt was a bit tight-fitting, so when she pulled it up it got stuck around her neck, which conveniently blocked her view. Through the reflection in the bathroom mirror, I was looking at her upper body wearing only a bra.

While she was struggling to pull the shirt off, the fabric tugged at her bra and shifted the cups up by an inch or two. Her right nipple slipped out from under the bottom edge of the cup. Both her nipple and areola were a light brown color. She quickly finished taking off the top and adjusted her bra back into place. I immediately stepped out of the line of sight, then pretended I had just come up and called her name. Only then did she partially close the bathroom door and reach out to take the baking soda from me. Reluctantly, I went back downstairs.
Reply With Quote
  #897  
Old 10-05-2026, 05:06 AM
Boqueronplayero Boqueronplayero is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 10
Thanks: 19
Thanked 93 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boqueronplayero View Post
I was hanging out with a nice girl—we were kind of in that 'talking stage' / seeing each other... Anyway, we spent the day at this amazing, wild beach near her parents' place. There was barely anyone around because of the time of year. We had a super chill day, and when we were done with the beach, we headed back to her parents' house to rinse off. When we got there, her mom and one of her sisters were chilling by the pool, sunbathing topless (I already knew them). Four pairs of huge boobs, especially the mom’s, and completely tan with zero tan lines. They got up and casually greeted me with two kisses; the sister kind of crossed her arms, but the mom didn't care at all... It was a total surprise
By the way, my girl didnt took her top off neither on the beach or pool. I didnt ask her because we had not confidence enought to do it, but later I asked her if she ever sunbathed topless, she said sometimes but it was not her thing...
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boqueronplayero For This Useful Post:
  #898  
Old 10-05-2026, 11:50 PM
nicedude291 nicedude291 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Florida
Posts: 14
Thanks: 16
Thanked 28 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Atleast you got to see her sister and mom’s huge boobs. Did she compare in size to them
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicedude291 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.