One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #221  
Old 09-03-2026, 07:42 AM
Curiouscouple2469 Curiouscouple2469 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: North West
Posts: 359
Thanks: 1,391
Thanked 3,464 Times in 359 Posts
Default Nightly show

My current partner does every night
In the summer we are pretty private at the back but once the leaves fall it’s open to a park at the back.

I do notice a increase in early morning dog walkers arrive at the same time she showers in the morning for work. So I am sure they have caught on to it
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
  #222  
Old 09-05-2026, 04:35 PM
yummy_mummy6969 yummy_mummy6969 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 15
Thanks: 2
Thanked 289 Times in 15 Posts
Default My own experience of being watched

This happened to me around ten years ago. We were living in an apartment that had apartments opposite close by. One night after a shower I was drying myself in the bedroom when I realised I hadn't closed the curtains. I noticed there was a man opposite watching me. The first time it happened, I didn't really know what to do because I didn't want him to know I had clocked him, so I just continued to dry myself with the curtains open. Once I knew he was watching me, I rarely closed the curtains again because, to be honest, it was a huge turn on for me.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 09-06-2026, 01:00 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,354
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,840 Times in 1,392 Posts
Default

My wife, what a sweetie, clued me in on a show I was not aware of. We were in our late 30's, in a nice neighborhood, our neighbors on one side were elderly, nice people. One day they moved to a retirement home and gave the house to their son and his wife. I had met them before, the wife, Lynn, was very attractive.

In those days I had to go to bed early so I could get to work by 6am. One night I was about to go to bed, my wife told me that I might want to stay up a little later. She said if you look out of the window in your office, when finishes her shower, she opens the frosted window to let the steam out.

I didn't see her that night, but within a day or two, she opened the window and I could see her bare breasts. I saw her many times, but eventually it got cool out.
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 10-03-2026, 12:21 PM
_Voyageur_ _Voyageur_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 126
Thanks: 180
Thanked 1,555 Times in 139 Posts
Default

I decided to do another update but I'm not happy about being called a liar after posting in this thread for nearly 5 years.

Quite a lot has happened in the last 3 months, let's start with my #1 babe:

Red - she had her blinds closed for weeks after my last update. Suddenly one Saturday night in August they're in that open 'watch me' position like when she stripped before so I go up. OMG there's someone in the room with her! Red's sitting in side-profile in front of the window blocking whoever the other person is. It looks like another young female but I get spooked at seeing someone else there for the first time (apart from her Mum) so I leave.

That was a mistake as I was supposed to stay & watch. Red keeps her blinds closed again until the Friday night 13 days later, they're wide open with all the lights on. When I get there it's late but remember how I said ages ago her window is always dirty/steamy & I wish she'd clean it? She decides to do exactly that when I arrive on the hill behind her house this Friday night!

Who cleans their bedroom window at 11.30pm at night? Red does because she wants me to see her window is clear before tomorrow night! She closes her blinds but they're in the 'watch me' position again the next night (Saturday). When I get there they leave me in no doubt because her friend is sitting right in front of the window this time! Red is on the bed on her phone, she notices me quickly & tells her friend.

Her friend turns round, sees the glow from my scope up on the hill & SMILES! OMG I'm so excited because I know her friend is gonna strip for me as well. Which she does a few minutes later. Quite nervously almost hiding herself behind the side of the window but Red obviously tells her to be brave. She takes a step out and drops her leggings and peels off her top until she's just standing in tiny white bra & black panties!

She's prettier than Red, a skinny petite brunette with long straight hair. She's quite gorgeous, looks barely 18 years old but has virtually no tits, just little 'bee-stings'. However it's still an incredible thrill to see another teen babe strip knowing she's doing it for me. This is the FIFTH local babe aged 18-21 to deliberately strip for my telescope.

She quickly puts on pyjamas then joins Red on the bed. Both girls go on their phones but they look very pleased about what just happened. I hoped this would be a regular occurence but Red's friend hasn't appeared since so I now understand what this was:

- Red told her friend she had a voyeur, she wanted proof
- I left the first night without the girls seeing me so they try again
- Red's friend sees I do exist so she has to do a 'forfeit' for doubting
- she strips too but then doesn't appear again

Nothing more happened for weeks until last Wednesday night when Red's blinds are in the same 'watch me' position. I think even she knew it was time to do something if she wants me to keep watching. It was 'only' a quick strip down to tiny bra & panties before bed then she closed her blinds lol. But I'm amazed she still likes showing off her body to me.

I barely go over now because her blinds are mostly closed but I just have to wait, eventually she'll leave them open. I think she's settled into a nice routine where she has her privacy back 90% of the time but when she feels like being watched she knows she can. It must feel great for her, an exhibitionist with 'on-demand' viewing when she wants it. I think that's why our wonderful relationship has lasted, 20 months now. She's a cute teen with big boobs, I was so lucky to find her. Young women like this really do exist.

Claire next-door - she hadn't appeared out front for ages but I get an amazing surprise about last week. I watch her from my bathroom window (no telescope), there's only one window I can see into their house from there. It's some kind of utility room off the kitchen with washing machine etc. Sunset is now before 8pm this far north, I notice a light on in this room last Monday night when I hadn't before. I go up & crack open my bathroom window, only the husband appears & turns off the light.

But the same thing happens the next night (Tuesday) & this time I time it perfectly. I'm only watching for about 2 minutes when who appears but Claire. And she's only wearing a lilac T-shirt far too small for her, moulded to her boobs & black lacy panties! Her boobs look incredibly big & firm, I see her from the front for a few seconds as she picks up clothes then the side. Best of all was when she left the room & I see her from behind with juicy ass in these tiny panties! Her body is amazing, she's 36-38 years old & this is the least amount of clothing I've seen her in since she found out I like looking at her.

She leaves the room, within seconds her husband appears & turns off the light! I'm starting to think this was a set-up & she's told him I like looking at her. I'm sure it's no coincidence that she appeared in that room wearing next to nothing knowing I could see her from that window where she knows I've watched her from before.

I've waited for a repeat but nothing more. But holy shit she's exciting me, she definitely seems to be revealing more & more of her naked body to me. I've had a glimpse of pretty much everything except nipples & pussy now. This is just like every other 'secret' exhibitionist, slowly revealing their body over time. So exciting!

Exhib neighbour - she had done nothing since last update either until just last week. I notice a dim light in the downstairs bathroom about 8pm so I go upstairs to watch. It's quite early but she's just out of the shower. She's standing naked at the window with a facecloth across her bare tits. Somehow she can tell I'm watching even with the dim light & frosted glass. She's looking better than ever, has grown her hair to shoulder-length & lost weight. She's 38-40 years old & I do find her very sexy now.

She starts to dance with her hands over her head! After a few seconds the facecloth falls off & there are her jiggling boobs for the millionth time. Can't believe she's dancing naked for me now lmao. She walks out of the bathroom naked, I'm expecting her to appear in the kitchen next-door. She does appear but only about 30 seconds later in a black dressing-gown dammit. She loves teasing me like that, I love it too.

Blondie - those damn cows in the field behind her house only moved on recently, I've tried 3 times to watch her again but only had one mild success. She appears in her room in just a tight strappy pink top. This girl has potentially some of the best boobs I've seen but then she looks out at me. This is the first time I've seen her aware there's a world outside her window. I get the 'suspicious look' I've seen other girls do the first time they caught me.

I may have been imagining it but she doesn't appear again that night. Or again on either of the 2 nights her blinds have been open since. Considering she never lived up to that opening weekend & it's a near 3-mile round trip I've decided to give up on her. At least I got to see those amazing boobs briefly the first weekend.

YB - she also had cows in the field behind her house all summer. They're still there but she's gone back to university. I saw her Mum come in to close the blinds the other night, the first time I've ever seen her. Wow she's early 40's blonde, bigger boobs than her daughter & is quite tasty in fact, I'd love to see her strip too. So YB must only be 19/20 years old like I thought, just perfect. She'll be back at Halloween or Christmas & those cows will be long gone by then.

Girl across the field - it looks like I'll have to go back to her place in the meantime. She's only 100 yards away, quite gorgeous & I can see her window again from the hill in the field due to the leaves falling off the tree behind her house. She knows about me, has stripped before & also has a lovely habit of walking past her window in just underwear.

I also have a great view from the same hill into Claire next door's bedroom, including her ensuite bathroom. I hope to catch her in there on winter mornings, I already have before lol
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to _Voyageur_ For This Useful Post:
  #225  
Old 10-05-2026, 12:23 PM
_Voyageur_ _Voyageur_ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 126
Thanks: 180
Thanked 1,555 Times in 139 Posts
Default

UPDATE - Exhib neighbour gives me another amazing show last night, I'm starting to think she reads this because I tend to get another show immediately after I report what she previously did. Hi sweetie!

She's in that downstairs home office with the huge window last night about 10pm. She's braless wearing a thin turquoise vest top that shows off her boobs (again). She starts to 'tidy up' the room, I don't see her look in my direction then she leaves the room so I go back downstairs for 20 minutes or so.

When I come back upstairs she's there so I start watching her through my scope. There's the most subtle glance at my window to confirm I'm watching before she leaves the room & turns off the light. Then the bright bathroom light next-door comes on, you know where this is going

For no reason at all she stands in side-profile, slowly peels off her vest with arms crossing overhead & there are her bare breasts for literally the 50th time in this frosted window! She turns to face me to give me an even better look then slowly puts on a low-cut dark green strappy top & starts to brush her teeth.

I don't know if she was exaggerating the movement but within seconds her breasts in this top start to jiggle, so much that she has to put her hand across her chest to stop them popping out lol. God she's an incredible cocktease, I'm certain she's done this before with whoever was lucky enough to be her previous neighbours.

When she's done with the teeth she 'adjusts' her boobs, lifting them etc (again lol) then it's lights out. That's show over for another night. I hope to see her wear that green top in the office.

She's an amazing woman & I feel privileged to live behind her. So pleased her husband is OK with it too
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _Voyageur_ For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.