|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#21
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anybody here old enough to remember the 80's comic Andrew Dice Clay? He had a short career compared to most, but he had one joke that was his trademark IMHO.
How long does it take for a woman to have an orgasm? Who cares! Am I hearing a set of groans from the members here? |
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to malakabufo For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Every 4 minutes either fucking or licking her...its non-stop.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
My wife usually takes about 20 minutes of oral stimulation to reach her peak. She orgasms hard and sometimes squirts. But after she is hypersensitive and wont allow any touching till it calms down.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to JohnsonWayne For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#25
|
|||
|
|||
|
1 - About 10 seconds after I start fucking her to first orgasm. Sometimes she'll have one from sucking my cock. Then it's nearly continuous until we stop. She doesn't like receiving oral.
2 - About 5 minutes to her first. I like to give her one orally before we fuck. Then it's variable, usually every 3-5 minutes for the duration of sex. 3 - She's fairly new to me, so we're still learning. So far I've brought her off in about 10 minutes, oral with fingers and just oral, she hasn't had one from fucking yet. 4 - Occasional FWB, takes about a minute with oral, about the same with penetration, penetration almost guarantees squirting. Once made her squirt on her boyfriend's face. 5 - Also occasional FWB, she can have nipple orgasms, that takes a few minutes, licking her pussy gets her off nearly immediately. |
|
#26
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's highly variable, both for speed and repetition ability.
I've had one who was a screamer, who came every 2 minutes, up to 2 hours which is long as I could last, but she only liked fucking. Others prefer oral or fingers. Had a few who aren't there yet, although I quit trying after about half a dozen trys (it's no fun if she doesn't cum). My current one is a real slowpoke, maybe 30 min with whatever medium I use, and she's also a one and done girl. But, I can feel it comming as she "vibrates" as she builds up to cumming. |
|
#27
|
||||
|
||||
|
Herself - 3 minutes
Me - tongue - 5 minutes, finger - 4 minutes |
|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
From oral, almost immediately.
From vaginal sex, also almost immediately, but that’s probably because it’s so rare. Back when it was regular, it took a couple minutes. She’s gone without for 21 months. She’ll probably cum from me spreading her legs next time. From anal, anywhere from 2-10 minutes.
__________________
Her vids, including 3 blumpkins, here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=250226 Tributes welcome at: pagefaultocc@gmail.com |
![]() |
|
|