|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#81
|
|||
|
|||
|
fgpj
|
|
#82
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've asked for years and finally one day she came out of the shower fully shaved. I coudn't beleave it and can't stop playing with it. She has now continued to keep her pussy bald.
|
| The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Czarred For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#83
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#84
|
|||
|
|||
|
She never told me. I guess I never asked. But now she is doing laser hair removal so she seems committed.
|
|
#85
|
|||
|
|||
|
Shaved and hairy -- same girl
|
|
#86
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hairy and shaved collages
__________________
If you like what you see please say thanks. |
|
#87
|
|||
|
|||
|
The same cutie
|
|
#88
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great! My experience is similar. My wife kept a full bush for thirteen years. I liked it. Some three years ago, she started talking about shaving her bush because she had seen her friends in the gym and liked the shaved look. Honestly, I didn't like the idea, because I loved her bush. Nevertheless, she shaved her bush early 2024 and continued to keep it bald ever since. She immediately loved it and found it much better than a bush. It took me more time to get used to it. Last year, she decided she wanted to have it lasered. I was reluctant, because it would mean that she would never be able to grow a bush again, but she told me she'd anyhow didn't want to grow out a bush again and if she wouldn't take the laser treatments, she would continue to shave so the bush wouldn't come back anyway. So, she started the laser/electrolysis treatments and they were very successful. She completed them before summer. And, honestly, I enjoy it! Her pussy is now always smooth, not a single hair is growing. Results were much better than i expected. She's happy with it, and I have gotten used to it - not that I had much of a choice, because she's unable to grow out a full bush ever again.
|
|
#90
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here you go
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blythe For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
|
|