|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#81
|
|||
|
|||
|
the first few times i posed nude was for gwc's who placed ads in the local alternative newspapers. they were the days when digital cameras weren't available or affordable yet. a lot of my poses were explicit, and i used to think to myself, my body might not get out to the world, but it'll make some photo lab tech's day. lol
emily |
|
#82
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to EriiErii For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#83
|
|||
|
|||
|
As a user of a professional lab for my slides and later an operator of a shop-based mini-lab, I can say with certainty: yes, people working in these places do look at the pics they develop. Apart from anything else, they have to, to ensure quality. And I certainly saw a few things that opened my eyes! There was more than one customer I never looked at the same way again after developing and printing their pics. A very attractive young teacher from a local private school comes to mind, for example, who went on the occasional holiday to somewhere in the Med and didn't always wear nearly as much there as she would a school. She didn't come back with any tan lines. And she was far from the only one I saw.
|
![]() |
|
|