One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-27-2026, 11:05 PM
OzHarley's Avatar
OzHarley OzHarley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2025
Location: Oz
Posts: 315
Thanks: 2,892
Thanked 4,174 Times in 335 Posts
Default When The Cat Is Away...

We all know the saying... Fun times for some people, not so fun for others.
Luckily Kate and I have an arrangement and both love 'when the cat is away' play. Opens up so many fun times on the phone, facetime and fun times when we get back together during debriefs.

So feel free to add your own 'when the cat is away' adventure.

Mine from today....

I headed off this morning to work away from home for 4-5 days. Not interstate, no flights, but still 4 hrs drive. Little bush town. Options for a little motel or a camping site. So took the campervan.

Usually when I'm away Kate will play. I can play as well, but usually to busy with work. Tuesdays seem to be her most common play day. But not this time.

I arrived in town, found the camp site, parked and went up to pub. Steak and beer mate!
Sat down to check if any missed calls. None. But I did get a few texts.
'Tried to ring you, couldn't get you. I've got a coffee date. I'll ring later'.
Then 'He's here, your phone is still off'.
Then 'You missed out, but I didn't' This one had two pics.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pic...tureid=3998968
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pic...tureid=3998969

So I gave her a ring and she told me about her morning coffee date. One of my mates looking for me, but since I wasn't there, why not!
They have played before, so all good. I complained about the shit photography, and was told where to shove my complaints. It was hard enough for her on the job, let alone photos for me!

So a 'when the cat is away' story from today. I have to say, this is the quickest that she has had a coffee date on my trips away. Usually waits a day or so. This one only an hour after I left. Not wasting time!
I smell a rat as my mate knew I was going away! I'll have to fix up his wife when I get back.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OzHarley For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 09-28-2026, 05:56 PM
OzHarley's Avatar
OzHarley OzHarley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2025
Location: Oz
Posts: 315
Thanks: 2,892
Thanked 4,174 Times in 335 Posts
Default Some days dont work out

I was hoping for some fun reports today, a naughty text, facetime.
But Kate tells me that she has no plans. Bummer.
So I'm off to work, boring work.
Maybe things will change during the day!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OzHarley For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old Today, 03:11 PM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,508
Thanks: 5,814
Thanked 30,293 Times in 3,248 Posts
Default OZ

I assume the cat is either of you.

Its always fun to play when the spouse is gone...lol

Do you have open phones during sex for the other to hear?

Who are you fucking when away??...pick ups, or arrange friends.?
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..

Last edited by GRITS; Today at 03:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #4  
Old Today, 04:02 PM
OzHarley's Avatar
OzHarley OzHarley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2025
Location: Oz
Posts: 315
Thanks: 2,892
Thanked 4,174 Times in 335 Posts
Default Playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I assume the cat is either of you.
Its always fun to play when the spouse is gone...lol
Do you have open phones during sex for the other to hear?
Who are you fucking when away??...pick ups, or arrange friends.?
The Cat in this case is usually me as I'm away for work often. But sometimes it refers to Kate on the occasion she is away.

Yes, but varies each time. Open phones, facetime, calls, text, swapped pics. Depends on what the circumstances are and who the other players are - some are shy!

When Im away, its mostly work and often remote areas, so very rare for me to hook up. But I have hooked up a few times with friends (if some are in the area), or randoms.
Best was recently was with a HR manager of a company I do contract work for. A senior manager came out to site with a new HR manager in to to show her around. I got the job to show her around and I did, outside and inside! Bit ironical that she was a HR manager, which gave the time a great edge!

When Kate is away, which is rare, she is usually at one of the state capitols and has friends there, so more of catch ups with old fuck buddies.

....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.