|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
From the A and E program. You can see an arm protruding from the open window.
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fitne For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
It can be so exciting when a lady enters a porn theater,the room cums alive
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hamburgny69 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you are ever near Mesa, AZ make sure you visit "Personal Preference". Women not only visit PP, but many also go there for pleasure. Some go as a couple, others single and find "company" there.
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PalmsMan For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Danger Will Robinson, Danger-------STDs among us.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you are ever in Buffalo, NY you should check out Video Liquidators. They have 4 theaters, one just for couples, lot’s of fun times
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hamburgny69 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's the damned truth. As soon as a woman enters a theater or ABS she's instantly the center of attention. Sadly, they are very far and very few between these days.
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
As a kid in the 60s we had to go downtown to the movie theatres. Big group of kids would head out on a Saturday afternoon bus ride into the city.
Past the “Hippy campground” where the girls went topless or braless at very least. Among the many eye opening attractions of downtown life, there was an arcade down town with peep shows in the back. We would sneak into the little booths and drop in a nickel and watch the movie till just the right moment then it would cut off till you dropped another nickel in. It was such a thrill to be watching porn in the seedy darkness of this little booth. I was about half a buck in when I noticed the flickering light of the screen in the next booth through a 6 inch hole in the wall. Crouching down I looked through and started watching that movie for free. I then saw the guy with his pants at his knees stroking away What a thrill this is better than my movie and I save my nickels… He suddenly turns my way - I pulled back thinking I was caught when his long hard cock came pushing through the hole at me. I fell back against the door looking at this thing throbbing in front of me. I stood back up looking at it for a while then reached over and stroked it a couple times - it was velvet soft and warm but hard as rock to squeeze it - then I panicked and ran out and told my friends a guy stuck his dick through the wall at me…. Didn’t say I touched it though. We all just laughed and went on our way to the movies and whatever other trouble we could find along the way… Back in the days you let your kids discover the world without a chaperone- The crazy shit we found on those adventures. |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
|
|