One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 09-10-2026, 12:05 AM
Shihoin's Avatar
Shihoin Shihoin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 318
Thanks: 114
Thanked 4,377 Times in 322 Posts
Default When it's your cock that being actively looked at...by someone's wife/GF

A little twist on the topic...

Does it happen? Yes sometimes; especially at the nude beach. But it is mostly glances; and the women tend to avert their eyes the moment I notice them looking.
The most brazen gawking, apart from gay men, has been from non-nudist women. I've seen them several times walking up and down the nude beach, in a swimsuit or even dressed, in groups of 2 or 3. I don't know that they're there specifically to look at cocks; but it certainly looks that way. Maybe they're doing research or trying to satiate some curiosity, who knows. I've even chatted with a couple of them and their gaze would constantly go from my face to my cock, and back and forth. I actually found it pretty funny.

At the resort it's pretty rare. But actually more noticeable because it's a more social environment. One time I caught a newbie at a nudist club looking right at my cock when she thought I wasn't looking. She was chatting with my wife at the time and I was standing on the side. I pretended not to notice; and I figured it was just "newbie curiosity." I wonder if she talked about it with her husband afterwards.
Another situation was when I ran into a co-worker. We were both very surprised. After she recognized my face she looked directly at my cock. I think in this case it was more like a "knee-jerk reaction" like "I can't believe it's him and I'm actually seeing his cock!" Her husband was right there too lol!
Other than that it's actually just fleeting glances, if anything at all. The regulars have seen too many cocks to really pay them any attention anymore.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
  #62  
Old Yesterday, 06:13 AM
jill8 jill8 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 63
Thanks: 18,140
Thanked 225 Times in 52 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallynb View Post
The first time nude resort for my wife and I she got an eye full.

She told me she was glad I did not look like some guys with a thick bush and belly. She said you can’t even see their cocks and can barely see their head.

The young guys she noticed some trimmed or had very little hair, they excited her because some walked around partly erect all the time.

That night she shaved her pussy bald and she even trimmed my hair back around my cock.

and she did not like non circumcised cocks at all.
I think many of us women share these preferences, and for me too, it is important for both men and women to shave and the the circumcised guys are really at a huge advantage.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jill8 For This Useful Post:
  #63  
Old Today, 01:51 AM
piecenick piecenick is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,351
Thanks: 171
Thanked 28,807 Times in 1,388 Posts
Default

My niece, Missy, is staying with us while she completes her degree and training to be a physical therapist, we have a major university in our city, so it's very convenient for her and she is a big help around the house. We'll miss her when she graduates.

Sissy isn't a sissy, she is also a terrific athlete and a tennis star. What does this have to do with looking at cocks? Being a senior in PT, she has worked her way up the ladder and is an assistant trainer for the sports teams, she one of the trainers that run out on the field when a player is hurt. She also tapes them up, manages their therapy to make sure they are following doctors orders.

She is very funny, she sees top athletes in all sports in stages of dress and undress. She said it is against the rules to be around athletes of opposite sex when they are naked, but it is just not possible to work. She said no matter how they get in the ice bath, they all come out the same way, invisible. Shrinkage is real.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
  #64  
Old Today, 04:26 PM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,503
Thanks: 5,807
Thanked 30,281 Times in 3,247 Posts
Default Again

Men o women----Gawking at a nude beach will get you beat up--& your phone thrown into the ocean.
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
  #65  
Old Today, 06:17 PM
LTPGeorge's Avatar
LTPGeorge LTPGeorge is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 102
Thanks: 849
Thanked 1,588 Times in 168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Men o women----Gawking at a nude beach will get you beat up--& your phone thrown into the ocean.
Do you really think any man on a nude beach is going to get offended if a woman gawks at his cock? lol
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old Today, 08:10 PM
GRITS's Avatar
GRITS GRITS is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,503
Thanks: 5,807
Thanked 30,281 Times in 3,247 Posts
Default oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTPGeorge View Post
Do you really think any man on a nude beach is going to get offended if a woman gawks at his cock? lol


That says you've never been to a coed nude beach.

Because yes it happens often....not all nude beachers are posers looking for women..,,in fact they are looked upon as losers..


If she doesn't lose her phone, her boyfriend will get beat up..........
__________________
..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South.. I love interacting w/ your comments! PLEASE-NO friends requests..

Last edited by GRITS; Today at 08:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old Today, 11:12 PM
brunettesrule brunettesrule is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 801
Thanks: 16,220
Thanked 4,395 Times in 713 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Men o women----Gawking at a nude beach will get you beat up--& your phone thrown into the ocean.
We need to be a little realistic here - based on my 25+ years on nude beaches, people don't get beat up or have their cameras thrown around for either gawking or taking photos without permission. They are considered a-holes by the other beachgoers. Hitting someone or destroying their stuff is going to get you an assault charge.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.