One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #71  
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
SixPointFive SixPointFive is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 234
Thanks: 794
Thanked 2,922 Times in 238 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by staropramen69 View Post
I did a similar thing in the early 90's with my ex wife. On one holiday got her topless for the first time then accidentally found a nude beach where I got her to go in the sea topless then pulled her bikini bottoms off and took them back to our place on the beach forcing her to come out of the sea naked in front of everyone, none too pleased

However, I noticed she didn't put the bikini bottoms back on (I had covered them in sand) and she slowly got more comfortable. We went for a few walks down the beach and I took my camera to allow me to get many nude pictures

When we got home she asked me about developing and I convinced her it was all fully automated. However, I took them to a place I knew nearby which developed them on site, I guess the guy doing the developing got to see 40-50 pictures of my ex nude from the front and back

I just wish the fashion for bald pussies had been the thing of the day back then

When we split up a short while later, she took most of the pics with her, but did leave one topless one as a reminder which I scanned and can be seen here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pic...tureid=2092703
Nice
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
  #72  
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM
rocker686 rocker686 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 945
Thanks: 608
Thanked 14,102 Times in 716 Posts
Default yup

Back in the 80s I picked up trash at a photo place that did on site photo developing. It was a small business that put out trash in cans, not a commercial bin, and we found duplicate titty pics in the trash all the time.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rocker686 For This Useful Post:
  #73  
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM
madahab's Avatar
madahab madahab is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 1,915
Thanks: 25,169
Thanked 9,296 Times in 973 Posts
Default If only

I had a very volatile ex. She was prudish? so was her sister (our roommate). Their boundaries were inscrutable. We hung out in underwear often. They were technical virgins.

But she let me take nude pics, then freaked out that I actually got them developed. Destroyed prints and negatives.

But maybe the print shop guy has copies. Would be fun if I ever saw them.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
  #74  
Old Today, 01:11 AM
dnice82 dnice82 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 99
Thanks: 375
Thanked 859 Times in 76 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Carter View Post
yep this wasnt a main stream photo place and was in the 1989 i think and in the uk we have small independent shops lol,

i didnt stop taking them to him and even got my gf and the mum to pic up a few lol.
you still have them? if so could you share?
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old Today, 01:26 PM
Captain Carter's Avatar
Captain Carter Captain Carter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Location: UK
Posts: 261
Thanks: 34
Thanked 4,008 Times in 253 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnice82 View Post
you still have them? if so could you share?
no have sum but not alot havd ahard drive crash and lost all the scanned ones , gutted lol, esp as the photo guy was a good sport and he got his way as he offered both seperately to gf and her mum photos sessions with high end cameras etc. the mum was more clued in than the gf at first, she bought 12 sets of underwear just for the shoot and she let me use them with the gf after, so there was almost identical shoots of them both .
he got fun pics just for him ,
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.