One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #241  
Old 09-24-2026, 08:22 PM
ukmale ukmale is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2026
Location: UK
Posts: 11
Thanks: 126
Thanked 39 Times in 8 Posts
Default

years ago, when I was married, I loved to hear about her past exploits. It took a while for her to be comfortable that I loved hearing about it all and she gradually opened up and I still get a thrill thinking of some of the stories all these years later. She was pretty free-spirited and loved to please her boyfriends, friends etc etc. so there was plenty for me to enjoy hearing.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ukmale For This Useful Post:
  #242  
Old 09-24-2026, 08:42 PM
nachumnoone nachumnoone is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 5
Thanks: 13
Thanked 23 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat2 View Post
Lucky guys, lucky you! That whole dynamic of knowing that at one time her and those men's naked bodies were intertwined with their bare cocks buried up to the hilt inside her is very erotic. In that moment, no other human beings on earth are any closer together.
very well said
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nachumnoone For This Useful Post:
  #243  
Old 09-25-2026, 07:35 AM
mallynb mallynb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2023
Posts: 372
Thanks: 33,144
Thanked 5,000 Times in 368 Posts
Default Wife sharing

My wife and I got together when we were both older her late 40s and myself late 50s. Durning the height of sexual pleasure seems like the past will come out.

Having several years behind us and both of us married more than once with lots of relationships there are sexual stories you hope get shared.

She understood I enjoy hearing about them and no judgement, they create and wonderful sexual imagine.

The story’s tend to be I share one you share one testing the acceptance without judgment. I shared about by having sex with two sisters separately with the other knowing and behind a curtain door.

She shared she once had a one night stand, she offered to start oral the guys cock but was so large it scared her. He attempted to fuck her but it hurt.

She offered to suck him instead till he cummed. He agreed and requested she swallow his load and told him no problem. She said no more one night stands after that.

She admitted it was exciting and scary at the same time and claimed he was white.

I shared with her I had been with a black girl and shared some detail. I asked if she had been with a black man she said hesitantly no but understood they were great lovers that could stay hard for a long time with giant loads.

I questioned her and she did not want to admit any personal experience and stated it was from her sister that had two children from a black man and they lived together for years.

She has shared much less than I have shared with her. She has given more general items that I enjoy hearing though.

She admitted she loves sucking cock and it makes her pussy soaking wet.

She was self conscious at first because when she would cum she was a soaker and past guys had complained.

I had to get her to understand how much I loved when she would cum like that and how arousing it was.

She is for sure one of the most erotic women I have ever had I have no doubt some of it she enjoyed doing in the past and that’s ok weather she shares more or not.
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mallynb For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
appendicitis, blowjobs


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.