One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 09-24-2026, 07:53 PM
ukmale ukmale is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2026
Location: UK
Posts: 11
Thanks: 125
Thanked 38 Times in 8 Posts
Default

As long as the man can handle it then to have a sl*t wife is exciting and satisfying for both I think.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ukmale For This Useful Post:
  #12  
Old 09-25-2026, 02:41 AM
mrjune mrjune is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: All over the place
Posts: 64
Thanks: 254
Thanked 2,629 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Recently, I've considered my wife a sl*t wife, but only with me. This is what she's done for me:

Pierce her tits for me. We were on vacation out of state, when I confessed to her how hot i thought they were. Jokingly asked her if she'd ever consider it. She surprisingly agreed. Before she could change her mind, I found a amazingly rated tattoo artist that specialized in piercings. After a 3 hour wait, she had them done. This was a huge jumping point for her.

She'll dress exactly how i want. When going ANYWHERE, I'll have all her clothes picked out "Within Reason". Meaning that if we're spending the day with kids or family, I'll pick something accordingly. On the flipside, date night means no holding back. Commando, crotchless, mini/micro skirts, thin or white tops, nip slips, ect. Whatever i want.

Poses for pictures. Let's say I have her wearing a skirt, she'll lift, bend over, flash, whatever. I literally have over 40gigs of photos alone.

All holes are Freeuse 24/7 with or without protection. One I've my favorite days, we got stoned, fucked and I creampied her four times from 12pm to 8am, then passed out for the morning. At 1pm, she was really begging for crepes. She was so eager to please, I decided to take the my family out for lunch (4 of us) . There's a small festival going on, so i had to park maybe ½ mile further than usual. As we're walking, my wife holds onto my arm and wispers into my ear "Your cum leaking out and down my thighs". Fuck. That shit was awesome. Definitely a proud moment. She's wearing some small shorts and a tiny gstring. When we got to the restaurant, she ordered first, then grabbed a ton of napkins "for the family" and found a spot and cleaned her thighs while waiting on us. After getting our food, which was amazing, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. The moment we got back home, I put a 5th load in her, then dressed her up later that evening and put one last load into her. On the last one, while in a skirt, I pulled her gstring to the side, fucked her, came, slid the thong back then watched the cum slowly leaking out past her thong.

Had to stop while writing this, she came over and blew me.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mrjune For This Useful Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.