|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Met up one of my married friends discreetly to get off on each other. The husband has no clue we have been doing this for 6 years plus.
|
| The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to DangerousGolf For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
A very long time ago, this one here and I would hook up when her husband was gone to his National Guard drills or when he was at annual training with his guard unit. She wouldn’t do anything unless he was at one or the other because she knew he wouldn’t show up unexpectedly or try looking for her if she wasn’t home. I was with her for three years without him knowing about it. She would always be telling me things about him that I knew were untrue, except for him having a small penis, as she said. I had never seen his penis, though. She would also let me do things with her that she wouldn’t let him do, like anal. She even once let a friend of mine, who was desperate for some, have her while I watched. She was quite the married woman. Your married friend looks really nice.
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Car sex
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to michelbdx For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Car sex
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to michelbdx For This Useful Post: | ||
![]() |
| Tags |
| car sex, cheater, married, pussy closeup, tit |
|
|