One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #811  
Old 06-29-2025, 10:21 AM
regrin regrin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32
Thanks: 1,097
Thanked 146 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafigaro60 View Post
My mom and older sister were both beautiful women. Mom was part Persian with dark hair, dark eyes, and a light olive colored skin. My sister was the same. Even in her 40’s my mom could turn heads. They both could have been models but back then all the famous models were skin and bones. Today they would be on the cover of magazines.
During my last year of high school, a drunk driver killed our dad so it was just the three of us. A few months after he passed, I left for college. My sister attended school locally so she lived at home.
Every time I came home for a visit, I noticed they were more casual about what they wore around the house. Seeing them in their underwear was nothing new but now it was different. Now and then I would get a glimpse of something. They wouldn’t fully close the robe they were wearing, they would let the towel slip a little, and so on.
I don’t know why but I wanted them to see me naked. I had no idea how to go about doing it and I had no idea why I wanted to do it. It was completely foreign to me. Why would somebody want their own mother and sister to see him naked?
It was the first summer after college that things really changed. I spent one afternoon playing basketball with friends. When I got home, I announced that I was going to just soak in the tub. I had been in the tub for maybe three minutes when mom walked in and just sat on the edge of the tub and started chatting. Then my sister walked by and noticed mom sitting there so she came in and said hello. It was fun being naked in front of two beautiful women. I was disappointed when they left.
The very next day the three of us were out shopping and mom said she needed to stop by a friend’s house for just a moment. When we arrived there was another woman who my mom hadn’t seen in a while. What was supposed to be a quick visit turned into a cocktail party. Everybody went outside to a table by the pool. The other two women were also in their 40’s and attractive. I was the only male. It didn’t take long for the host to notice that I was bored and she said I could use the pool. When I replied that I didn’t bring a swimsuit she just smiled and said, “Oh, you don’t need that.” I glanced at my mom who smiled and said, “Go ahead, it’s okay.” Then my heart really started pumping when my sister said, “Come on, it’s fine, I’ll join you.” I couldn’t believe my luck.
The host took my arm and led me and my sister to an empty bedroom and said we could leave our clothes there and she would get some towels. I never got undressed so fast in my life. I know I was shaking. While taking off her cut-off jeans, my sister looked over at me, smiled at me and said, “Don’t be so nervous. It’s okay.” I wasn’t nervous, I was excited.
This was the first time I’d ever seen her completely naked. I had seen her in a T-shirt and panties many times but never like this. She had the most incredible skin. Light olive colored with no blemishes. Her thighs and bottom were well shaped. She was by no means overweight. These days she would be called ‘thick.’ She didn’t have large breasts, probably a B cup. Her areola was half-dollar sized and well defined. This was before women shaved their pubic hair. She didn’t have a large bush. It looked like she combed it because it just sort of gathered to the center. To this day I still think she’s one of the sexiest women I’ve ever seen. Our host appeared at the open door with towels and said to follow her. My sister led the way and I couldn’t take my eyes off my sister’s smooth bottom. When we got outside, I could see my mom and the other woman looking at me, not my sister, and I loved it. My sister and I enjoyed the pool that afternoon. The other women sat at the table, chatting, laughing, and glancing over at us. I kept getting out of the water and either dived off the board or went down the water slide because I knew everybody could see me when I did.
It started getting dark and mom called out saying it was time to leave. I dried myself off in full view of the women sitting around the table before going inside to get dressed. My sister had been wearing an oversized baseball jersey. She put it on and said she wasn’t going to bother putting anything else on. We would park in the garage so the neighbors couldn’t see when she got out. She smiled again and said “See, it wasn’t that bad.”
Since I was the only one who hadn’t been drinking mom gave me the keys and told me to drive. My sister sat in front with me, mom in the back. She wasn’t drunk but she was tipsy. On the way she told me to stop and get something to eat. I kept glancing at my sister’s legs and thighs the whole trip. As we pulled up to the drive-through I hoped it would be some guy to hand us our food so he could check out my sister. Alas, it was a girl.
We got back to the house and as my sister was getting out of the car her shirt crept up and her butt was on full display. I followed her into the house and noticed mom looking at me. She knew that I was looking at my sister’s glorious butt. She just smiled.
I took the bag of food and placed it on the island in our kitchen. My sister came in wearing nothing but a smile. Mom joined us with nothing on but a nice pair of blue panties. I couldn’t believe it. I was looking at her bare chest for the first time I could remember. She looked almost the same as my sister. Her boobs sagged a little and there were stretch marks on her tummy but still, she was sexy. I started to realize that after I left for college it was just the two of them in the house and this is how they dressed.
I ate dinner that night looking at two beautiful women. I was in heaven. We finished eating and mom said she was going to bed. My sister, still naked, walked around the house, turned off the lights, locked the doors and made her way to her room. I went to my room, closed the door, and started to undress. While I was getting ready for bed, I realized that I was the only one wearing clothes and I got mad at myself for not undressing like they did.
The next morning, I got up and went into the kitchen. I came out in nothing but my underwear hoping they were at least topless. Mom and my sister were already there. Both were wearing robes. I was a little disappointed.
That was the start of a great summer. It wasn’t the last time I saw them naked…

Wow. Cool.
I would like to hear more
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to regrin For This Useful Post:
  #812  
Old 06-30-2025, 12:43 PM
Kimberly22 Kimberly22 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 27
Thanks: 2,080
Thanked 768 Times in 28 Posts
Default

My family would rent a beach house and several of the cousins stayed with us. The place was multi level and the parents would be on the top level and the kids on the bottom two levels. I was on the bottom level and the entrance to the pool. That meant that just about everyone came in from the pool through the area where our bedrooms were. One night we were out at the pool and no one was around to stop us so we were drinking. I was getting sleepy so I told everyone good night and went into my room. I got some clothes to put on after my shower and headed to the shower. The bathroom door was not locked to I walked in and one of my cousins was in there using the bathroom. When he saw me he just turned toward me and I saw it all. He wanted me to see it and didn't even put it away as he walked out the door.

I locked the door and got in the shower. When I got out of the shower the bathroom door was open and my towel and clothes were not there. I went to the door and everyone was sitting there waiting on me to come out. I was going to run to my room, but they caught me and carried me outside and threw me in the pool. Every time I tried to get out they would push me back in. The thing was they always managed to grab my breasts when they pushed me back. I ended up staying in the pool naked until our parents got back. They all ran to their rooms when the car pulled in. I don't think the parents saw me run in the house, but they could have.
Reply With Quote
  #813  
Old 07-18-2025, 01:20 AM
AnonymousLurker AnonymousLurker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 16
Thanks: 7
Thanked 149 Times in 18 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by defnikT View Post
She lay down on her stomach. My son sat down at my feet on one side, and I on the other. Take my word for it, when you have a beautiful ass in a thong in front of you, you don't care about family ties. I realized this when I saw the look in my son's eyes. He stared at her ass and couldn't take his eyes off her. I defused the situation a bit by massaging my legs and showed my son where to massage him. I told him to follow me, and the two of us made our way over her legs like ghosts in the night. Slowly wandering back and forth , but in such a way that we inexorably moved towards her buttocks. Although when we started touching her thighs, it was something that everyone had their own way. When the thighs were massaged, the legs parted by themselves and the thin thread of the panties became even thinner. My son didn't dare to go any further, but I just, as my husband, took it and started massaging my ass. My wife tried to object, but I said that I was the only one doing it. But that was enough, because the mother's ass was being kneaded and groped almost naked in front of her son. Then time flew by, back, arms, stomach.Everything except intimate places, but the wife asked her son a couple of times to wipe his hands, because he was sweating as if unloading a ship in port. Nothing happened then, everyone was tense. A couple of days passed, and my son's vacation was coming to an end. And somehow, by itself, a frank conversation came out. Spontaneous conversation. The son asked for a reasonable photo of her as a souvenir of her vacation, but for him to take her picture. She thought for a long time, but then asked what exactly he would like to capture? He wanted everything at once, but she put him down. He said I can be erotically dressed, or modestly, but I will undress, cover my private parts, you will come in and take a picture. He chose an erotic pose, but in clothes. She stood up in front of him, bent over, leaning on the sofa, and he took a picture. This photo is the only one he has taken so far. That's how sons take pictures of their moms.
This is so hot. Please tell me he's taken more
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnonymousLurker For This Useful Post:
  #814  
Old 08-06-2025, 08:58 AM
Gnome72141 Gnome72141 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 34
Thanked 19,626 Times in 1,409 Posts
Default

On a walk around a lake a few days ago, and a family (mom, dad, dau about 19, dau about 25) were walking towards the beach.

The younger daughter had a one-piece swimsuit on with very large arm holes. My wife and I were walking behind them, and I was slightly to the side of the daughter.

Suddenly, she put her thumbs into the arm holes and pulled the swimsuit away from herself to adjust the pads in the swimsuit. When she did this, I was able to see her left dark nipple perfectly over and over and over from where I was walking. This went on a dozen times, and I got to see her nipple go from flat to very hard.

And her dad, to her left, had looked over while talking to her, caught sight of what I was seeing, and stared the entire time. She would look back at him and noticed him looking, and she wasn't phased one bit.

The older sister looked over once, saw it, put her hand over her mouth, but didn't say a word.

Fun and simple.
Reply With Quote
  #815  
Old 08-12-2025, 06:45 AM
riverdelivery riverdelivery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 131
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1,703 Times in 129 Posts
Default Brother see a few pics

At my wife's brothers house a few weeks ago I showed him pics of our new pool deck with pools steps,after he swiped to the right he came up on a few pool pics of his sister in the pool about 5 pics of her in the pool in her thong with and smiled and said you should tell her your going to put these on face book,I got thinking lets see what he would say if I add a few better pics,so yesterday we were at his house again,as I helped him work on his truck I said I told your sister I was going to put the pool pics on Facebook,she said go ahead but didn't see all the pics,I said here,swipe to the right,first 4 were pool only with the new deck,next were his sister in her thong again,then he swiped the next 6 which were all front topless pics of his sister 3 in the pool and 3 at the river.he gave a laugh and said I didn't know my sister would be at a public place with her top off,I said yes ,she takes more than that off,if her swiped one more time it was a full frontal nude but hopefully next time he'LL get to see that.
Reply With Quote
  #816  
Old 09-12-2025, 07:08 AM
riverdelivery riverdelivery is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 131
Thanks: 9
Thanked 1,703 Times in 129 Posts
Default Follow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverdelivery View Post
At my wife's brothers house a few weeks ago I showed him pics of our new pool deck with pools steps,after he swiped to the right he came up on a few pool pics of his sister in the pool about 5 pics of her in the pool in her thong with and smiled and said you should tell her your going to put these on face book,I got thinking lets see what he would say if I add a few better pics,so yesterday we were at his house again,as I helped him work on his truck I said I told your sister I was going to put the pool pics on Facebook,she said go ahead but didn't see all the pics,I said here,swipe to the right,first 4 were pool only with the new deck,next were his sister in her thong again,then he swiped the next 6 which were all front topless pics of his sister 3 in the pool and 3 at the river.he gave a laugh and said I didn't know my sister would be at a public place with her top off,I said yes ,she takes more than that off,if her swiped one more time it was a full frontal nude but hopefully next time he'LL get to see that.
Ran into my brother in law again this week,this time I got to show him some more photos on my phone,Told him the pool deck is complete and showed him those photos and I said I told his sister I was going to post the bikini pics on Face book,she said no,then I said I have a few more check them out,this time I had all total nudes of her,all were outdoors by the lake, bike trail and a couple in the pool some she was shaved bare and a few just a slight landing strip,he said again I can't believe my sister goes naked out like that,I said she does and is very fun to be with.
Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post:
  #817  
Old 09-29-2025, 07:10 AM
Lesigen Lesigen is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2025
Posts: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 53 Times in 1 Post
Default Sauna

Great to come across this site! I have a few stories from over the years which I hope others may enjoy. This story was from a couple of weeks ago on our holiday in Bavaria. It happened at the wellness area connected to the swimming pool at the small apartment hotel complex we were staying at. In the winter it is obviously busy skiing destination, but in the late summer it was much quieter, with only a few other families staying.

So, to cut to the story, I went down to the pool area on my own late in the evening and it was totally empty. I had a nice swim and, leaving my towel and robe on a lounger by the pool, I decided to go for a dry sauna session (these are not as hot or steamy, I am not a finnish sauna fan). The wellness area was empty too. There were signs saying that this was a compulsory nude area, but as I was on my own I kept my trunks on and went into the steam room. The lobby area in the wellness area was quite large, with showers down one side, the dry sauna room at one end and the seta, room and Finnish sauna off the middle, with an open cool-down area at the other end. The lobby was well lit, but the steam room and saunas, despite having fully clear glass doors were very dark, and hard to see into, although you could see out clearly.

I had been in the room for less than a minute when a girl in a one piece came into the lobby area. I recognised her as one of the very attractive daughters in a French family that we had seen around the hotel earlier in the day. She looked to be 22/23. My heart skipped a beat for a moment as I thought she was about to strip off, but sadly not. She looked around, walked over to a shower and turned it on, stepped under it for about 15 seconds, and went out again.

I assumed that she was simply rinsing off before going in the pool and that would be that. About 2 minutes later though I heard the door swing and she came back in with a an older man I recognised as her dad. They both had towels and bathrobes with them which they hung in the pegs in the wellness area. As I had left mine by the pool, it occurred to me that they probably thought there was no one else in the wellness area.

They were chatting away and she was gesturing at the Finnish sauna and saying what I took to be that she wanted to go in. He was looking a bit unenthusiastic and I think was saying something about the need to be nude (I could hear them failry well, but I don’t speak much French!). Well after a bit more back and forth, the girl goes and peeps in the Finnish sauna, and turns to her dad and I assume says she is going to go in and want him too as well. He says (I think) no as it is a nudist area and so she comes back over to the pegs and they talk a bit more. Then she peels off her one piece! Lovely! Gorgeous pert boobs, pale nipples, very neat landing strip down below, great bum. Her dad looks really embarrassed, actually reddening cheeks, and goes to leave, She is clearly encouraging him, and grabs hold of his arm and pulls him over to the shower as she goes in to rinse off. They are both laughing,

I could see her dad having a good look at her and seeming a bit embarrassed. I assume it was the first time he had seen her naked in several years! He starts showering off too, still wearing his very tight speedos. She finishes and grabs her towel and walks over to the sauna. Dad’s eyes are transfixed on her bum! Once she goes in, he turns away from the sauna door entrance (I can’t see into the sauna as it as right angles to me) and pulls off his Speedo’s. Well, now I see why he kept them on as he was sporting quite an erection which popped out as soon as the fabric was released. lol! He spent a minute or so in the shower with his back to the sauna door and when his erection seemed to have mostly subsided he held his towel in front of him and went over to the sauna too.

I was overheating in the room now, so stepped out to cool off. They couldn’t see me where I was, and I tired to keep quiet. I couldn’t go for a shower without being seen from the Finnish sauna door, and as I had a strong sense they were only confident to go in as no one else was around I wanted to keep low profile. So, I just cooled down for a few minutes and then when I heard a noise in the sauna I slipped back into the steam room just in time.

As I watched the daughter came out first totally naked and went over to the shower. I had a great view of her washing off and cooling down under the tepid shower. About a minute later her dad followed too. He was keeping his towel in front of him and tried to be discreet as he slid into the next cubicle but he couldn’t fully hide himself. She did t seem to be trying, They were chatting but I could see she was looking at him as much as he was at her. She then finished, and dried off, wrapping her robe around she left, he was trying to be discreet but I could see him looking quite clearly as she walked back to the pegs. After she went out, he finished his shower and left too. I hope he got some release later!

I had to stay in the cold shower for several minutes after they left to cool down from the sauna room…I don’t recommend staying in that long!!

I realise this story could go in the mixed sauna section too, but I think it fits best here as the notable element was the interaction between them. She came down again the following evening, but he didn’t join her that time!
Reply With Quote
  #818  
Old 10-20-2025, 07:45 PM
EyefunJo EyefunJo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 173
Thanks: 109
Thanked 2,074 Times in 171 Posts
Default

Just last weekend, we went to my aunt’s beachside villa for a rare family gathering, and it was as lively as you’d expect. The villa’s right across the road from the beach, so we were all eager to throw on our swimsuits and hit the water.

I asked my cousin (my aunt’s son) where I could change since my room was packed with people. He pointed me to the small bathroom in the basement. I pushed the door open without thinking, and a sharp scream stopped me in my tracks. There, standing before me, was my older cousin’s daughter, topless, with her swimsuit bottoms only halfway up. The bathroom was so tiny that her chest—probably a C-cup at least, round and perky—was right in front of me. Her waist was trim, no trace of extra fat, a perfect example of youthful vitality.

She quickly turned away, but I’d already taken in the full view. I muttered an apology and shut the door. When she came out, I was still waiting outside, and she didn’t seem upset with me. As she stood there in her bikini, the fabric hugging her chest, my mind couldn’t help but flash back to what I’d seen—those soft, pink nipples vivid in my memory.
Reply With Quote
  #819  
Old 10-20-2025, 11:04 PM
ehlover65 ehlover65 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 9
Thanks: 16
Thanked 149 Times in 10 Posts
Default

My 20 year old step daughter needed some work done to her
computer while she was at work. So I took care of it, and I
found a folder with numerous pictures and a few videos.
Lingerie shots, full nudes, teasing shots, a few videos of
her playing with herself. Bending over and spreading her
ass and pussy. If you've seen my previous posts, we had
some weirdness in the past and I knew she'd been preforming
on cam and likely sending pics to someone.. And many of these
shots matched up to times I saw her carrying on in various acts.

I have to say my heart stopped when I first saw them, everything
in such detail. It was mind blowing. They may have made it to a USB
drive..
Reply With Quote
  #820  
Old 10-21-2025, 11:11 PM
dnice82 dnice82 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 99
Thanks: 384
Thanked 859 Times in 76 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehlover65 View Post
My 20 year old step daughter needed some work done to her
computer while she was at work. So I took care of it, and I
found a folder with numerous pictures and a few videos.
Lingerie shots, full nudes, teasing shots, a few videos of
her playing with herself. Bending over and spreading her
ass and pussy. If you've seen my previous posts, we had
some weirdness in the past and I knew she'd been preforming
on cam and likely sending pics to someone.. And many of these
shots matched up to times I saw her carrying on in various acts.

I have to say my heart stopped when I first saw them, everything
in such detail. It was mind blowing. They may have made it to a USB
drive..
any chance of sharing?
Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dnice82 For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
non fiction


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.