|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#691
|
||||
|
||||
|
Our deck and pool is semi-secluded from neighbors, but there are areas of both where they could see if they were watching. We used to avoid those areas when nude, but now, don't really bother. If they don't want to see, they shouldn't be looking.
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Donnafill38 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#692
|
|||
|
|||
|
The guy at the pool place told me to shock the pool, so we went skinny dipping. If someone wants to get off watching a 75 y/o couple swim nude, be my guest.
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#693
|
|||
|
|||
|
Over supper and drinks with two other couples recently, the topic came up of an old picture of my wife and her friend, each with their tits out. Someone had it on their phone, so the picture was shown around the table, and the two ladies got to relive the moment and the thrill of showing off again. Two new people got to see the picture who hadn't before. My wife knows how much I love showing off her tits, it never gets old.
This got me thinking about lock screens, so now I have three lock screens set up on my iphone, each of which are tiddy pics of the missus. Next time we are out with that crew, my intention is to use those lockscreens. |
| The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#694
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lately, I’ve been hitting the badminton courts with my buddies. Since we’re getting into the sport, proper gear is a must. I remember shopping with my wife and checking out a bunch of badminton skirts, but none of them really caught my eye. So, I suggested she wear this white pleated mini skirt I’d bought her a while back. It’s perfect for showing off her long, fair, and toned legs. The skirt originally came with built-in shorts underneath, but since I love showing off my wife, I snipped them out.
She wanted to wear black shorts under it to avoid flashing anyone, but I wasn’t having it—how was I supposed to set up those accidental upskirt moments? So, I convinced her, saying an extra layer of shorts would be hot and stuffy. I told her a regular pair of white panties would be fine, and nobody would even notice. Eventually, she agreed. When we got to playing, it was super hot, and she was sweating a ton. Those white panties, with their visible seams, were clearly not shorts, and once they got soaked with sweat, they turned slightly see-through. Every time she lunged or took a big step, you could catch a glimpse of the dark shadow of her pubic area peeking through the damp fabric, especially when the skirt flared up mid-move. The thin, clingy material left little to the imagination, outlining her curves in a way that was impossible to miss. Needless to say, my buddies’ eyes were practically glued to her. Their girlfriends were all wearing skorts, and sure, they had nice, slim legs too, but this time, my wife stole the show and had everyone’s attention locked on her. |
| The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#695
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Your buddies thoughts were of fucking her, which also gave you an advantage on the courts. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#696
|
|||
|
|||
|
Way back in the last century - 1997 to be precise - I first uploaded some naughty pictures of my then fiancé to bulletin boards on Yahoo. She wasn't aware that I was posting them online at the time. They were only upskirt pictures I had taken, but it excited me to know that other men would be looking at these pictures and fantasising about her.
You have to remember that digital camera's wherein their infancy back then hence the low resolution pictures. https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/att...d=17517 55343 https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/att...d=17517 55343 https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/att...d=17517 55343 https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/att...d=17517 55343 Do you want to hear and see more? |
| The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to WoodyWoodWood For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#697
|
|||
|
|||
|
Last month wife and I sold at a flea market,we did good,bit I had a 12" photo viewer that only took SD cards and flash drive to show photos,there is no internal memory in it,brand new,so I made a SD card that might go with it,it has 180 photos on it of my wife,starts out with her walking out to the pool and taking off shorts and shirt and reveling her thong bikini,several more pics of her in the small pool walking around and many ass pics,next the tip is slowly coming off and then many totally topless and then the bottoms slowly come down and off with several full nudes,one guy in his 20's looked at it and passed I walked over to him and told him what's on the SD card then he said I might be back,oh boy,no sale,he was the only one that looked at it all day,so how can I list this on Craigslist to be safe,I can meet at a public place ,for sale photo viewer with SD card filled with bikini photos,must be 18 to buy?How bout a little
help in how I should post it. Last edited by riverdelivery; 07-30-2025 at 06:36 AM. Reason: add photo |
| The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to riverdelivery For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#698
|
||||
|
||||
|
Genuine question that I'm hoping others can help with.
Does a thong bikini guarantee asshole exposure? My wife now has a variety of thong bikinis, but even the ones at the more conservative end result in me seeing peeks of rosebud when she is lying on her front. What I'm unsure of is whether it's something that happens to everyone, but I don't notice as much on others because I'm never as close / don't stare OR whether it's just my wife on show and maybe it has something to do with her physiology or the way she lies, and means others are seeing what I'm seeing. |
| The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#699
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#700
|
|||
|
|||
|
This was a fun read. Over the years I’ve definitely manipulated certain situations to let others have a view or a peek at my wife in various states of dress.
One of my favorite memories is a time a friend of mine was over for a football game and got too tipsy to drive. My wife went off to bed after the game and he and I tied one on. Eventually he fell asleep on the couch. When I retired to bed my wife stirred and went off to our bathroom. As she stood her bare ass was on display. She often sleeps fully nude but night she had on a tank top and as she stood it fell but only about an inch down her crack. I soaked in the sight of her round ass and jiggly cheeks as she headed to the bathroom. Then an idea popped into my head. I was in bed as she returned. Her bald pussy lips looking delicious in the lamp light. I asked if she wouldn’t mind fetching me my water bottle and filling it up. She obliged and scurried off down the hall. I sat still. Listening. I heard the cupboard open. A few ice cubes clinking into my metal water bottle. Then the sound of the fridge water dispenser. As I heard the sound of her screwing the lid on I heard her gasp and say “sorry” then the sound of her scurrying down the hall. She entered the room a bit flustered. “I didn’t know he was here!” I said I hadn’t realized she was bottomless. “He saw everything! He was sitting up wide eyed!” I assured her it was fine. He was drunk and probably didn’t really see. She said “no, he was staring right at me.” I said well it probably made his night. She wasn’t mad just a little embarrassed. As we chatted it out though she seemed to start thinking it was a bit funny and then I even got the idea she sort of was turned on by it. After a bit she suddenly said “oh my god. I just realized it was in the cupboard next to the sink so not only did he see my pussy from the front but probably from the back as I bent over to get it.” The next morning I woke up alone. I headed to the kitchen to find my wife and friend having coffee. Pretending nothing happened. The next time I saw my friend I brought it up and he said he was embarrassed for her and I told him it wasn’t a thing and she probably liked it. He really perked up at that. |
| The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Overthewall80 For This Useful Post: | ||
25baja, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, badduladdu, BadPhotog, bfambro, bigperm, bit987, britrob, buzz691956, cartman88, collector5757, DRDavenport, Esandes, EyefunJo, FarleyGingle, Fred163, Grant69, Hamburgny69, Hornyinde, Jking456, krushboy07, lgn692000, mlcupple, naularry2, nectcouple, Obironic, rebar5k, regrin, Sammyfan, scott794, Thatguyhusband, veryaware2003, weegie, wtrski, zeuren | ||
![]() |
|
|