|
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!
|
|
#1191
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Check out my albums of the Fremont solstice parade: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?u=702746: I’m slooooowly working through each year, girl by girl. I’d guess I’m covering over 80% of the riders easily. |
|
#1192
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#1193
|
||||
|
||||
|
Please don't request personal information.
__________________
"fail we may sail we must" |
| The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to eNergy For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1194
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
These women volunteered to be naked in public and I'm sure they were also aware that they would be photographed; but I don't believe most signed up for this to happen to them. Others have pointed out that this can discourage many women from participating, or at least repeating, when they inevitably find out about this activity. But more than that it seems invasive and a little cruel. I get the appeal of seeing these women undressed and dressed, and it's definitely easy to use reverse image search and PimEyes to do this. What I don't get it the need to make these findings public. OCC isn't some private club as the images shared here very quickly get spread all across the internet.
__________________
Missed it by that much! |
| The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to maxdelmax For This Useful Post: | ||
audebon2, ausguy, BaconBot, bcxq843, bobbyqq, brunettesrule, CarryOn321, Chicxulub, chrisscross, cleanpenguin, colascne1, DC2k9, dd11aa, diamond59131, dragon14, dryerfryer, entertainingcat, exloverboy, FEVEHN, ffee443, fitne, Flam1ng0, flanker7, FunkyVoyeur, g.stegmans, gergera, ghostrider_ghostlead, graeno, ham268, hamish97, HCharles.Crank, Henritheninth, heymrfingers, Iamsailing, Isaak Sellenraa, JamesBrusonWorld, kaiserlee, krashcdm, krullbagge, laylak, littlep, lnp1947, lonemeat, ludovician, luechow, m4x9123, maddock, mcflyfly, MedMad, meinoernst, micasa, mossycleft, nestorkaka, Nocturnal Terror, occ9, patrick85, peterd_, quietones, real2, remlav, retrac55, riverstyx, robot555, ronnie_isit, schlubby, shlugeen, sillyjoe, SimonTabs, slimshot3, smartin15, spectre14, srode, sserena, sturkapsturkap, topic24, uppa87, villagebarrelmaker2, vmack77, waliant, who_me2, wtkxfc, zacster | ||
|
#1195
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
100% correct. I’ll have a Fremont post up in a couple weeks time and it will be good. And by all means do what you want on your own time w facial recognition or whatever. Post photos from the ride, post photos of them undressing for the ride. They signed up for that! But wedding photos? Their job? Again, feel free to do it but don’t post it. People have lost jobs over things like this. And if it’s a realistic expectation that someone could lose their job what way do you think turnout will head? For example one of the ladies in a photo I know personally and she is a surgeon. Would she lose her job? No it’s the pnw, it’s not a big deal. Nobody would care. But do you think she would want everyone to know it’s her? Her clients, her coworkers? Do better guys. |
|
#1196
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I don't want to cause girls to stop taking part. So maybe I will stop posting on/offs, but let's not pretend we are all motivated out of concern for them. It's about seeing more naked women on future rides And thank you for giving us permission to do things in our own time, it's appreciated. |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1197
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I actually believe that some of our members have empathy and would rather these women not have to deal with the potential fallout from being outed in this fashion. And while I'm sure there are some that just don't want to kill the goose that laid the golden egg, I think it's also possible that some of our members can have both ideas at once.
__________________
Missed it by that much! |
| The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to maxdelmax For This Useful Post: | ||
accamsug, aftadark, antxon21, AtlanticWave, ausguy, bellefan, bobbyqq, bobotheclown, brunettesrule, ccald75, Chicxulub, cleanpenguin, dd11aa, dicaj, dragon14, entertainingcat, exloverboy, Flam1ng0, FunkyVoyeur, gergera, graeno, harryk3, HCharles.Crank, Iamsailing, jackpiker, juansamuelthomas, kaiserlee, Karaganda, kerpo81, knifevalley, krullbagge, Lakist, laylak, lnp1947, lonemeat, luc_holly, ludovician, luechow, m4x9123, mavfan909, mcflyfly, MedMad, muchlove570, occ9, patrick85, pornogeek, r3d3, retrac55, robot555, ronnie_isit, schlubby, shlugeen, signalrow, SimonTabs, smartin15, srode, stubear1012, sturkapsturkap, tu0m@S, vmack77, waliant, WalnutSolo, Wunderlichman | ||
|
#1198
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not some kind of monster. I'm not without empathy so I for one will compromise. I'll continue doing on/offs because I really enjoy it but I won't post them on the open forum.
Just don't tell me to be better when nobody is blameless here. BTW nice pics. |
| The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to burger1701 For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1199
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
And I agree 100% no one is without blame. Sorry if I had a tone or whatever. Didn’t mean it in that way. I was just hoping for civil discussion, and it looks like we got it. Thanks. Glad you understand where I’m coming from even if it wasn’t your viewpoint. All the best, and that is w no sarcasm. |
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dd11aa For This Useful Post: | ||
|
#1200
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
| Tags |
| clothed and unclothed, clothed/unclothed, dressed undressed, dressedundressed, milf, wnbr, world naked bike ride |
|
|