One Click Chicks
Our forum has over 13 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-15-2007, 05:06 PM
vaderismyhomeboy vaderismyhomeboy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 142 Times in 9 Posts
Default Any more of her? (and other teens with angst.)

I've seen the traditional picture of this girl several places. But then I saw this one and I have to know if it is a set and not just two random pics. (someone can post the toppless one I'm talking about but I couldn't find it without a watermark.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1a0355f686e2ac8387e34a606d93_740.jpg (62.8 KB, 267 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vaderismyhomeboy For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 10-15-2007, 05:23 PM
vaderismyhomeboy vaderismyhomeboy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 142 Times in 9 Posts
Default to keep this alive

well the second point of this thread is for angsty looking teen girls in simple poses. Here are two, any more?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5c35bd3abd44d74c8415562e2453_740.jpg (43.8 KB, 312 views)
File Type: jpg 24a76b3565b6fba98bee0f380f37_740.jpg (44.9 KB, 395 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vaderismyhomeboy For This Useful Post:
  #3  
Old 10-15-2007, 05:24 PM
maxtease maxtease is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 192
Thanks: 38,973
Thanked 2,860 Times in 163 Posts
Thumbs up

Shes A cutie, I hope you find more
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Bunnyman Bunnyman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 105
Thanks: 4,055
Thanked 495 Times in 31 Posts
Thumbs up Angst

hott
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:01 PM
EC EC is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,365
Thanks: 2,910
Thanked 18,516 Times in 1,134 Posts
Default

Here's one.

There's a lot of these sort of pics at Ishotmyself if you wanna check 'em out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FLORIDAAAA2668.jpg (23.8 KB, 142 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EC For This Useful Post:
  #6  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Fango's Avatar
Fango Fango is offline
Moderator Emeritus
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 25,998
Thanks: 49,426
Thanked 207,208 Times in 20,167 Posts
Default

I call 'em "freak girls": not quite punk, not quite goth, frequently naked and damn sexy. Do a search for "freak girl" under posts I've made to find more.

Fango
__________________


If you have any questions about the rules or Moderation decisions, please start a thread in the Site Feedback & Support section, rather than sending me a Private Message.

If you need a post to be removed or edited, please report the post, rather than sending me a Private Message.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:10 PM
EC EC is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,365
Thanks: 2,910
Thanked 18,516 Times in 1,134 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fango44 View Post
I call 'em "freak girls": not quite punk, not quite goth, frequently naked and damn sexy. Do a search for "freak girl" under posts I've made to find more.

Fango
Thanks for that Fango, quite a collection =]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:24 PM
EC EC is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,365
Thanks: 2,910
Thanked 18,516 Times in 1,134 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaderismyhomeboy View Post
I've seen the traditional picture of this girl several places. But then I saw this one and I have to know if it is a set and not just two random pics. (someone can post the toppless one I'm talking about but I couldn't find it without a watermark.
Here you go buddy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09.jpg (55.4 KB, 488 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EC For This Useful Post:
  #9  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:29 PM
vaderismyhomeboy vaderismyhomeboy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 13
Thanks: 4
Thanked 142 Times in 9 Posts
Default Thanks for that

It's like she was trying to be sexy at first but got pissed after her top came off.
so...any more of her?

Last edited by vaderismyhomeboy; 10-15-2007 at 06:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:45 PM
EC EC is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 1,365
Thanks: 2,910
Thanked 18,516 Times in 1,134 Posts
Default

sorry man only found the 1 pic i'm afraid.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Beaver Webcams


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.