Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2024, 08:29 AM

Thanked 1,796 Times in 98 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman2021 View Post
A few weeks before our nudist holiday, my wife put on an old bra and cut out two grinning smileys. She laid out in the sun with it for a few days and let the sun shine on her breasts through the cut-out areas. It actually worked and she had the grinning smileys on her breasts, but they had brown noses!

On the nudist beach, she took off her clothes and put on sunscreen. When she then went swimming, she naturally attracted all eyes to her, or rather to her breasts. As she sat or lay on her towel, a guy kept walking past and many even stopped. I really enjoyed it.

Love it............You got to send a picture of the smiley face on her breasts !!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bushman1 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM

Default Gf wet on a nude beach

My gf got nude on a beach for the first time this summer. It was in Spain.

She made all my fantasies real like: go full nude to sea, pose for photos, etc.

One moment she noticed that a bald guy was sitting in front of us looking directly between her legs.

She started to tease, take the sand of her shaved pussy, lay on her stomach showing her butthole.

Then I started to notice that she was visibly wet. She was so excited her pussy was drooling. I had a professional camera with me and took lovely photos.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to savvanna For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvanna View Post
My gf got nude on a beach for the first time this summer. It was in Spain.

She made all my fantasies real like: go full nude to sea, pose for photos, etc.

One moment she noticed that a bald guy was sitting in front of us looking directly between her legs.

She started to tease, take the sand of her shaved pussy, lay on her stomach showing her butthole.

Then I started to notice that she was visibly wet. She was so excited her pussy was drooling. I had a professional camera with me and took lovely photos.

If its not a secret, which beach?
I am sure that I am not the only one here waiting for your professional, lovely photos
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Latman For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 12:51 PM

Default First Timers

There is nothing like seeing first timers hit the nude beach. Once we ran into this nice couple of just engaged 22 y/o at the bar and visited quite a bit with them. We encouraged them to come try the clothing optional section of beach. The next day we saw them there fortunetly. Very pretty and fit young gal and her guy was also in decent but scrony shape. I was happy that after admiring her in a bikini at the bar to see her take it off and see her topless and what hair style she had below, cute little landing strip my fave! She seemed to love it and didn't want to leave. Her guy seriously had a very large dick compared to his body size. He put his trunks back on soon which shocked me my wife and I both figured he should be proud and showing it off on the beach. His girl kept her bikini off while he kept trying to heard her away back to the textile beach. She prolonged it as long as possible, carrying her bikini and only stopping to finally put the bottoms on once she got right to the sign marking the beach, keeping the top off to walk the rest of the beach. He looked upset but I hope he went to bed that night knowing how bad all the men would love to be him pounding his beautiful fiance
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 01:33 PM

Something I wished I had done.... I think on the same vacation there was a group of 3 middle aged gals we had seen walking the C/O beach in modest suits, 2 in bikini 1 in a one piece. We had chatted with them at the bar a little as well.
So one day they walk past us to the far end of the C/O section, far from everyone else and must have dared each other because they all strip nude and run into the water together. Clearly first timers as well, they frolic around for 10 or 15 mins, I take a walk in their direction to make sure I get a better view. What good is a nude beach experience if they can't feel some strangers eyes who aren't their husbands on their body right?
I was SO SO tempted after I waved hello and they giggled amongst themselves to grab their swimsuits on the chair and run down the beach laughing hysterically, see their panic reaction, take it all the way down to the marker sign. I would have loved to see them make an embarrassed march down the beach naked past a hundred people to retrieve their suits, maybe they would be so shy that only 1 would have the guts to do it. The instigator would probably love having the chance to walk the beach feeling free.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustardseed For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 02:36 PM

Thanked 1,894 Times in 204 Posts

Likewise we met a couple maybe in their early 40 who had decided they would try a nude beach experience while on vacation. Loved watching the shy wife as she slowly removed more clothes over the morning.
He was a eye Dr short and plump but she was a tall girl next door type with small perky tits and very fit.

We chatted the first day he seemed fascinated with the size of my GF tits and bald pussy - they seemed to really enjoy the day so they were back a number of days.
By day three the wife was now shaved down to a cute little patch and they were laying right next to us…. I was really enjoying seeing his wife’s body and the transition from very shy to playing in the waves and walking the beach freely now showing off her new hair due. Seemed very excited by the men all admiring her.

Unfortunately he became arrogant pretty quick so hard to listen to his “I’m so wealthy and so great, we travel the world stories” that we eventually moved on.
Felt a little bad for her as she seemed pretty down to earth a shame she ended up with this guy. But probably a pretty comfortable life.
Old Today, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latman View Post
If its not a secret, which beach?
I am sure that I am not the only one here waiting for your professional, lovely photos
I’ve seen your posts. You’ve been to Spain too! Anywhere near Costa Brava?

No photos for now. But maybe in the future

Free Videos - Updated Daily
WWW XXX Video0142

3m:45s

01-05-2014
Periscope Princess

7m:14s

12-17-2021
hhz 9

1m:31s

07-16-2017
webcam shower