Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2024, 09:40 AM

Thanked 3,914 Times in 196 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearoak View Post
Does anyone have any observations of the European 2024 beach trends? Toplessness, bikini styles etc.
Hi, yes, I was at the beach at the Lavandou, many topless. Ratio was high ! in some cases, 20 women, 10 topless, 10 biknis !
Hopefully this will continue this summer
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to familleplage For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2024, 04:27 PM

Default Observations 2024 from Barcelona and area

I recently holidayed in Barcelona, also visiting Castelldefels and Sitges along the coast. It was ideal beach weather and places were packed.

I’d say that with reported observations, it’s very easy to look selectively and overestimate numbers topless etc. But at the same time, the reality is better than beach walk videos indicate.

Of the female beachgoers who were in swimwear (there are always people on the beach who are fully or mostly dressed), I would estimate 1 in 3 were in thong bottoms. But that’s clustered in the age range: none at either end, but maybe up to half of women in their 20s wearing thongs.

In terms of styles, I didn’t see any ridiculously tiny swimsuits. Probably the majority of thongs were ones with a solid waistband and front but minimal back. There were also thong one-pieces and that slightly bigger style (does it have a name?) that’s effectively a thong but looks like a fuller-coverage suit that’s ridden up.

I would say toplessness ranged from 10% to 20%, depending on weather and location (highest at Sitges on the hottest afternoon), spread much more evenly through the age range.

In terms of individual spots, I think it’s basically pure luck. But I did notice that all the best ones I had were close to the beach entrances. It’s not that the hottest and most unclothed women go and hide up the far ends of the beach, is what I’m saying. It could be they want to be seen. Or it could just be they don’t stay that long on the beach at a time, and it’s older people and families who trek out to a less busy spot and stay there all day.

There were some great women in thongs playing football, and a couple of times awesome topless ones walked right past me along the water’s edge. My favourite overall, though I was a bit further away, was a group of five girls, probably early 20s and perhaps from Central Europe, standing at the shoreline. Three of them kept their tops on but two went topless: one was confident but the other much shyer and covering with her arm. However, she gradually became more confident, and I think they even posed for an uncovered photo together.
Old 06-01-2024, 08:21 AM

Thanked 1,064 Times in 132 Posts

After another beach holiday, I can report no major changes to toplessness since last year. My estimate is still:

Nude beaches 50% nude 25% topless 25% clothed
Beaches away from built up areas 30-40% topless
Busy beaches in built up areas 10-20%
Pool 0%

A few things I did note (slightly off topic sorry):
- The thong trend continues, I observed higher than the previous poster (and previous years) and would go 50% thong (all ages) and 80% thong (younger ages). This includes the very cheeky style where the fabric rides up (around half of total). Whilst most were well covered at the front, I did observe more with reduced coverage which was great to see. I saw several where it was obvious the girl was fully shaved, a few shaving rashes and even one where she had clearly not shaved for a few days. In this example it was a group of early 20's girls at the waterpark and I couldn't help but wonder if it was the first time she had worn it and didn't realise how exposed she would be.
- Water park - best place to see thongs and skimpy bikinis due to the set up (stairs, queues, exiting slides etc.) and the type of girls that visit
- Nude beach - for the first time, zero pubic hair observed
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Pearoak For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2024, 05:36 AM

Thanked 3,158 Times in 268 Posts

Can you say where your beach holiday was ?
Old 06-07-2024, 04:47 AM

Thanked 5,203 Times in 367 Posts

La Ferreira beach in Portugal. 30-40% young topless. Some nude in the later afternoon. Some cock display guys. Couldn’t persuade the wife to remove her bikini…
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2024, 04:33 PM

Default Report from crete

Report from crete June 2024:

We stayed in a nice 5 star resort in south crete, one of a few hotels there.
At the hotel beach there were aproximately 80 sunbeds at the beach and 40 near the pool right behind the beach. At peak hours they were all taken.
Hotel had a mixed crowd, quite a lot of young attractive couples.

During the whole week 2 women were persistently topless: my wife and another young women. She was in her 30s, had small boobs with big dark nipples.
Three other young woman were sometimes topless. Absolutely no toplessness at the pool.

Some (maybe 6 per day) untied their bikini top while lying on their stomach but they all tried their best not to expose their boobs when changing position.

Although my wife was one of a few topless woman nobody really cared. Waiters would come to the sunbeds on the beach and my wife ordered her drinks and food while she was topless, they didn't say anything.

One day we went to a beach by car, it was on a weekend and manly locals were at the beach. 0% toplessness
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Wife4

1m:06s

05-22-2019
wet t shirt contest cancun 14

3m:14s

03-22-2011
deja

0m:52s

03-20-2009
LivFilms Surprise