uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2024, 02:23 PM

Default Pics

I have a picture of my wife's adult niece's tits after she got a boob job. She sent my wife the pic and my wife expressed the desire to have her tits done which promptly resulted in her sending a pic to her niece. The next day the niece asked if she showed me and she said no , so the niece confessed she showed my wife's tits to her husband. When my wife told me I said it wasn't fair and I should get to see the new tits and to my surprise she sent me the pic.

Also have a pic of my wife's best friends ass with a hint of pussy in it. Was sent to me when they were out drinking on girls night and texting me . I forget the issue but her friend said I could kiss her ass if I didn't like what they were doing. I said let me see it and I'll decide if I want to kiss it.... I do ... I really do want to kiss it. Lol

As a side note my wife's ex has pics from when she was 17 (when they got married) up to when she was 35 when they divorced. I've often thought about seeing if he would trade some old for some new.
Old 05-18-2024, 02:32 PM

Thanked 1,738 Times in 210 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by racermartin View Post
I have one of my sister in law 😏
I have several of mine 😁
Old 05-18-2024, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colascne1 View Post
I have several of mine 😁
How did you obtain them
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thatguyhusband For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2024, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colascne1 View Post
I have several of mine 😁
It’s so hot being at family get together knowing what she looks like

I have seen my our sister in-laws tits heh she was breastfeeding too just don’t have pics to go back and look at
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to racermartin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2024, 10:43 AM

Nude Polaroid of a work colleague from when I stayed at her house once, also a topless pic of another colleague I found on line clearly posted by her husband.
Old 05-20-2024, 12:26 PM

Default Wife’s friend

It’s not a picture but a video. My wife and her hometown friend both became moms within 18 months. They’ve texted and discussed how their bodies have changed etc etc. One day my wife tells me they were talking and the friend mentioned she scheduled a consultation for a boob job and sent her a video of her basically playing with her tits to show her how they are “empty”. My wife found it funny that she sent that video but I was instantly hard at the thought of it since her friend had very nice tits before/during pregnancy. Later that night I opened my wife’s iPad to look for the text convo and sent the video to myself. I’ve cum to it several times.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to MyCluelessWife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2024, 04:02 PM

Thanked 1,492 Times in 114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumbler2002 View Post
Thru h*cking or catfishing or sending over Bluetooth from unattended phone back in the day. I have many I shouldn’t have

Ex’s twin sister and her mum
Current sister in law
Friends ex’s
Girl I work with
Friends
A guys I knows daughter

The list goes on. I’ve probably forgotten some
Post them........
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carbilz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2024, 04:56 PM

Default Lots

First stolen pics ever were around 2003 while feeding my friend and his fiancé cat while they were on vacation.
He once told me he had pix of her but never showed me so I went snooping. Found some nude photos of her in some film packs. Grabbed four of the best so not to draw attention.

Found my brother in law's former fiancée on his computer and emailed to myself.

A smoking hot girl that was good friends with my wife and I needed a place to crash for 2 weeks and left her portable hard drive unattended. Naturally I found and copied her nudes.

I have captured nudes and videos of four different friends by creeping unattended cell phones and sending then deleting the message or wifi sharing the images.

Finally my buddy and I also share wife pix with each other. He has mine and I have his current and ex.
Old 05-21-2024, 04:38 AM

Thanked 17,687 Times in 1,133 Posts

yeah, I have several... too many actually.
experiences are in the snooping thread, which is a bit similar to this thread:
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...light=SNOOPING

But here is one, that I may as well add here.. of pictures I should not have. ;-)

I try to "phase out" my "being the tech for family & friends" as I'm done spending every free everything trying to help friends-from-friends or remote family with their tech issues, so I haven't been working much of those the last few years.

However, my best friends brother contacted me if I could have a quick look at his Office/Outlook issue. For some reason the Quick Assist didn't work so we agreed I would come over to have a quick look. I'm honestly not a big fan or that guy but I have a problem saying "no", and the wife of this guy is even worse: she has this obnoxious look.

Anyhow, to make a long story short: the Office/Outlook issue was fixed in no-time and he offered me some money and I politely declined but he insisted and I accepted.

He also had an older-but-not-that-old desktop computer that he wanted to give to a friend, but he said "Can you like totally delete everything, and then reset it to factory settings like a phone? So they cannot find anything on it anymore?"

Those words triggered me and I decided to play Mr. Nice Guy and said "Yes, I can 'wipe' it but that might take hours, maybe even a night and then I can reset it to factory defaults. If you want, I can just take the computer with me and give it back once I'm done?"

He gladly accepted and offered to give some more money once I return it. Now I declined that offer but I was curious to see what he or her left on that computer.

As soon as I got home I connected keyboard/mouse/display and within a minute I was scooping through carefully dated and named folders of pictures I found... quickly skipping some vacation pictures of the lady of the house in bikini: these pics were at least 3-4 year old, in her early 40's, and a mom of 2. The lady looks good! She's tall, about 1.80 meters, which would be roughly 6 feet tall. Blond hair, sporty body, takes care of herself. Not bad, not bad at all! Did a lot of more searching, but no jackpot yet.

That changed when i saw an iPhone folder with downloaded pictures. Quickly I found this was HER iPhone, not his... and several nude pregnancy pictures, and also some full frontal nudes. Awesome body, great tits and shaved pussy!

I copied EVERYTHING I could find to USB storage, wiped the disk, reinstalled the OS and gave it back next day. The days afterwards I spent going through many many more folders but besides some more nudes I did not find anything actual hardcore sex related. Bummer! But at least I've seen her naked.
Old 05-22-2024, 01:22 PM

Default Pics of an old gf

This was 2010 or so. My GF was 42-43 and I was 10 years older. She was pretty hot and loved sex as much as any man. One friend described her as hot but needy. She was divorced, her choice, but fell out with her boyfriend and was had an intense desire to be wanted by men. She had a lot of sex before me with different men. I found out a lot of it after we split but we talked for years.

Anyway she was on my computer one weekend. From things that happened I decided she was still getting a lot of strange dick. So I got on the computer and was able to pull up her yahoo mail. Her password she had told me was “bigboobs6969”. And yes she has some sweet 38DD’s with big sensitive nipples. And was truly the best cock sucker of my life. She’d as soon suck and swallow as anything.

I was gobsmacked at all the emails with other men and at least one couple. Naturally I printed them out. Don’t get me wrong we were very sexually adventurous at first. Months later we developed or at least I did strong feelings for her so I was kind of surprised. Lots of pics of her naked going to other men. Quite a few of them that I took lol. And a tremendous number of dick pics. None of her having sex sadly. a set that she sent some guy from that weekend after we had sex and she went to the bathroom. Actually had me hard reading all that. Didn’t give her up for a long time but it she became more more needy and a little crazy.

I wish I had kept all the pics she sent me and I had taken of her. Lol and videos. She sent me a video just before she got married of her using a dildo. I’ve only got three pics of her and they’re on OCK here under mature faces you’d love to splash your seed on. I’ll try to attach them. Sadly they’re not nude. The one of here in the low cut dress is one she sent me the afternoon she had arranged a surprise threesome for me.

I’ve looked for other images of her because there’s bound to be some out there.
Attached Images

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo64 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Grace14

3m:49s

08-18-2022
Airplane fun

1m:25s

03-23-2019
Under the Skirt

1m:03s

01-26-2017