Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2024, 08:03 AM

Thanked 1,926 Times in 98 Posts

I have always played basketball: from highschooll until I retired at 32

I have had several teams and lots of coaches (mostly men)

It's usual to have a heads up before the game or during the breaks, usually in the locker room

If the coach is a male, he would ask if everybody is clothed and if he may come in

Well, in all my teams I have always been the only girl that would get undressed before them

I would do it in a non sexual way, just downplaying my nakedness

I could change my tshirt and bra in the middle of a briefing, or get out of the shower stark naked witout trying to hide anything

Sometimes, I might even ask him anything about the strategy without any clothes.

Manuel, a man in his fifties that was our trainer in our universty team would always complain and he would ask me to cover myself
- It's just my body. I don't worry if you see me nude. I have nothing to hide...
- You are putting me off!

Last edited by rsghbb; 05-16-2024 at 08:07 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2024, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
I recommend you to try again, either German or Dutch sauna.

I believe you will love it
Old 05-19-2024, 01:28 PM

Thanked 2,718 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygltg View Post
having to remove clothing because it’s snagged on something.
Well...I've got one of those...more or less.

I was visiting a good friend of mine after having moved out of state. Her daughter (then in her early-20's) was there too, with her young son. I'd known her since she was about 14.

We were in the living room catching up when her son started whining. It was "feeding time." She tried to lift her shirt and lower her bra to feed "modestly." It didn't seem to be working out very well for her; so she tried to unfasten her bra but that wasn't working out either. So she just told me she usually breastfed topless; and asked me if I would have an issue with it. What was I going to say beside "of course not!"? LOL!
And she just pulled off her shirt and tossed her bra. And kept chatting without a hint of self-consciousness. Of course, her comfort level was probably due to the fact that she knew I was a social nudist; and I'd seen her Mom topless.

It was certainly non-sexual; but at the same time it was quite "striking." Her tits were glorious. Making it real hard to maintain eye-contact. I've been able to do it many times over the years; but that was certainly the hardest it's ever been.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2024, 05:15 PM

Thanked 1,516 Times in 160 Posts
Default SUP lesson

I was holding the stand up Paddle Board for my adult step-daughter (25) who had never tried one but has a rockin little figure in a bikini (she’s 25 right?!)

Well she throws a leg over each side of the board and plops down when I notice her biking has gone 100% left and her bare little pussy lips went 100% right…

She sat there asking questions and laughing and joking while I patiently and slowly explained it.
“Ya stand up & ya paddle” lol

Such a sight to behold.

It’s happened twice with the same result in our pool one day trying to ride a giant inflatable snail…. Along with a few nip-slips over the years.

Generally after a couple wobbly-pops have been consumed on a hot day…. summers coming :P
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2024, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post

It’s happened twice with the same result in our pool one day trying to ride a giant inflatable snail…. Along with a few nip-slips over the years.

Generally after a couple wobbly-pops have been consumed on a hot day…. summers coming :P
She likely knows she's giving you a view and enjoys it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Showoffmywife For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2024, 01:52 AM

Thanked 2,510 Times in 202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ygltg View Post
Got the idea from the beach changing thread where I just shared that I saw a couple surfer girls change near their car under towels giving a glimpse of their butts. Have you ever been exposed to a woman’s nude body due to completely nonsexual reasons?

Not sure how to word it exactly but the typical scenarios shouldn’t count. Not looking for nude beach or resort stories. Or WNBR type events. Or up skirt/down blouse stories. There are already threads for that. Some scenarios that popped into my head were the shower areas after a mud race, changing stations for triathlons, having to remove clothing because it’s snagged on something. Here is an example to get started.

When I first met my wife we were in college and she worked at a restaurant off campus in the evening. It became routine for her to have me drive her and on the drive she would change into her work clothes. It was always exciting to me to glance over and see her in her underwear. And maybe in her mind it was desexualized but she never hid, even as we passed pedestrians or trucks that sat high enough to peer in. One such afternoon, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. And proclaimed “oh that’s right. I’m not wearing underwear.” Apparently it was laundry day and she just had to go to class commando. Off slid her jeans and her brown bush was on full display as we pulled up to a light and an suv pulled up beside us. I could see the drivers arms but not his face. With the commotion of her squirming I can’t imagine he didn’t glance over. She did that move where you out pants on in a car and you lift your butt up to slide the pants over your butt. Lifting her bush most likely into his sight. My heart was racing and this maybe was the first scenario where I was aroused by other men seeing my partner nude.

Something about a scenario like this where maybe the woman lowers her inhibitions because it’s not a sexual situation that really turns me on.
Posted this before but we had a 2 week holiday with another couple. The women (my girlfriend's bestie) was topless the entire time.

Other than that, friend of my breast fed in front of me a number of times and made no attempt to cover up - both breasts on show the whole time.

Former flatmate of mine had zero inhibitions and would get showered/dressed with doors open. Would often strip for bed on the landing outside our rooms mid conversation.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2024, 04:42 AM

I could write 100 of my stories on this thread

I thought that I had already wrote this one, but I might have not published it. Something might have gone wrong...

I dabbled in traditional basque dances for some 10 years (I am from the basque country, a cultural, linguistic and ethnographic region between France and Spain).

Sometimes we were a group of boys and girls dancing, and sometimes we danced in couples.

We used to practice twice every week: one day in group, one day with our partner. In addition, we used to have shows on weekends

My first partner was a shy and nerdy guy. I was a goddes for him. While training, he was always staring at me. He was very nice

One day, after a few weeks had gone by, we arranged to meet for our training two hours later than usual, at 8pm. At that hour the locker rooms were closed, both the boys and the girls ones.

We were going to ask the keys of both locker rooms when I remembered that there was another little locker room for the referee: just a little bench and an open shower.

Bingo!! It was open

- Come in. We will use this one!

He could not believe his eyes when, just some seconds later, I was in my underwear putting on my sportwear.

I got very aroused exposing my body in my underwear. So did him, looking at me, that goes without saying!!

However, it was after our workout when he almost underwent a heart attack:
- I am sweaty, I will take a shower

I just did it! I removed all my underwear and flaunted all my intimacy

- Don't look my like that. You are my dancing partner now. We better get used to each others bodies. There is nothing wrong with nudity.

That day I became a nudist before him. After every sesdion, I would shower before him, and then I would dry and brush my hair while talking with him, I would apply my bodymilk, and reluctantly I would put on my clothes at the end, after some 20 minutes of nudity

Everyday, when I was home after our session, I would undress sgain before the mirror and I would give me pleasure with my hands, thinking about what I just had done

He never got round to undressing before me. We would keep his underwear on. He was always obviously erected

It was funny that he would change his clothes in just a minute, but he would always stay all the 15 or 20 minutes that I used to spend in the nude, talking with me and enjoying his luck

Eventually, everybody in our group of traditional dances knew that I used to be nude with him after our work out. All the boys had envy of him. Even my boyfriend used to ask me about those naive dirty deeds with my dancing partner

I never spoiled the magic of exhibitionism with vulgar sex with him.

This "non sexual" nudity was way better than sex!!

Last edited by rsghbb; 05-24-2024 at 04:45 AM.
Old 05-24-2024, 05:19 AM

Wow! Nice story! Do you have any from outdoor showers? Like beach showers, on a cottage or similar?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sam.77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2024, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.77 View Post
Wow! Nice story! Do you have any from outdoor showers? Like beach showers, on a cottage or similar?
Hundreds...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rsghbb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2024, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsghbb View Post
Hundreds...
It sounds like we will enjoy several new stories:-) When did you feel most exposed while showering naked? With many people around, looking at you. Do you have a story like this? Or something similar?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sam.77 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Grace14

3m:49s

08-18-2022
Airplane fun

1m:25s

03-23-2019
Under the Skirt

1m:03s

01-26-2017